Entertainment SAM SIMON'S BIZZARRE LEGACY GETS 5-PART SERIES

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Dean Wormer, Sep 30, 2015.

1. Dean Wormer

Dean Wormer Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Friend of the show Sam Simon (The Simpsons) left a dog $140,000 a year and bequeathed most of his fortune to charities but the people handling the trust have gone off script and are stiffing everyone while partying like rock stars.

Like Howard, Sam was a miserable rich tyrant who couldn't enjoy his money while alive and now has everyone fighting about it now that he's dead. Will Howie do the same?

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/features/battle-simpons-creator-sam-simons-828095

TheHighHat likes this.
  2. Dean Wormer

Dean Wormer Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Yes Howard is mentioned in the article.

3. WillyBest

WillyBest Achiever Gold

Reputations:
  4. MutteringJohn

MutteringJohn Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Sam had plenty of time to set up the trust the way that he wanted it. He knew he was terminal for at least a year or two before he died. This stuff happens all the time after people pass away. Verbal promises mean nothing. Jennifer Tilly had a percentage of Simpsons. If she had to pay for Sam's Funeral it doesn't mean a thing and I have no doubt that Sam probably left her even more money from his trust. She now hangs out with her "Boy Toy", poker player Phil Laak. They spend their time in 4 and 5 star hotels playing poker tournaments around the world. Phil is 43, Jennifer is 57.

5. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    "By Tyson's telling, Simon called on him for help after he realized he couldn't stop a young Columbo from attacking people who ventured onto his property. "It was anybody — housekeepers, gardeners, pool cleaners, construction workers remodeling Sam's house, the UPS guy," says Tyson. "Sam's place was always a very dynamic environment, full of some really gregarious characters. [Simon's friend] Howard Stern, this 6-foot-5 guy with big hair, would just set [Columbo] off."

6. RonHeinzkaboot

RonHeinzkaboot Adultophile VIP

Reputations:
    I just skimmed this article too and caught the same blurb about Howard and his "big hair"
    wonder if the dog had any problems with Ralphie and his big hair
    This dog trainer, like Ralphie Cakes, goes on and and on about having a bromine with Sam Simon too.
    just embarrassing

7. lilbuddy67

lilbuddy67 A man with breath-taking anger management issues Banned User

Reputations:
    If there is any fight over Howard's marboes, it will be just to prevent Beef from getting more. Howturd's old family is doing fine financially.

8. lilbuddy67

lilbuddy67 A man with breath-taking anger management issues Banned User

Reputations:
    I love dogs. LOVE them. But it seems to me that the major and most complete solution, in which no people are harmed or financially drained would be to put the dog down.