News San Francisco complicit in girls murder.

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by NiggalissCage, Jul 7, 2015.

1. NiggalissCage

NiggalissCage Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Hopefully SF can be sued.

http://news.yahoo.com/san-francisco-status-sanctuary-criticized-slaying-203330728.html#

SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — The killing of a woman at a sightseeing pier has brought criticism down on this liberal city because the Mexican man under arrest was in the U.S. illegally, had been deported five times and was out on the streets after San Francisco officials disregarded a request from immigration authorities to keep him locked up.

San Francisco is one of dozens of cities and counties across the country that do not fully cooperate with federal immigration authorities. The city goes so far as to promote itself as a "sanctuary" for people in the country illegally.
    In a jailhouse interview with a TV station, Francisco Sanchez, the 45-year-old repeat drug offender arrested in the shooting Wednesday of Kathryn Steinle, appeared to confirm that he came to the city because of its status as a sanctuary.

2. MyLazyHand

MyLazyHand Russia and France Know What to Do

Reputations:
    It's remarkable that the city actively works to PROTECT felons.

That's considered "kindness" by the liberal elite. To hell with the taxpaying populace!

Fatass, jake206, Nick Manning and 8 others like this.
  3. sfgirl

sfgirl Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Yep. Makes me sick. I, in part, blame Gavin Newsom. And mark my words, he's climbing the political ladder. This, among other outrageous uber liberal decisions, will come back to bite him in the ass.

4. isabella

isabella VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    there's a town in palm beach county, lake worth, that is an official sanctuary city. when i drive through certain parts i feel not as if i'm in mexico but more like guatamala. cops are not allowed to ask their immigration status if they're pulled over for disorderly conduct or drunk driving. this shit happens more than we're aware of, miss steinle is only the latest tragedy in a long line of illegals harming innocents.
    i'm hoping her family bankrupts san franicsco....bunch of assholes in gov't.

5. HypocriteHowie

HypocriteHowie Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    While every one likes to politicize this, and rightly so, the sadness of the killing is incredible. I saw an interview with her father yesterday. He said they were just walking along the pier and he heard a pop, he turned around to see his daughter collapse in front of him. Her last words to him were "Dad help me". Is there anything sadder than that?

jake206, isabella, Domo Cup and 15 others like this.
  6. 1Vegasgirl

1Vegasgirl Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    The rules come from the top. Obama and Eric Holder (now Loretta Lynch) have every reason to sue Sanctuary Cities because they are against Federal Law, but they don't.

jake206, sfgirl, Mr Fantastic and 7 others like this.
  7. 1Vegasgirl

Reputations:
    Nothing is sadder than that, but this is happening because Federal laws are being ignored. Obama needs to take responsibility for his policies. He should be suing Sanctuary Cities, but does not. Of course it is political. Oh, and Bush did the same thing.

Now, we need to vote for someone who respects the rule of law and protecting American Citizens.

8. 1Vegasgirl

Reputations:
    Here's another one from this morning. This time in Arizona, but at least no one was killed.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...orted-6-times-charged-in-felony-hit-and-run-o

"A six-time-deported illegal immigrant is charged in the felony hit-and-run of an Arizona mother and her two young children. The man allegedly admitted to being high on marijuana while causing the severe lacerations to a five-year-old boy. The five-year-old and a two-year-old were both taken to an area hospital.

This tragedy comes within one week of two separate incidents involving previously deported illegal immigrants allegedly murdering women in two U.S. states: California and Texas. The California case involved a young woman in San Fransisco taking photos with her father on a pier when an illegal immigrant who had been deported five time prior allegedly murdered her. The Texas case involved an illegal immigrant who had been deported four time prior. Police say the man admitted to murdering his wife with a hammer.

The Arizona hit-and-run case was first reported by inMaricopa.com, with a headline that simply asserted: “2 children injured in Papago crash.” The illegal immigrant is named Manuel Perez-Vasque"

Oh, and obama & the DOJ have sued the sheriff of Maricopa County for attempting to enforce Federal law.

9. 1Vegasgirl

Reputations:
    Here's one from Texas.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...eported-illegal-immigrant-murdered-wife-with-
    "Breitbart Texas has exclusively confirmed that a man who confessed to murdering his wife with a hammer in Laredo, Texas is a four-time deported illegal immigrant who would not have been in the U.S. had he not been able to illegally cross back into the country multiple times from Mexico after his deportations. In addition, the Laredo Police Department continuously encountered the man in violent episodes with his wife, yet did not notify Border Patrol, according to federal agents who spoke with Breitbart Texas on the condition of anonymity."

10. PI Nate

PI Nate Disenfranchised since 1984... Gold

Reputations:
    EMANUEL PROMOTES 'WELCOME CITY' IMMIGRATION POLICY

"The mayor says: Don't ask. The immigration status of people accused of minor legal offenses in Chicago would be off limits under a new rule proposed Tuesday by Mayor Rahm Emanuel.
    The rule is being called the "Welcome City Ordinance".

Chicago has been a so-called "sanctuary city" for immigrants since the mid-1980's. On Tuesday, Mayor Rahm Emanuel appeared to roll out the red carpet, telling newcomers that Chicago is the best place for them to be if they are in the United States illegally.

"When we call ourselves a sanctuary city, we are embracing you as a full member of the city of Chicago," said Emanuel."

RE doesnt think Chicago has enough domestic felons, so he is inviting some from other countries. :cheer2:

http://abc7chicago.com/archive/8731605/

11. 1Vegasgirl

Reputations:
    Here's one that happened in Los Angeles a while back, but it was so incidious, and the father was all over the place talking about his exceptional son.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...-illegal-testifies-to-congress-do-black-lives

"Shaw described how his son was murdered while walking on the street three doors away from his home by an illegal immigrant recently released from jail."

Father Of Son Murdered By Illegal Testifies To Congress: ‘Do Black Lives Matter?’

12. FrstTimeLngTme

FrstTimeLngTme Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Bill O'Reilly said the same thing on his show yesterday. I agree with him.

tired and 1Vegasgirl like this.
  13. IfTheyOnlyKnew

IfTheyOnlyKnew VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    :facepalm:
    Way to go, Tiny Dancer....
    [​IMG]

14. Kool

Kool Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Trump for Prez

15. Dirty South

Dirty South Large Member

Reputations:
    Wow. Chicago doesn't have enough murders and violent crime, I gather? :facepalm:

This country is so fucked.

16. I invented that

I invented that VIP Extreme Gold POTY Politics

Reputations:
    But trump's a racist for having the balls to talk about the problem, wtf happened to this country?

17. Head Censor

Head Censor Turgid Member VIP

Reputations:
    Like Rahm really gives a fuck whether or not your son or daughter gets murdered by an illegal.

The prospect of getting twenty new votes next year, far outweighs whatever downside there is to having a few citizens (who may or may not vote for him) senselessly murdered this year. It's just basic math.

18. moosetracks

moosetracks Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Gavin Newsom is a scumbag. American politicians should be working in the interest of Americans , not Mexicans. Trump is 100% right on this one...

19. Head Censor

Head Censor Turgid Member VIP

Reputations:
    By virtue of their positions, journalists, academics and entertainment industry types have the power to frame the debate on a national level and 90+% of them share a political point of view so intellectually bankrupt, that their only recourse is to use false charges of racism to try to stifle any debate.

isabella, CrucifiedAGT and 1Vegasgirl like this.
  20. R.P. McMurphy

R.P. McMurphy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ...oh now everybody is up in arms over illegal immigrants. remember when obama was running against mccain? mccain would ask from the stump, "how are you going to deport 11 million people" and obama may have said that too but every time a politician asked that rhetorical question "how are we going to deport 11 million people" my answer was always "one at a time"

im not against immigrants im a 2nd gen american my people were immigrants but they came thru the front door, assimilated and lived the typical "only in america" dream. im probably more liberal than conservative, i believe in second chances but this shit has got to stop and anybody who is here illegally needs to go. back to mexico, back to italy, back to where ever the fuck you came from until youre willing to come here under the rules of immigration. instead we have these states defying federal law on one hand and riding it for law of the land when its convenient. how about the federal govt withhold federal school and hiway money until they take out the trash? san francisco is one of my favorite cities anywhere but its been ruined by these tree hugging pukes who allow homeless people to shit piss and sleep where ever they want including the store fronts of business owners.

every body is afraid to enforce illegal immigration because they know they win thru these voting blocks. take a legal business owner who immigrated here and let a homeless illegal immigrant from the same country as the immigrant business owner and let that homeless countryman of his shit and piss in the alcove of his business and then ask the business owner how he feels about illegals and sanctuary cities.

if there was ever a hot button issue for this upcoming election its immigration. a morning report on npr said the census statistics just revealed that latinos have just passed caucasians in numbers. im not sure but i think they were talking about our state, not the nation as a whole but 14% caucasians over 15+% latino.

i love the idea of the american melting pot, it brings a lot of culture and good food into the society but we cant continue to ignore a "new americans" whos first act in america is coming here illegally. i feel so bad for that girls father i cant begin to imagine what hes going thru. truly a senseless loss. dont just blame the gavin newsomes seeking higher office because the churches push this sanctuary bullshit too. :grouch: