Politics Sarah Huckabee Sanders joins the Trump campaign as a Senior Advisor.

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Scarlett Ohara, Feb 29, 2016.

1. Scarlett Ohara

Scarlett Ohara VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Welcome to the ‪#‎TrumpTrain‬, Sarah Huckabee Sanders!

Donald J. Trump for President Inc. announced Sarah Huckabee Sanders joined the campaign as a Senior Advisor.

Mr. Trump stated, “I have great respect for Governor Mike Huckabee and we have a mutual admiration for our wonderful families. It is great to have his daughter, Sarah, join the campaign.”

Sarah added, “I volunteered to join Mr. Trump’s campaign because he is a champion of working families; not Washington-Wall Street elites. Like the other Republican candidates, Mr. Trump is pro-life, pro-marriage, and will appoint conservatives to the courts. What makes Mr. Trump my choice for president is he will break the grip of the donor class on our government and make it accountable to working families again. I’m honored to help Mr. Trump Make America Great Again.”

Sarah Huckabee Sanders has advised presidential campaigns and Fortune 500 companies and has been named 40 under 40 by Time Magazine. She lives in Little Rock, Arkansas with her husband Bryan and their three young children.

Senator Rick likes this.
  2. Scarlett Ohara

Scarlett Ohara VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Welcome to the ‪#‎TrumpTrain‬, Sarah Huckabee Sanders!

Donald J. Trump for President Inc. announced Sarah Huckabee Sanders joined the campaign as a Senior Advisor.

Mr. Trump stated, “I have great respect for Governor Mike Huckabee and we have a mutual admiration for our wonderful families. It is great to have his daughter, Sarah, join the campaign.”

Sarah added, “I volunteered to join Mr. Trump’s campaign because he is a champion of working families; not Washington-Wall Street elites. Like the other Republican candidates, Mr. Trump is pro-life, pro-marriage, and will appoint conservatives to the courts. What makes Mr. Trump my choice for president is he will break the grip of the donor class on our government and make it accountable to working families again. I’m honored to help Mr. Trump Make America Great Again.”

Sarah Huckabee Sanders has advised presidential campaigns and Fortune 500 companies and has been named 40 under 40 by Time Magazine. She lives in Little Rock, Arkansas with her husband Bryan and their three young children.

Senator Rick likes this.
  3. 1Vegasgirl

1Vegasgirl Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    Did his daughter marry Bernie's son?:bounce:

4. YinzerMasshole

YinzerMasshole VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Well, when you want someone who can win national elections, the Huckabees are the ones to call.

It's always fun to read press releases about patronage job assignments. Is it a no-show job, or no-work?

Scarlett Ohara likes this.
  5. Rockside7

Rockside7 VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:

She married a Colonel.

6. 1Vegasgirl

1Vegasgirl Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    :spit:

scoobyla and Rockside7 like this.
  7. OV

OV Rapscallion

Reputations:
    Has Huckabee endorsed Trump yet???,,, not that I think it'll gain any more traction than Palin, with the fence-straddlers.

8. YinzerMasshole

YinzerMasshole VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    You know it was easy to get Mike Huckabee's approval for his daughter to marry Colonel Sanders.

Scarlett Ohara and Rockside7 like this.
  9. Austinchota

Austinchota Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

10. Senator Rick

Senator Rick Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    She looks and sounds just like her daddy.
    Seems like a nice lady, though.