Scumbag gets his second day of reckoning

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Shithead, Apr 3, 2015.

1. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Kudos to the father:salute:

Florida teen beaten after molesting man's 11-year-old son sentenced to 25 years
    BY David Boroff
    NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
    Friday, April 3, 2015, 9:52 AM

[​IMG]
    A Florida teen who was pummeled by an enraged father after he was caught sexually abusing the man's 11-year-old son was sentenced to 25 years in prison.

Raymond Frolander, 18, pleaded no contest to lewd and lascivious molestation of a child in Volusia County court on Thursday.

With the plea deal, Frolander avoided a life sentence but will be electronically monitored and go on the sex offender list after he gets out of prison, the Daytona Beach News-Journal reported.

“He’s going to learn in the next 25 years why I let him live,” the father told the newspaper following the sentencing.

[​IMG] Volusia County Sheriff's Office
    Raymond Frolander agreed to serve 25 years in prison after pleading no contest to molesting a boy. He was badly beaten by the boy's father.
    The victim's father told authorities he caught Frolander in the act abusing his son last summer and immediately pounced on him.

The dad, who is unidentified to protect the identity of his son, called 911 and said, "He is nice and knocked out on the floor for you."

When the father was asked if there were any weapons at the scene, he responded "my foot and my fist," the newspaper reported.

[​IMG] WESH
    Frolander appears in court following his arrest.
    Police officers found Frolander with a severely bruised face and blood dripping from his mouth.

No charges were filed against the father, the News-Journal reported. The Daytona Beach police chief said he had no problem with what the dad did, "not as a police chief and not as a father."

With News Wire Services

UpInSmoke123 and Scarlett Ohara like this.
  2. Limo Wreck

Limo Wreck Aboard the great mothership Staff Member

Reputations:
    Damn, get a load of them soup coolers. :cheer:

UpInSmoke123 and potroast like this.
  3. WillieX

WillieX Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Feel good story of the day.

UpInSmoke123 and Newly OBrien like this.
  4. UpInSmoke123

UpInSmoke123 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Damn, that facial adjustment fucked homeboy's head right up. That's great. I bet he got a good half hour of kicks to the face before cops were even called. I wish every father of an abuse victim had the chance to do this.

5. June DeMay

June DeMay Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Yea!

Scarlett Ohara likes this.