Section 8 housing Nightmare..

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by SneakAtoke, Feb 20, 2014.

1. SneakAtoke

SneakAtoke Active Member

Reputations:
    [video=youtube;ovtinAAqb_Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovtinAAqb_Y[/video]

2. FlaFlaFlunkie

FlaFlaFlunkie Fabulous!

Reputations:
    So...since I have no idea how this works, are you required to rent your place out to those with the section 8 govt benefit? After hearing all these horror stories, I'm wondering why anyone would voluntarily do it?

Anyone?

3. AllAboutHim Ed

AllAboutHim Ed #mypurpose VIP

Reputations:
    Serves him right for putting his neighbors through that. I wish it were $50,000 in damage.

Edit: you do not have to rent to Section 8. It's more of a cultural/biological thing than a section 8 thing though. You see, Blaeks never evolved to live in modern housing like this on their own. Their DNA would have them living in mud huts and therefore they treat any housing as if it were a mud hut. I mean if you let a family of bears move into your house, would you be surprised when they shit on the floor and ate the drapes? It's all very scientific.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2014
  4. Bye You!

Bye You! The n word guy Gold

Reputations:
    I think so. :dontknow:

5. AllAboutHim Ed

Reputations:
    This video makes me feel so warm and happy that karma worked to restore balance to the universe.

6. FlaFlaFlunkie

FlaFlaFlunkie Fabulous!

Reputations:
    I gotta ask TLD. He knows about this stuff.

7. Beth143nacho

Beth143nacho Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    When I was in college, I helped supplement my income by managing the property of my landlord. It was about 100 units. Holy shit the section 8 people were fucking slobs. That video is tame compared to some of the stuff I've seen. Being called over to unclog a kitchen sink, then pulling the snake out to find shit (literally) all over it. When you ask these assholes why there's shit in a kitchen sink they look at you glaze-eyed and say "because trayvon took a shit in there" as if it's not unusual to do. People keeping mice as pets, then just letting then run around and breed so much that the whole building is infested... Fuck, I could go on.

the thing that always freaked me out was how comfortable these low life's (an they are low life's) are in their own filth. They'll sit there in squalor and not think twice about pullin up a bowl of cereal.

it all boils down to Americas over willingness to solve problems by throwing good money after bad. If these people had to pay for this shit, it'd never be this way. People don't respect what other people pay for.... Which is why obamacare is a shit idea :)

8. chuk

chuk Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Waaaah. Serves him right.

9. AllAboutHim Ed

Reputations:
    You do not have to rent to Section 8. You actually have to apply for it. Bunch of greedy scum with no thought or care of what they bring to the neighbors.

10. FlaFlaFlunkie

FlaFlaFlunkie Fabulous!

Reputations:
    What percentage of the tenants, in your estimation (won't hold you to exact numbers), probably belong in some type of assisted living due to mental illness? I'm only asking because i'm wondering if the reason they live in abject squalor is because they're incapable of caring for themselves.

11. StRyDeRxX

StRyDeRxX Bling Bling Gold

Reputations:
    What exactly did he expect? Youre not going to get a tenant that will actually take care of your apartment if youre going to rent to Section 8. His greed got the better of him since Section 8 apartments usually pay out a little above market value.

12. FlaFlaFlunkie

FlaFlaFlunkie Fabulous!

Reputations:
    Ah...thanks. So, what is the attraction? Will the government pay you more than the market bears? Everything I've read and heard indicates that it never seems to be a good idea to do this. :scratch:

13. FlaFlaFlunkie

FlaFlaFlunkie Fabulous!

Reputations:
    Evidently not enough. :jj:

14. Phan Neepack

Phan Neepack Well-Known Member

Reputations:

its guaranteed rent paid directly to the landlord by HUD... They pay all, or a vast majority of the monthly rent... A landlord with even a trace of common sense knows what type of 'person' receives section 8 housing .. They should know what they're getting themselves in to ... If you're a zoo keeper, you know better than to house the antelope in the lions exhibit.. And if you're a property owner, you oughta know better than to rent your place to a Section-8'er ...I feel for this guy, but "guaranteed rent" comes with a lot of caveats ..

15. Brokenbad

Brokenbad Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Poor guy, the motivational speaker at the wealthy barber seminar didn't talk about this?

16. Joe Bauers

Joe Bauers Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    They opt to rent section 8 because they get guaranteed rent every month. This is the outcome. These section 8 scum are living better than I do. Govt. subsidized home . EPD cards. obamacare,

17. StRyDeRxX

StRyDeRxX Bling Bling Gold

Reputations:
    You got that right... These low lives are like piranhas! They destroy everything and have zero parenting skills so their caveman kids run around like tornados wrecking everything in site! :pissed:

18. AllAboutHim Ed

Reputations:
    I already been done explained it to you. You libtards are always crowing about how much smarter you are than creationists, yet you love to ignore fundamental aspects of evolution. It's kind of like creationists pretending there aren't a bunch of fossils.

19. Rodney21a

Rodney21a Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    1. Boward County Means Florida

Fuck Florida

2. When you take the section 8 guaranteed money from the government you must Negro Proof Your house especially in Boward County or the State of Florida.

So no Carpet but Faux linoleum wood floors.
    Use Second hand refurbished Appliances and Inexpensive Light fixtures

If this Craker had done maybe 900 bucks of proofing he would have saved himself some headaches.

Color me surprised that Florida Section 8 officials are not doing thier jobs in policing the housing.

I know a few of my buddies here in San Antonio who do this and have no Problems

But that's Negroes vs Latino's

Texas Vs Florida.

[​IMG]

20. Mr Sinister

Mr Sinister Gold

Reputations:
    i do a lot of work in section 8 housing and its almost always a fucking mess in them. Its pretty rare to run into someone who takes care of there place when there not paying for it