News See steroid user of 30 years- looks like a He-Man character

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by MilkyDischarge, May 9, 2016.

1. MilkyDischarge

MilkyDischarge Se suelto el diablo Gold

Reputations:
    Recommended by

Meet the bodybuilder who has been using steroids for more than 30 YEARS and says he wouldn’t change a thing
    [​IMG]
    Among Rich Piana says he'd do whatever it takes to get bigger Facebook

RICH Piana’s business model is built around a simple three-word slogan: Whatever it takes.

It’s the motto assigned to his bodybuilding and supplement program and it’s the mantra by which he lives his life.

For more than 30 years, Piana has injected his body with anabolic steroids. Coupled with hard work and a ridiculous diet, the results are insane, as you can see.

His goal has always been to be the best — whatever it takes. The winner of bodybuilding competitions in Los Angeles in 2003 and Sacramento in 2009 has accomplished plenty but he’s not ready to stop.

Unbelievably, he wants to get bigger and he’s sharing the journey-to-gigantic with a loyal fan base in the millions.

The controversial figure, who admitted in several video to years of steroid abuse, is undergoing an entirely new transformation. He calls it “Bigger By The Day” and it’s as scary as it sounds.

[​IMG]
    Meet the bodybuilder who's not ashamed of abusing steroids

[​IMG]
    For all his fans, Piana has his share of critics. Most say he shouldn't be promoting the use of steroids Facebook

This is what it consists of: A massive steroid cycle, nine meals a day, a series of workouts not fit for the average human being and, according to one recent profile, “protein shakes big enough to drown a toddler in”.

In a social media blitz across Facebook, Instagram and YouTube, the 45-year-old has been sharing almost daily pictures and videos. A month ago, on Day 76 of the program, he wrote that he was weighing in at 312 pounds (141.5kg) and that number was actually “down” on recent gains.

Among the captions were the words: “Monsters do exist.” They do indeed.

‘SCUM OF THE EARTH’

[​IMG]
    He won bodybuilding competitions in Los Angeles in 2003 and Sacramento in 2009 Instagram

For all his fans, Piana has his share of critics. Most say he shouldn’t be promoting the use of steroids. On his Facebook page in the last week, visitors have called him “a b****”, “a d***head bully”, “scum of the earth” and a “steroid muching ****”.

Piana says they shouldn’t judge him because it’s his body and it’s his choice; a choice he’s happy he made at the age of 18.

In a revealing video posted to YouTube, Piana explained how he uses great care with steroids, how he understands the importance of “on/off cycles” and why nobody in the competitive bodybuilding industry can compete without using performance enhancing drugs.

“If you have the choice to stay natural or do steroids, stay natural. There’s no reason to do steroids, you’re only hurting your body, you’re hurting yourself,” he said.

[​IMG]
    Rich says they shouldn’t judge him because it’s his body and it's his choice; a choice he's happy he made at the age of 18 Facebook

[​IMG]
    Rich and his wife Sara, who married in 2015 Facebook

“If you want to become a professional bodybuilder, guess what - you’re probably going to have to f***in’ do ‘em. You’re not going to have a choice.”

He said that was “the boat I was in”.

“I was competing on stage and I was at a point where I was getting blown off the stage if I wasn’t going to do steroids so I took that step and that’s the road I chose and here I am.

“But you know what, I’m happy with everything I chose and happy with the way everything went in my life. I’m completely happy with ... deciding to take steroids. My health is fine, everything’s good.”

[​IMG]
    Rich said the secret to his success, one that has afforded him a hugely-profitable clothing line and supplement business, is his honesty Facebook

He said the secret to his success, one that has afforded him a hugely-profitable clothing line and supplement business, is his honesty.

“Coming out, talking about steroids, just being straight up with people,” he said in a recent video. “I think people trust me.”

His relationship with fans can be volatile. His most recent interaction made news around the world after he repeatedly slapped a young bodybuilder who reportedly has an intellectual disability.

Jason Genova, who has a sizeable YouTube following himself, got under Piana’s skin when he asked his fans to attack Piana. They did, and according to Piana himself, he and his wife received death threats.

[​IMG]
    Rich visited Australia earlier this year and is on his way to the UK later this month, another place his brand holds up Facebook

[​IMG]
    Rich's goal has always been to be the best — whatever it takes Facebook

When Genova and Piana came face-to-face at a meet-and-greet for bodybuilders and fans, Piana was immediately confrontational.

“You kind of f*** with people’s social media, right?” Piana asked. “Do you think that’s cool?”

Genova, clearly intimidated, responded: “No, it’s not cool.”

“So you’d never do that again,” he asked, before telling the fan he’s “gotta do something back to you”.

“Can I slap you around a little bit on camera? Just to make us even?”

[​IMG]
    Rich's relationship with fans can be volatile. His most recent interaction made news around the world after he repeatedly slapped a young bodybuilder who reportedly has an intellectual disability Facebook

After delivering no less than 12 slaps to Genova’s face, he asked if the young man has learned his lesson. Clearly he had, but when the footage emerged, Piana was slammed for his actions.

“Rich, you went full potato,” a user wrote on Piana’s Facebook page.

“Jason didn’t do anything besides a video. The kid is autistic and can’t even clip his toenails by himself.”

READ MORE:

Transgender bodybuilder reacts furiously after being banned from the male changing rooms at his gym

Skins twins Katie and Emily no longer identical – as one of them is training as a bodybuilder

‘I feel better about my body now than I did before I was diagnosed': Cancer-stricken 24-year-old takes up bodybuilding to fight her chemo misery

Piana said he did what he did because he was upset.

“He has caused so much damage and f***ed with so many people for NO reason,” he wrote.

“His reasoning for attacking me was I never invited him to be an athlete on my team? Well I didn’t even know who he was or never even seen a pic of him.”

[​IMG]
    The 45-year-old has been sharing almost daily pictures and videos on social media Facebook

It’s all part of life in the spotlight for the man with millions of fans who follow his every move. He knows that by sharing everything he has to take the good with the bad.

Last year, Piana even shared his wedding video, In it, he was dressed in a tank top tuxedo.

Piana visited Australia earlier this year and is on his way to the UK later this month, another place his brand holds up.

He’s not shying away from his past, despite the criticism. He’ll almost certainly share his future online, across every platform he can access. His body and brand will continue to get bigger - Bigger By The Day - and the two are inexorably linked.

2. Sloppyjoe

Sloppyjoe VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Why am I thinking there would be a @sloppy in the next 2 posts?

Snort, Humongous, Jayla and 1 other person like this.
  3. ilovebacon

ilovebacon Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Hey guys? That's not attractive. At all. :no:

BLECHHHHHHH

Skycoaster, Cheri, Guacamole and 9 others like this.
  4. DinnerSocks

DinnerSocks Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    This guy's heart explodes in 3...2...1...

5. DarkFriday

DarkFriday Fired as a MOD...Twice. Gold

Reputations:
  6. Shivvy

Shivvy 100k Post Club

Reputations:
    And he's got a hot woman :facepalm:

7. Stretch5000

Stretch5000 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    What is he feeding his dog?

BobbyDigital, GIRLY and regult like this.
  8. Sloppyjoe

Reputations:
    For the record. I'm not trying to get that big.

9. Anfkid

Anfkid Blue Banner Mafia Staff Member

Reputations:
    So he's a midget overcompensating.

His tits are way too fucking big for those out of proportion little legs. Weird.

Buffalo Balls, Gusbuss and Petal like this.
  10. Father O'Blivion

Father O'Blivion Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    This guy impresses me a lot more...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. FSFN

FSFN Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I hate his douche bag tattoos more than his steroid use

12. Stinkfist

Stinkfist Well-Known Member

Reputations:

That muscle head slaps the shit out of this poor retard.

Dan likes this.
  13. IllegalSearch

IllegalSearch Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I find that highly disgusting.

14. Stinkfist

Stinkfist Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    He looks like an angry mattress.

15. A Succulent Chinese Meal

A Succulent Chinese Meal Oh, that's a nice headlock, sir. VIP

Reputations:
    Am I seeing lip injections, a nose job, and eyeliner, and veneers on him?

16. Sloppyjoe

Reputations:
    Funny post of the day contender

gnarly barkley and bigbearballs like this.
  17. Gretsch Man

Gretsch Man Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Fucking weird.

SuperFarts likes this.
  18. Buster Himan

Buster Himan Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Those arms need to be fuckin bigger!!

reno, funkface, Vagineer and 2 others like this.
  19. austin54

austin54 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    He should be a guest on the next episode of 'How Much Ya Bench'.

TheLACritic likes this.
  20. BrerJimmy

BrerJimmy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Wouldn't change a thing?

Bet he'd like to be more than a 5'3" fidget with a porcini mushroom for a dick. But that's just me guessing.