See Ya!

Discussion in 'The Artie Lange Show' started by Gunnar, Oct 23, 2012.

1. Gunnar

Gunnar New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    N&A!

Last edited: Nov 4, 2012
  2. IamPigMan

IamPigMan New Member

Reputations:
    i think its funny you tell me to leave these fans alone when i was the one who was attacked by 1 member and then his little buddies chimed in. nah i think ill stay here and post my thoughts on the shows as i want. im not here to make friends, im here to voice my opinion on shows. dont like em??? to bad.

i kept my little dopey schtick in my intro thread. i thought it was a fun way to introduce myself to people here. then someone decided they were gonna be like a 3yo and post pictures of beastiality and call me playground names. im a big boy, i can take it, but when someones only retort is posting disturbing pictures and calling you names that kindergartners would use, it just shows the IQ of who you are dealing with. This mental midget chose to attack me, not the other way around, and now people are butt hurt, well to bad.

please dont let the virtual door hit ya in your ass.

3. Merespliff

Merespliff Member

Reputations:
    I like you Gunnar! You don't have to leave :(

4. PeaceDog

PeaceDog Active Member

Reputations:
    I agree, Nick is key to the show.

5. sternski

sternski New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    ...both you benjy wannabees can suck my cock....but truth be told i do prefer the gun over the pigfucker.

...if u wanna jet, jet......but,you both should stay.nobody is making you leave.