Seemed Howard ignored Dr Chynn's animal charity help/talk and shut it down

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by LaserT, Sep 24, 2013.

1. LaserT

LaserT You have to have fun. Gold

Reputations:
    [video=youtube;DvMgtPrppuU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvMgtPrppuU[/video]

@2:18-2:40
    The doctor brings up his dog and the charity help they do and when he mentions ASPCA, Howard cuts him off and asks some BS question about his dog and shuts down the charity talk. WTF??? When I looked ASPCA is ranked higher than NSAL by far. Thought Howard and Beth are about helping animals and shelters?

http://www.charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=search.summary&orgid=3286#.UkHoe4brwVA

@26:53-
    The doctor tells Howard he would like to donate a free surgery for charity that usually gets about $10,000 and he's given away over $200,000 for charity. Howard doesn't inquire more or is blown away. Just blows it off and goes into chicken dance talk.
    If you have HowardTV, you see at the end when in commercial the doctor gives him the charity surgery for the animals and Howard just says thanks and puts it aside in the back and asks nothing of it and says thanks for coming in and see you later. No thank you so much or this will mean a lot or what can I do for you and your charity, no animal talk,etc? On or off the air. WTF????????????

So every charity for animals besides NSAL is shit and can't be talked about and when the guy is giving Howard and his wife a great big money gift for their NSAL charity he just acts like, "eh whatever". God forbid it's not a cheap ass calender for NSAL. And God forbid we talk about the ASPCA and help those people. So it's not about the animals I guess. Is it just about Beth and her calender posing and media plays for her? What's wrong with a animal charity plug or talk about the giving to it? :rolleye2:

Last edited: Sep 24, 2013
  2. Mr Fantastic

Mr Fantastic Found Nemo VIP

Reputations:
  3. DoneWithStern

DoneWithStern Member

Reputations:
    I honor of Howard and Beth I just purchased a dog from a breeder that will arrive crate trained

4. Dlist

Dlist Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Had Chynn suggested Howard do a Beth/Aspca calendar, he would have been all over that.

5. LaserT

Reputations:
    Probably :snicker:.

I mean I guess maybe you don't want to help another charity but I still think that's bullshit. The bottom line that gets me is they act like NSAL is the best charity around when in fact it's rated SO LOW on almost every charity watch site.

The guy can raise $10,000 with his surgery charity item for Howard. Beth has sold how many calenders?? And I don't mean the money from Howard and family bought calenders.

6. BethSucks

BethSucks Well-Known Member Staff Member

Reputations:
    Howard is well aware of NSAL's one star rating and wants to make sure that no mention of it gets on the air at the same time he's trying to fleece is listeners for the calendar.

7. Dlist

Reputations:
    Three. Kiss ass bobo and MFB.
    and Elias, for 'research' purposes.

8. HorsetoothBeth

HorsetoothBeth Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    That was what he blocked me for. I asked him if he was aware of the one-star rating, with a link included. The old queen banned me within 60 seconds.

9. icypussy

icypussy clit finder Gold

Reputations:
    Correction, 4, the asswipe sitting in the studio today said he bought one, he was a 15 foundation charity winner.

10. LaserT

Reputations:

It's what I don't get. Beth said NSAL went after her as a spokesperson. So didn't Howard or Beth research into the NSAL and see what they do and where the charity money goes? Didn't they check charity backgrounds and reps?

I guess when a gold digger attaches herself to a charity, it doesn't matter what they do. And when saying "all animals need help and to support with donations", it just means the GREAT AND POWERFUL.... NSAL.

11. hollywoodrose

hollywoodrose Member VIP

Reputations:

I've always thought Howard has Narcissistic Personality Disorder but the funny thing is that people with NPD usually don't know about their sickness. The disorder of NPD works by distorting the person's reality so that they can maintain the illusion of being in control. Too much honesty would be threatening to an NPD so they're usually poor self observers.

Sociopaths on the other hand are totally aware. They know the difference between right and wrong but they just don't care - they have no conscience. I think Howard knows perfectly well what he does and why he does it. He knows he's using a "charity" to exploit an important cause and that he's diverting badly needed money away from those that need it most. He knows that the money, which is given with the best intentions, is really going to finance parties and publicity for his wife (which he could easily pay for himself, but why pay for what other people will hand out for free?).

Howard, like any sociopath, is exploiting the situation for his immediate needs and throwing out whatever he doesn't. It doesn't serve him to pay for the "Bianca friends center" himself because he doesn't care about giving - he just wants to make himself look good so he can improve his access to lucrative friendships and future marbles. He doesn't want to give to a real charity because that would mean it would really be about helping animals instead of trying to satisfy his wife's psychotic vanity and narcissistic delusions. Howard knows exactly who and what he is and he's spent a lifetime honing his skills at manipulating and using other people for his own needs. I can't imagine Ben and Rae are pleased (reminds me of that Freudian slip when Rae imagined "what other kind of monster she would have given birth to" if she had another baby). And to think he gave Jackie shit for mentioning the Cordozo Hotel.

12. AuntDolly

AuntDolly Musculature Gold

Reputations:
    I'm sure it's been mentioned in another thread, but I heard his commercials hawking that stupid calendar today. "Cringe-worthy" and "mortifying" don't even begin to describe those ads.

13. LaserT

Reputations:
    Yeah they are bad. The "do something good" crap. Yeah, as long as it helps....Beth.

14. Lostronaut

Lostronaut Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    That whole Dr Chin thing was strange. Another old queen who "can't find the right woman". I think Howard brought him in to tease George Takai.

15. Dlist

Reputations:
    It is "frame worthy" didn't you hear?:facepalm:

16. Dlist

Reputations:
    I posted a thread 10 signs of a Narcissist way back when. Howard met 8 of 10 criteria.

17. LaserT

Reputations:
    Shit, did he say that about the calender too? Unreal.

Anything about his gold digger wife is frame worthy because he doesn't get it. He'll say in response to someone questioning her, "hey asshole, I'm with her in private I know what she tells me. She tells me she loves me and it's about me. SO there!" Is she suppose to say the truth Howard? :rolleye2:

18. Dlist

Reputations:
    "Frame worthy" is on the f*cking website..what an asshole.

19. tv910

tv910 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    If I recall correctly, Mel Karmazin has/had some sort of connection to NSAL and there was speculation that he got Beth the "spokesperson" job as a favor to Howard.

20. Dlist

Reputations:
    Every job Beth has gotten has been a favor to Howard.:facepalm: