Seriously? "Week in Review?" Seriously?!

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by gridlockd, Feb 25, 2012.

1. gridlockd

gridlockd Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The "week" was two days! It's on a constant replay since Thursday. Do we really need to fuckin' review it?

What pisses me off was they had just started "Stern show Shuffle." They played beastiality dial-a-date. Then a live Green Day performance then "Howard News Week-in-Review" suddenly cuts in.
    WTF?!

How are they still having these fuckin glitches where one show interrupts another? How hard is this shit to program? What is this, year 6? Is Tim ever going to get the hang of this job?

And to interrupt Vintage Stern for a condenced "Lisa G" recap of the same shit we heard a thousand times already this fucking week- Ponderous. Fuckin ponderous.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2012
  2. tv910

tv910 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Get ready for more of the same - only 2 days next week too.

3. skytzoboy

skytzoboy not a fuck to give

Reputations:
    "Weak" in review.

4. gridlockd

Reputations:

I'm no fan of the short weeks, but it wouldn't bother me as much if they played Shuffle and Mastertape. But no, they can't even get that right.

They gotta stop with the stupid news department already. It's like the channels are devoted more to finding work for Shuli and Lisa G. Enough already. They are not responsible for a single subscriber. Get rid of them.

5. CCMaguire

CCMaguire Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    8 Hours in Review

6. chapped

chapped Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    you are only torturing yourself by bothering tuning in at this point...

the show is now over... didn't u get the memo?

[​IMG]

7. goldphoenix

goldphoenix Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    that is bang for the buck right there. 8 hours of live shows used to fill 136 hours of program time.

8. Lou Skunt

Lou Skunt ____________________ Banned User

Reputations:
    Hey Tim has projects and initiatives afoot. He is far too busy to worry about the programming on H100. Just wait until he unloads all that riveting new programming on us.

9. tv910

tv910 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    If Tim uses his signature "The Channels are a work in progress" excuse I'll probably throw my radio out the back door. After 6 years it's obvious to everyone there's been no work, no progress, and that's never going to change. If anything, the programming has gotten worse.

10. chapped

chapped Well-Known Member

Reputations:

what about the shit show?

11. Lou Skunt

Lou Skunt ____________________ Banned User

Reputations:
    Truth in advertising..........tissue time with Heidi? I need a fucking tissue to wipe the tears of disappointment from my eyes.

12. PI Nate

PI Nate Disenfranchised since 1984... Gold

Reputations:
    "Most of the emails say they love the repeats. I think youre in the minority."

13. MarvelComics85

MarvelComics85 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    That's the biggest joke of a program ever. It's all the news reporters just blindly kissing ass like the good little sycophants that they are, making Howard sure that he's still hot shit. Then it's Shuli who makes you wanna kill anything in sight with his asshole attitude.

14. Ruffypup

Ruffypup Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    He actually says "these channels" but without the blink of an eye.....Tim will repeat that exact line " These channels are a work in progress" or " I am so excited and in love with these channels here on Sirius/Xm" or " Happy days are here again!" He is an oblivious idiot that walks around all day with his nose buried inside his fffucking Iphone, pretending to look like a busy executive with substance.

15. Boomer

Boomer Who is your daddy and what does he do?

Reputations:
    Week in review is a pile of shit. The "news department" was a good idea 5 years ago but I think it is just a nuisance anymore. I loathe hearing Lisa's voice. It's like nails on a chalkboard to me. There needs to be less news and more show, but we all know that's not going to happen.

16. Shvoogie Button

Shvoogie Button Member

Reputations:
    "Cookies are my weakness"

-Tim Sabean
    Tim SabeanTim SabeanTim SabeanTim SabeanTim Sabean Tim Sabean Tim Sabean Tim Sabean Tim Sabean
    Tim SabeanTim SabeanTim SabeanTim SabeanTim Sabean Tim Sabean Tim Sabean Tim Sabean Tim Sabean

17. gridlockd

Reputations:

What's really insulting is when Howard tries to talk to him, he's all "I gotta get back to my office!" "Can I get back to work now?!" Dude, shut up. People who are really busy don't have to sell it like this.

I bet Tom C had ten times the responsiblity but when Howard wanted him in the studio, he stood there and took it. The guy's a fuckin joke.

18. gridlockd

Reputations:
    The briefs need to be cut down but at least 50%. We don't need one at EVERY commercial. Just get back to the goddamn show we pay for and is the reason we're here. It's certainly not for Shuli and Lisa G.

Seems like everytime I turn on the channel I'm hearing Shuli interveiw JD or Lisa talking to Scott. Howard's said it himself, he makes these people funny. They aren't funny on their own. So why am I listening to this?

19. MISERABLE66

MISERABLE66 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Its a good thing theres a review.... Dont wanna miss a minute of the 8hrs that he knocked out of the park :rolleye:

20. Rebel Rebel

Rebel Rebel Member

Reputations:
    Home runs are the reason replays were invented