Sex reassignment surgery sure is all the rage recently

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by SouthernListen, May 29, 2015.

1. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    It's making into the world of dogs. My wife found this while looking at rescue dogs.

[​IMG]
    Meet Happy and his bonded sister Merry! These two adorable pups who are bonded like glue were born in late 2014. They are 6 months old and cute, cute, cute! Merry, the female, is perfectly healthy but Happy, the male NEEDS YOUR HELP! He has a medical condition known as Hypospadias (instead of a fully developed penis, he was born with just a hole in his belly). Since Happy already urinates out of a slit located where a female's would be, Happy is technically a girl but surgical treatment is necessary to complete this process. He will undergo penile amputation, castration and a scrotal urethrostomy. Happy will be "happy" when this is all over and he will no longer be Merry's brother but her sister. As you might imagine, this amount of surgery comes at a cost and this is where HAPPY NEEDS YOUR HELP! The surgery and aftercare is going to cost $3000.00 so any amount that you can spare toward Happy's care would make him and us VERY HAPPY!
    [​IMG]

Bristol Chicken likes this.
  2. Bristol Chicken

Bristol Chicken Free Range and Loving It Gold

Reputations:
    I'm curious, will the male dogs in the neighborhood know the difference?
    Perhaps Happy should look into an Adam's apple shave as well, just to be sure.

SouthernListen likes this.
  3. Slow

Slow My name is my name DawgShed News

Reputations:
    I bet the same shithead shelling out 3k for this will be sitting around the dinner table talking about how terrible it is that people are starving in africa and sleeping on skid row eating shit out of trash cans.

reno likes this.
  4. Just Me

Just Me VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    You can't just forget about the welfare of animals because people are starving. People can help themselves, animals can't. Starving? Use your damn brain and don't have kids you can't feed. If you choose not to then it's their problem.

bobp and JustLurking like this.
  5. Slow

Slow My name is my name DawgShed News

Reputations:
    This dog already pees fine and doesn't give a fuck about its gender identity. I love animals but give me a break.

CrucifiedAGT likes this.
  6. Just Me

Just Me VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    OK, well if it pee's fine then I don't see the reason for surgery. I guess I didn't read it thoroughly.
    But just in general I tend to feel worse for animals suffering than humans. Like this dog I saw I think yesterday on the net... some cunt tight something around it's snout so tightly and for too long that it's probably gonna lose it's tongue.
    But getting beheaded is also unthinkable.

Slow likes this.
  7. Snotty

Snotty My Snothand be strong!!! VIP Gold

Reputations:
    Hipster feminized bullshit...........I LOVE me some Boston Terriers.......No smarter dog on earth......