Shop Now At Amazon

Sex songs about Robin..

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Nurse Remulak, Feb 2, 2013.

1. Nurse Remulak

Nurse Remulak New Member

Reputations:
    Am I the only one or do other people get kinda nauseous when they play the sex songs about Robin?

I am actually not joking, it makes me a little queezy when I hear songs about "Robin's brown mounds," "her ass or vagina," her "dainty clit.." cuz I ain't picture this kids..

[​IMG]

I'm picturing this..

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

.. so all those songs bring on a very UNPLEASANT visual for me. If any of the show staff are reading this message board, if you can't say "Reggie" or "faggot" anymore on the show can we also add writing and playing songs about sex with Robin to that list? Pretty please?

:pray:

2. Sponsor

Sponsor

Reputations:

3. WholeAssholeOut

WholeAssholeOut New Member

Reputations:
    i believe that is the joke :secret:

4. Nurse Remulak

Nurse Remulak New Member

Reputations:
    Oh... I have been 'a listener" for nearly 20 years.. and I know the whole "Robin is hot" thing *is* a joke. But in the past couple years it's started to really make me ill when I hear songs about her "junk." Especially now the visual is a huge oozing gaping hole with tubes coming out of everywhere.

[​IMG]

5. killallposers

killallposers Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    that bathing suit pic was taken at the peak of her green drink, coffee enema, lost a shit load of weight. she had to work that hard just to look that gross. i wonder if this could've been the kickoff of her meltdown. making all that effort, even if most was bullshit, she was getting results. she got re-enforcement from young white boys fucking her and those hideous beings in the studio saying she's getting even hotter. only to have the stone cold truth shoved in front of her face.

6. killallposers

Reputations:
    and how fucking gross is that pile of dreads on her head. a real amy widehouse.

7. Nurse Remulak

Nurse Remulak New Member

Reputations:
    I still cant believe Jim Florentine "went there." Ugh. It's like when I think about Ted Danson fucking Whoopi Goldberg. DA-FUC? And three guys married that fugly bitch ass before he even dated her. Makes my eyes rain. ;)

8. peterfonda

peterfonda Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Psych has been blind since childhood and has never seen Robin. The top picture may very well be what Psych thinks Robin looks like.

9. yippeekyaa

yippeekyaa Active Member VIP

Reputations:
    The first 10 robin songs were funny, the next 50 were cute, the last 500 were pointless.

10. killallposers

Reputations:
    i think his dreams were shattered when he hugged her in the hallway after his appearance. i joked in another thread that he may have thought they were pranking him and he was really hugging benjy.

11. isabella

isabella VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    this. her ship has sailed and the songs almost seem cruel.

12. Sunny

Sunny Member VIP

Reputations:
    If I were Robin, I'd have asked to end theses shitty songs ages ago out of embarrassment. It's not fun, it's not funny. It's sad and overplayed. But then again, I'm not a 34 and what hasn't been beaten to death on the show.

13. cah155

cah155 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Damn who dat chick in the first pic ?

14. bigkitty

bigkitty New Member Shot Dead

Reputations:
    That's how I feel about it. I can't even listen to them anymore. I turn the channel and return only when I think the song is over. Robin is a post-menopausal woman who has major health issues. She's not some sexpot--especially now. It seems like Howard is throwing salt into her wounds when he plays those awful songs.

I don't think Robin looks bad at all in that swimsuit pic. She looks like a regular woman. But, they pretend on the show that she's some type of supermodel and that's far from the truth. If I were Robin, I would have told Howard to stop playing those songs and the "Robin, you're so beautiful" BS a long time ago. It's embarrassing. But Robin apparently believes it.

How is it no one has mentioned her balding??

Inside of that booth, she's the hottest thing walking. Outside of it, not so much.

15. Nurse Remulak

Nurse Remulak New Member

Reputations:

Ya.. I don't turn it off but when I rear "dainty clit" I actually flash to a wrinkled old clit the size of a 5-gal pail! Eeeewww... I prefer the Fred drops.. especially the Guatemala Processional March.. still makes me smile.

16. 1Vegasgirl

1Vegasgirl VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:

17. Turkeyneck

Turkeyneck Active Member VIP

Reputations:
    the Robin soundbite "my clitoris is very dainty" conjures up imagery so disturbing my brain cannot even begin to process it...it's just too damn dark...too goddamn dark and meaty.

18. Teeney

Teeney Why meee??? Gold VIP

Reputations:
    The songs don't really bother me they are silly and lighthearted and part of tradition. I think the fact Robin can sit there and be goofed on and not get offended is rather cool. I can only assume, since we are never told the real issue, Robin has seemed to have a pretty tough year emotionally and physically. Maybe in someways the songs, and her participation on the show (while somewhat limited these days makes her feel not necessarily desirable or hot but womanly and wanted and allow her to feel "healthy and normal"once again. I would think she leads a somewhat lonely life in general. No husband, kids real family. it must be hard to be ill with no real support system (other than the people that are on your payroll for care.) But again maybe I am completely off base I guess we will see when she starts to promote the book what the real deal is.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2013
  19. Farticulator

Farticulator Member

Reputations:
    Should I use the Howard math schtick to analyze this?

20. Farticulator

Farticulator Member

Reputations:
    She's as delusional as Wiggy. He thinks he's funny and honest...and she thinks she's hot. It's almost pathetic enough to start being funny for the wrong reasons.

21. Phillipmcd

Phillipmcd Active Member

Reputations:
    Think it's Esther Baxter