SFN member Artie's Liver writes: It's not Beth's fault: it's Alison's fault

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by PelicanWig, Dec 23, 2013.

1. PelicanWig

PelicanWig Beautiful Soup

Reputations:
    I love to torture myself and read what the sycophants post on SFN (I basically live in my semi & have lots of down time to kill)..... This post was just to good to pass over.
    Here you go;

Think about it.

First off, let's leave aside the fact that 99.9% of us, as we get older, we slow down, we change, we think different, we're not as crazy as we used to be when we were young, and there is no reason Howard should be any different for us.

Beth didn't change Howard: Allison did. She divorced him because of the way he was (which you all loved) and that made Howard feel he had failed himself and his family. So when he found Beth and fell in love with her, we was determined to make it work, because he didn't want to fail again.

So, if Allison had not divorced Howard, he would probably still be more like the way he used to be. Allison should have stuck by Howard and sucked it up for the good of the show? See how silly all this crazy reasoning is?

Truth is its all on Howchie. He's a grown up and he has to own up to what he's become. And he does. He has admitted to it plenty of times, how he's not that angry any more, and that he feels he used to be crazy back in the day, and he feels he is a lot less so, which is true.

So in any case, blame Allison for all of this. Because if she had just sucked it up, Howard would not have had that guilt inside him for failing, and would not have felt he needed to change.

2. joyceface

joyceface Queen of Everything VIP

Reputations:
    OMG what a piece of dreck this post is. Ponderous.

3. Beth143nacho

Beth143nacho Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Arties liver is a complete douche. Nothing he says should ever be listened to.

4. telecaster

telecaster Get Yer Ya Ya's Out

Reputations:
    Wow. It's all Alison's fault. We all know that Artie'sLiver might be one of the biggest creeps on the interwebs, but that might be the most bizarro assessment of Howard's mental state (and in its own way, a weird compliment to the Horse) during his first marriage. This cro-mag fat fuck really takes the cake.

5. fuzzynuts

fuzzynuts 99% Relevant

Reputations:
    Why not just blame me for the show sucking? I wanted a funny show like the old one. But Howig couldn't keep up with my expectations. Therefore the shows not funny.

6. AuntDolly

AuntDolly Musculature Gold

Reputations:
    That post makes as much sense as Charlie Manson's last parole hearing rant.

7. chapped

chapped Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  8. crimsonking

crimsonking New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I never considered for a single second Alison controlling content on the show. With Beth, I'm convinced of it occurring constantly.

9. Hugh Blowmont

Hugh Blowmont Just be funny

Reputations:
    I blame Obama.

January, 2006: Howard Stern begins at Sirius, Barack Obama sworn in as a Senator.

Coincidence? I think not...

10. fuzzynuts

fuzzynuts 99% Relevant

Reputations:
    Thank you.

11. Mr Vengeance

Mr Vengeance Ladies love cool V. VIP

Reputations:
    Artie's Liver is a fucking cockmaster. Allison's fault? Yeah, ok....Now I've heard it all.

What drives you nuts is that there are still enough of this type of douche nozzle around, sucking Howie and Beff's balls, telling him he's still great and she's the hottest, that Howie thinks he's on the right track with what the show has become.

So really, don't blame Allison, blame assholes like Artie's Liver.

12. PelicanWig

PelicanWig Beautiful Soup

Reputations:
    I'm sure Wiggy is happy that he has Artie's Liver to help fight internet propaganda. :facepalm:

Last edited: Dec 23, 2013
  13. DJ Retardo

DJ Retardo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Yep, remember when he used to make Artie read the Ashely Madison commercials, he retired the sybian, no more Tabitha Stevens....

14. chapped

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

Unabomber's Manifesto

_________________________________________________________________ INTRODUCTION

1. The Industrial Revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race. They have greatly increased the life-expectancy of those of us who live in "advanced" countries, but they have destabilized society, have made life unfulfilling, have subjected human beings to indignities, have led to widespread psychological suffering (in the Third World to physical suffering as well) and have inflicted severe damage on the natural world. The continued development of technology will worsen the situation. It will certainly subject human beings to greater indignities and inflict greater damage on the natural world, it will probably lead to greater social disruption and psychological suffering, and it may lead to increased physical suffering even in "advanced" countries.

2. The industrial-technological system may survive or it may break down. If it survives, it MAY eventually achieve a low level of physical and psychological suffering, but only after passing through a long and very painful period of adjustment and only at the cost of permanently reducing human beings and many other living organisms to engineered products and mere cogs in the social machine. Furthermore, if the system survives, the consequences will be inevitable: There is no way of reforming or modifying the system so as to prevent it from depriving people of dignity and autonomy.

3. Think about it. First off, let's leave aside the fact that 99.9% of us, as we get older, we slow down, we change, we think different, we're not as crazy as we used to be when we were young, and there is no reason Howard should be any different for us.
    Beth didn't change Howard: Allison did. She divorced him because of the way he was (which you all loved) and that made Howard feel he had failed himself and his family. So when he found Beth and fell in love with her, we was determined to make it work, because he didn't want to fail again.
    So, if Allison had not divorced Howard, he would probably still be more like the way he used to be. Allison should have stuck by Howard and sucked it up for the good of the show? See how silly all this crazy reasoning is?

15. telecaster

telecaster Get Yer Ya Ya's Out

Reputations:
    That lard ass over there wants to connect with Howard so badly that his thought process is completely fried. He is a sick, disturbed individual...a perfect fit for Mutt's toilet.

16. joyceface

Reputations:
  17. joyceface

Reputations:
  18. Captain

Captain Alto, Blanco y Guapo Gold

Reputations:
    And the Jews, Freemasons and Rosicrucians . . . Can't leave their diabolical schemery out of this.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 23, 2013
  19. chapped

Reputations:
    Howard I am your biggest fan

[​IMG]

20. Vdrummer35

Vdrummer35 Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I blame the wig, beard, toothy, blobbin & the lack of comedy. Just happy to know that Alison gets a portion of all future earnings from this pissing fink. :c