Shakes on a Plane FAA Probe.

Discussion in 'The Bar' started by Teeney, Mar 1, 2013.

1. Teeney

Teeney My friends call me Lissette Gold

Reputations:
    A federal official who did not want to be identified because of the ongoing investigation said the video "looks bad" -- but as long as it wasn't recorded as the plane was taking off or landing, then it probably isn't a crime. If the video was recorded against the wishes of the Frontier flight attendants, however, the official said, the passengers could be charged with interfering with a flight crew.
    Colorado College spokeswoman Leslie Weddell insisted that was not the case.
    "[The students] definitely had permission from the flight crew," Weddell told ABC News.
    Citing the FAA investigation, Frontier Airlines spokes womanKate O'Malley would not comment on whether the flight crew was complicit in the making of the video, but told ABC News in a statement that "all safety measures were followed and the seatbelt sign was off."
    Aviation experts said the dancing likely had no affect on the structural integrity of the aircraft, which are built to endure severe turbulence.
    "I don't think there's any concern structurally or when it comes to safety of flight," said ABC News aviation consultant John Nance.
    If the dancers had all moved to the front or rear of the plane simultaneously, Nance said, that could have created a weight and balance issue for the pilots in the cockpit, but not a problem that put the plane in danger of crashing.
    "It's nothing the flight crew or the aircraft can't handle," Nance said. "This gyrating around is of no consequence."
    [video=youtube;xG6p0z_W2Bo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xG6p0z_W2Bo[/video]

Last edited: Mar 1, 2013
  2. nserafini

nserafini Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Thanks Obama

3. Popeye Saavedra

Popeye Saavedra Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Fucking idiots. If I was on that plane I'd be punching people in the face.

4. face palm

face palm Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    spin off thread in

5. Dick Gozinya

Dick Gozinya Active Member

Reputations:
    :up: Assholes.