Shakira, Beffie and the Hypocrisy of Howard Stern

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by peterfonda, Apr 17, 2013.

1. peterfonda

peterfonda Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Listening to everyone fawning over that brainless idiot Beffie on today's show, it occurred to me that once again, Howard was displaying another example if his shameless hypocrisy.

A few weeks ago, Howard was ragging on Shakira because she was being introduced on "The Voice" as "Superstar Shakira". Howard was slamming her because he felt she was not a superstar and that it was her ego that caused her to force the show's producers to introduce her as "Superstar Shakira". Robin added that if you need to be introduced as a superstar, you're not a superstar.

Yet, every fucking time Beffie was talked about on today's show, it was always "the beautiful Beth O was in studio today". So by Howard's logic, if that arm waving moron had to always be mentioned by the term "beautiful", doesn't that mean that she isn't? Yet that didn't seem to bother Howard.

Lame. Just another reason to think that Howard talks out of his ass.

2. Anyonenow

Anyonenow Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Youtube Video views WELL OVER 1 BILLION

Just 1 Video alone has over 550Million Views

Yeah I think that Qualifies.

[video=youtube;pRpeEdMmmQ0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRpeEdMmmQ0[/video]

Plus She's exudes Sexy
    [video=youtube;weRHyjj34ZE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weRHyjj34ZE[/video]

Last edited: Apr 17, 2013
  3. Willowglen

Willowglen Lookin thru the glass ceiling & up Stephs skirt VIP

Reputations:
    I think his issue with Shakira's intro on her highly rated hit reality show was more about them not introducing him as SUPERSTAR Howard Stern on his low rated shit reality show.