Shaun White-The Flying Tomato-busted for intoxication and vandalism

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by MutteringJohn, Sep 17, 2012.

1. MutteringJohn

MutteringJohn Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Pulling a fire alarm in a hotel is going to get him jail time. It's a serious offense because you are putting hotel guests at risk.

Two-time Olympic gold medalist snowboarder Shaun White faces charges of public intoxication and vandalism, accused of drunkenly destroying a phone at a Nashville hotel and ending up in the hospital after he hit his head.Officers responded to the Loews Vanderbilt Hotel at 2 a.m. Sunday after a drunken man identified as the 26-year-old White pulled a fire alarm, forcing the hotel to evacuate all guests. An employee also reported seeing White destroy a hotel phone.White tried to leave the hotel in a cab before being stopped by a hotel guest who told the driver police had been called. According to police, White kicked at the man before running away. The man chased him and they collided when White turned around. White, who is also one of the world's top skateboarders, fell back and hit his head against a fence, police said.[​IMG]
    AP
    FILE - In this file photo taken April 18,... View Full Caption

White, who appeared to be drunk, was given the opportunity to sign misdemeanor citations and refused, police said. A spokeswoman for Baptist Hospital said White was treated there and released on Monday before being arrested and booked by police. A mug shot released by police shows White with a black eye.White was released by police late Monday afternoon on his own recognizance. His court date was set for Oct. 10.His manager had no immediate comment when reached by The Associated Press.White won a gold medal in Turin at the 2006 Olympics and in 2010 at the Vancouver Games, and he is an action sports superstar whether skateboarding during the summer or snowboarding in the winter. He's also a multimillionaire with a clothing line and signature video game who expanded last year with a company selling skateboards, BMX bikes and other equipment.White also has cleaned up at the Winter X Games, winning medals every year since 2002.

2. idiotbox

idiotbox Looking for a dime and found a quarter. VIP

Reputations:
    he's been vandalizing some hot pussy.

3. Herc

Herc New Member

Reputations:
    I wonder if he's still fucking the Jew Supermodel . . .

Last edited: Sep 17, 2012
  4. MutteringJohn

MutteringJohn Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I would take Leonard DiCaprio's leftovers every time.

5. Wesmantooth

Wesmantooth VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    what a twat

6. lilbuddy67

lilbuddy67 A man with breath-taking anger management issues Banned User

Reputations:
    They are all twats. All of these "celebrities"...... Look for McKayla Maroney to be in am affair with a 38 year old married man while she is still underage. America with their worship of their Lohans, Hiltons and Kardashians.....they suck. Total garbage, lowest common denominator stuff.

7. Douchebag 007

Douchebag 007 New Member

Reputations:
    a black guy is gonna do a 1080 up his ass

8. reno

reno VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    He has rock star hair.

9. flailingfish

flailingfish New Member

Reputations:
    very punchable face

10. VAsiCkBoy

VAsiCkBoy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Yes.

[​IMG]

11. Atomic Wedgie

Atomic Wedgie Crash Victim

Reputations:
    I've got a friend that works for Oakley, of all the athletes they sponsor, he tells me Shaun White is BY FAR the biggest asshole he has to deal with.

12. j shmuck

j shmuck Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    You can't compare White and Mackayla to the hiltons and kardashians. They're both olympic medalists and arguably the best in the world at what they do (plus mckayla hasn't done anything embarrassing yet as I know of)

I'm not excusing white's behavior, he was acting like a complete asshole and deserves everything he's hit with (which will likely only be fines and community service).

I'm wondering what the story is here. Either he's..

1)One of those hippy snowboarder types who smokes tons of weed but rarely ever drinks. Therefore when he does drink he gets wasted quicker than most and makes a complete ass out of himself

or

2)He's been partying hard and doing douchebag manuevers such as this for awhile, but has been getting away with it because of name recognition and people looking the other way, or maybe throwing money at situaitons to clean them up

It's a shame he's such a douche because base on interviews I always found him to be a cool, laid back, likeable guy.

13. williamjclinton

williamjclinton New Member

Reputations:
    Likeable "cool" guys pull stunts like these. What a douche. And to do this at a Loews hotel... what did he think was going to happen? Maybe it would be his own upscale individual douchey episode of jackass. Darwin award stuff hear for this faaaaauyyyyggg and his apologist.

14. MISERABLE66

MISERABLE66 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Thats is one ugly mother fucker.

15. racerx

racerx New Member

Reputations:
    me too. i usually defend stoners saying they aren't bothering anyone. but apparently, he is

16. BethsZygote

BethsZygote In Utero VIP

Reputations:
    they should sue him for every dime he has ever made to clean up the mess he created for them (including refunded every guest fee for the night, and charging him for it)

Fuck the privileged, who dont care take into account other people.

Hes a freak who probably has a 3rd grade education. I hope he goes to jail and gets a swirly.

a broken broom stick up the ass would fix him nice...

Last edited: Sep 18, 2012
  17. MasterBlaster

MasterBlaster Member

Reputations:
    He's horsefaced.

18. Wonder Trash

Wonder Trash Active Member

Reputations:
    Will his hair get thicker and darker as he ages just like Howard's has?