WTF "She could lose a few pounds Robin"

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Shithead, Dec 11, 2015.

1. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Morbidly obese woman who weighs 650LBS and is barely able to stand says her parents enable her life-threatening food addiction by giving her 'whatever' she wants to eat

A 650lb woman struggling with a life-threatening food addiction is among the 12 morbidly obese people who are documenting their heartwrenching battles to lose weight on the fourth season of TLC reality series My 600lb Life.
    The latest season of the emotional show kicks off on January 6 with Nikki Webster, a 33-year-old food addict who is unable stop herself from binging - even though she fears it may cost her her life.
    'I've done this to myself. Food has always been an addiction for me. It is killing me,' she tearfully explains in a new preview clip.
    Scroll down for video
    [​IMG]
    +6
    Life-threatening addiction: Nikki Webster (pictured) is one of the 12 morbidly obese people who will appear on the upcoming season of the TLC reality series My 600lb Life, which premieres on January 6
    [​IMG]
    +6
    Deadly disease: The 33-year-old says she knows her food addiction is killing her but she is still unable to stop herself from binging
    Even though she is in her early thirties, Nikki lives with her parents, who enable her as a food addict.
    'When I start my day, I can't wait to start eating,' she says. 'My mom or dad will make me a plate and send it up to me so I don't have to go downstairs until breakfast.'
    In the clip, Nikki's father can be seen preparing a plate filled with three sugary donuts before he sends it up on a stair lift.
    And Nikki admits that her parents help fuel her addiction.

[​IMG]
    +6
    Difficult life: Nikki has to sit down on her bed in order to dry off after taking a shower as her weight prohibits her mobility
    [​IMG]
    +6
    Constant struggle: Nikki can be seen putting lotion in the crevices of her folds to keep her skin from chaffing
    'My mom and dad cook and they get me whatever I want to eat,' she reveals.
    Like the seasons before, each hour-long episode of My 600lb Life will tell the story of one individual who travels to Houston, Texas, to meet weight loss expert Dr Younan Nowzaradan in the desperate hope of undergoing life-saving gastric bypass surgery.
    In upcoming episodes, viewers will also meet Ashley Bratcher, 26-year-old mother, who weighs 725lbs, and relies on her five-year-old son to take care of her,
    Despite his young age, the boy brings her food and helps with daily chores that need to be done around the house.
    +6
    Relying on others: Nikki's father can be seen sending donuts to Nikki on stair lift so she doesn't have to leave the second floor of her house until breakfast
    Enablers: Nikki, who can be seen grabbing her food, said her parents get her whatever she wants to eat
    +6
    Unable to stop: Nikki said she thinks about food as soon as she wakes up and can't wait to eat
    Meanwhile, Sean Milliken's emotional eating has left him with a 900lb frame that prevents him being able to stand longer than 30 seconds.
    According to Sean, his weight started to spiral out of control when he turned to food for comfort after he was left traumatized by his parents divorce.
    Last season, viewers met Marla McCants, a 43-year-old woman from Nashville, Tennessee, who weighed 800lbs.
    A year after she started her weight loss journey on the reality series, she was able to stand on a scale for the first time in five years, clocking in at 534lbs.

Guacamole and teehee like this.
  2. Teeney

Teeney My friends call me Lissette Gold

Reputations:
  3. Mr Fantastic

Mr Fantastic Found Nemo VIP

Reputations:
  4. teehee

teehee Friend Of The Friendless VIP

Reputations:
    Thats very sad. What is under her in this pic?

[​IMG]

I always get mad at the feeders. Give her broiled chicken and salad. She barely moves.
    I think I need to lose five pounds and then I see this..:eek:

Slow, Shortwave98, stanggirl and 4 others like this.
  5. MrWarmth

MrWarmth ADORABLE DEPLORABLE Gold

Reputations:
    She looks like a giant Muppet

6. MorningSong13

MorningSong13 Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Some pretty fucking sturdy floorboards.

Scott, Snort, Mack29 and 22 others like this.
  7. Mr Fantastic

Mr Fantastic Found Nemo VIP

Reputations:
  8. teehee

teehee Friend Of The Friendless VIP

Reputations:
    It looks like she took a dump to me..:dontknow:

stanggirl likes this.
  9. Shithead

Reputations:
    Last nights dinner

kingship and teehee like this.
  10. Shithead

Reputations:
    On a related note

Obese woman who lost 225LBS admits she still feels 'ugly' and 'depressed' because of the 42lbs of unsightly excess skin which she has to tuck into her underwear

By Carly Stern For Dailymail.com
    Published: 18:19 EST, 10 December 2015 | Updated: 18:41 EST, 10 December 2015

So many weight loss shows take viewers through the long battle to shed the pounds - but few show what happens to the formerly obese stars after they've gotten slim, when excess skin might still plague their lighter bodies.
    A new TLC series, Skin Tight, explores that second battle that comes after losing the weight. The show will follow 12 people who've lost hundreds of pounds each, but are now forced to face the fact that they still don't have the bodies they were willing to work so hard for.
    Each of the men and women is hoping to get surgery to remove the excess skin still hanging from their figures, which on its own can weigh up to 50lbs.
    [​IMG]
    +11
    Weight loss problems: Megan Boeh, 34, lost 225lbs but can't enjoy her incredible weight loss because she still has 42lbs of excess skin
    [​IMG]
    +11
    Follow her journey: She appears with 11 other men and women on the new TLC show Skin Tight, which premieres January 6
    Whether through regular diet and exercise or with the help of gastric bypass surgery, losing hundreds of pounds is a major accomplishment that requires huge lifestyle changes.
    But some people find that even after shedding so much weight, the new lives they've dreamed of are not yet within their grasps.
    Excess skin can continue to weigh them down, make it difficult to shop for clothes, cause chafing, and lead them to feel unattractive and depressed.
    Some of the people on the series, which premieres January 6 at 10pm, even have six-packs hiding underneath their skin, but have no way to show them off.
    One of show's stars is Megan Boeh, 34, who weighed 430lbs at her heaviest. Since undergoing gastric bypass surgery, she's gotten down to 205lbs - but would weigh just 163lbs if she could only get rid of the extra 42lbs of skin that hangs from her stomach, back, behind, and legs.

[​IMG]
    +11
    Low self-esteem: Megan said she doesn't feel like a woman when she looks at herself in the mirror
    [​IMG]
    +11
    Sad truth: She said the extra skin weighs her down, saddens her, and depresses her
    +11
    Slimmer physique: Seeing her clothed, you'd never know about all the excess skin she's hiding
    'I hate my skin. It makes me feel gross and nasty. I'd get rid of the extra skin in a heartbeat if I could,' she says in a new preview for the show.
    'I've come so far, and yet I feel like nothing's changed,' she goes on, as the video shows her looking fairly slim in jeans and a orange tank top.
    But when Megan unbuttons the jeans and reaches her hands inside of them, she is able to pull out handfuls of drooping skin, which then drape over the front of the pants. In order to go outside, she has to tuck and stuff that skin back into her bottoms
    'This skin is what hinders me. I need to be free of it,' she says sadly.
    When she was still obese, Megan came to realize she could die young, and she knew surgery was her only option to get her health back on track.
    [​IMG]
    +11
    [​IMG]
    +11
    Getting dressed: Put to leave the house, she has to tuck her stomach skin into her jeans
    +11
    health issues: Megan weighed over 400lbs at her heaviest and knew she might die young because of it
    +11
    Hindering her happiness: She knew that gastric bypass was her only option, but even after losing weight, she says, her body is shaped the same way it was at 430lbs
    But even after going under the knife and changing her lifestyle, her body doesn't look the way she'd like it to.
    'Even though I lost weight, my body is still shaped as it was at 430lbs,' she explains, as the clip shows her washing herself in the shower. Her loose skin moves and jiggles as she scrubs and leans over to turn off the faucet.
    As she tries to pull on a pair of underwear, she has to shift and hoist it over the extra skin around her backside. She even needs to use talcum powder on her body, so that her skin won't rub against itself.
    'I don't feel like a woman when I look at myself in the mirror,' she says. 'When you don't see the changes, it saddens you, it depresses you. You get aggravated.'
    [​IMG]
    +11
    In need of help: She is desperate to have the surgery that will allow her to be the person she wants to be
    [​IMG]
    +11
    Ouch! Megan also has to use talcum powder to prevent chafing due to all the extra skin
    Megan calls the excess skin 'heavy' and says it's embarrassing to be able to hold and pull on it the way she can.
    'I'm desperate to have this skin removed, so I can become who it is that I know I am,' she says seriously.
    Eleven other men and women will appear on the show, including Brian Flemming, who lost a jaw-dropping 400lbs but is now 'drowning' in extra skin. He'd like to run an Iron Man marathon and become a personal trainer, but his skin gets in his way.
    Ariel McWhorter would like to have an intimate relationship after losing 260lbs, but the skin prevents her. Tim Bauer, too, had trouble getting intimate with his girlfriend after losing 228lbs.

11. Calloused Shins

Calloused Shins Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Thanks. I was considering eating breakfast....

12. 1Vegasgirl

1Vegasgirl Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    This can only happen in a Country with too many welfare programs.

13. Anyonenow

Anyonenow Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    SPOILER TAGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. Dick Fitzwell

Dick Fitzwell Opinions are like assholes ... and so am I

Reputations:
    Eww, gunty

15. icypussy

icypussy clit finder Gold

Reputations:
    That pussy can't smell pleasant due to lack of air flow.

16. meanredhed

meanredhed Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    :spit:

stanggirl and Calloused Shins like this.
  17. idiotbox

idiotbox Looking for a dime and found a quarter. VIP

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

18. Shivvy

Shivvy 100k Post Club

Reputations:
    That excess skin is nasty

1Vegasgirl likes this.
  19. Habsfan

Habsfan Well-Known Member

Reputations: