Entertainment She kept asking "is it in?"

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Shithead, Sep 24, 2016.

1. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    'She kept asking, "Is it in?"' Man, 35, with a ONE-INCH 'micropenis' details the 'shame and humiliation' he felt during his one sexual experience

A man with a one-inch-long 'micropenis' said his one sexual encounter 12 years ago was so humiliating that he has not pursued a relationship since.
    The experience - during which the woman laughed and repeatedly asked him 'is it in?' during sex - left him so emotionally scarred that he has not dared to try again.
    Writing under a pseudonym for Cosmopolitan, 'Jf', the 35-year-old man said that he is 'deeply ashamed' of his penis and called for people to be more sensitive about 'body-shaming' men.
    [​IMG]
    +1
    Humiliated: A 35-year-old man, not pictured [STOCK IMAGE], has described the difficulties of having a small penis
    He said that his penis is 2.7 inches-long when erect and that flaccid 'it resembles two raisins flat on top of each other'.
    He added: 'As it extends erect, I would guess that in length and girth, it would be the equivalent in volume of two cocktail sausages.'
    The man said he is 'deeply ashamed' of his penis - in part because of the way he has heard women mock the size of men's sexual organs.
    'At one time, I actually overheard three or four of my colleagues at work all agreeing that "men with small dicks should be made to wear a sign warning women,"' he said.
    Describing his only sexual experience, with a 'very attractive university student', he said it had a devastating impact on his self-esteem.
    He said: 'When I stripped, she stared at my micropenis, giggled, and put her hand to her mouth, muttering simply "OK" in a tone that suggested she was taken aback.
    'When it came to actually performing, first I found that the condom wouldn’t stay on, but more frustratingly, my micropenis kept falling out every time I tried to penetrate her.
    'Even when I was inside her, she kept asking me, "Is it in?" Every time she asked me that, I wanted to die. It was clear that she was getting nothing out of the experience.'

[​IMG]
    Self-conscious: The man, known only as 'Jf', said he is 'deeply ashamed' of his sexual organs which measures one-inch-long when flaccid and 2.7-inches-long when erect, pictured
    Despite trying hard to please the woman, he said she did not appear to enjoy the experience and eventually 'huffed in an annoyed way and got up'.
    Afterwards he said he felt sorry for her so he walked two miles to her home to deliver a box of chocolates 'to show both appreciation for her intimacy and also as an apology'.
    But he later regretted the gesture which made him feel like a 'loser' and felt like 'she deserved better'.
    The experience has put him off getting physically close to a woman again.
    He added: 'If I started to look for love, it would just make me feel down, and I already struggle with depression and anxiety secretly.
    'I don’t need the humiliation and hurt that looking for love would bring me.'
    Calling on people to take the body-shaming of men more seriously he said it should be treated in the same way that it is when women are the victim.
    Citing Ilma Gore's Make America Great Again painting - which features an image of Donald Trump with a micropenis - he said it was 'treated like a punch line rather than an attack'.
    He questioned whether it is 'fair' to dismiss a man based on his penis size, adding: 'I just wish people could look past it, so I could too.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...e-humiliation-felt-one-sexual-experience.html

2. thegroovologist

thegroovologist Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The morning after >>>

3. Joeyjoejoe

Joeyjoejoe Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    This guy makes me feel like Mandingo.

4. Chriza

Chriza The One Man Gangbang VIP

Reputations:
    Please keep my personal info off the board!! :mad:

ALERTED.

5. Lster

Lster Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    He must be really really fat or needs medical help.

6. Beth143nacho

Beth143nacho Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Holy shit. Almost missed the dawgshed reference in there!!!

She kept asking, "Is it in?"' Man, 35, with a ONE-INCH 'micropenis' details the 'shame and humiliation' he felt during his one sexual experience

A man with a one-inch-long 'micropenis' said his one sexual encounter 12 years ago was so humiliating that he has not pursued a relationship since.
    The experience - during which the woman laughed and repeatedly asked him 'is it in?' during sex - left him so emotionally scarred that he has not dared to try again.
    Writing under a pseudonym for Cosmopolitan, '@Daveindiego', the 75-year-old man said that he is 'deeply ashamed' of both the fact that he never washes his hair and his penis and called for people to be more sensitive about 'body-shaming' men.
    [​IMG]
    +1
    Humiliated: A 75-year-old man, not pictured [STOCK IMAGE], has described the difficulties of having a small penis
    He said that his penis is 2.7 inches-long when erect and that flaccid 'it resembles two raisins flat on top of each other'.
    He added: 'As it extends erect, I would guess that in length and girth, it would be the equivalent in volume of two cocktail sausages.'
    The man said he is 'deeply ashamed' of his penis - in part because of the way he has heard women mock the size of men's sexual organs.
    'At one time, I actually overheard three or four of my colleagues at work all agreeing that "men with small dicks should be made to wear a sign warning women,"' he said.
    Describing his only sexual experience, with a 'very attractive university student', he said it had a devastating impact on his self-esteem.
    He said: 'When I stripped, she stared at my micropenis, giggled, and put her hand to her mouth, muttering simply "OK" in a tone that suggested she was taken aback.
    'When it came to actually performing, first I found that the condom wouldn’t stay on, but more frustratingly, my micropenis kept falling out every time I tried to penetrate her.
    'Even when I was inside her, she kept asking me, "Is it in?" Every time she asked me that, I wanted to die. It was clear that she was getting nothing out of the experience.'

[​IMG]
    Self-conscious: The man, known only as '@Daveindiego', said he is 'deeply ashamed' of his sexual organs which measures one-inch-long when flaccid and 2.7-inches-long when erect, pictured
    Despite trying hard to please the woman, he said she did not appear to enjoy the experience and eventually 'huffed in an annoyed way and got up'.
    Afterwards he said he felt sorry for her so he walked two miles to her home to deliver a box of chocolates 'to show both appreciation for her intimacy and also as an apology'.
    But he later regretted the gesture which made him feel like a 'loser' and felt like 'she deserved better'.
    The experience has put him off getting physically close to a woman again.
    He added: 'If I started to look for love, it would just make me feel down, and I already struggle with depression and anxiety secretly.
    'I don’t need the humiliation and hurt that looking for love would bring me.'
    Calling on people to take the body-shaming of men more seriously he said it should be treated in the same way that it is when women are the victim.
    Citing Ilma Gore's Make America Great Again painting - which features an image of Donald Trump with a micropenis - he said it was 'treated like a punch line rather than an attack'. He deeply despises Donald trump
    Because of this painting.
    He questioned whether it is 'fair' to dismiss a man based on his penis size and hair hygiene, adding: 'I just wish people could look past it, so I could too. If it wasn't for being able to express my self-directed anger at dawgshed.com, I'd have ended myself a long time ago. I thank the gods every day for dawg and his members. They put up with my bullshit and odor.'

7. Tipsey Russell

Tipsey Russell VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I'm just average (in every possible way imaginable)
    I once knew a dealer who said I was the invisible man
    (that people could walk right by me and then not be able to give any actual description of what I looked like)
    he really liked me for that reason

but I really feel badly for this guy
    though he seems like a fag for asking people to stop body shaming men

SlipperyVic likes this.
  8. Teeney

Teeney My friends call me Lissette Gold

Reputations:
    What type of chocolate did he get her? Hersey's Minatures!:rs:

9. SlipperyVic

SlipperyVic In Gord We Trust Gold

Reputations:
    "is it in yet?"

Bitch you better hurry up, imma 'bout ready to bust this nut

10. Chriza

Chriza The One Man Gangbang VIP

Reputations:
    When I was 25, a dealer told me I looked like a derelict Matthew Broderick.

Gunt and Tipsey Russell like this.
  11. RaeRae

RaeRae VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Howard Stern?

ZevonFan likes this.
  12. Mr. Potato Head

Mr. Potato Head ~Would Like to Play~ Gold

Reputations:
    Should have put it right in her ass.

13. yaddc

yaddc Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Remember ladies its not the size.

Gunt and Teeney like this.
  14. Teeney

Reputations:
    Wouldn't have hurt to try

max rockatansky, Gunt and babybear like this.
  15. Teeney

Reputations:
    It's the bank account

RenchFries, Gunt and babybear like this.
  16. Teeney

Reputations:
    I had this experience before. I have posted it before @Summer

ZevonFan, Gunt, Summer and 1 other person like this.
  17. Mr. Potato Head

Reputations:
    Thank you.

Teeney and Gunt like this.
  18. Mr. Potato Head

Reputations:
    Summer had it too? I'm glad you posted it before her!

Teeney and Gunt like this.
  19. Brokenbad

Brokenbad Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    He's a half an inch away from being seen on a Walmart surveillance cam buying duct tape and shovels.

RenchFries, DinnerSocks and Gunt like this.
  20. Pelicanman

Pelicanman Engorged Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    I regret that interview. I should have kept my silence.