She should learn from Beef "the Retard"

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Shithead, Nov 29, 2014.

1. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member

Jan 16, 2012

Woman kicked off flight after hiding pet pig in a duffle bag
    By Natalie O'Neill

November 28, 2014 | 11:24pm

Modal Trigger
    This woman was kicked off a US Airways flight because her pet pig was stinking up the cabin. Photo: Twitter via @AngelicaSpanos
    Her pot-bellied pet will be welcome on this airplane — when pigs fly!

A woman was booted from a US Airways flight in Connecticut because her pet pig was pacing around and stinking up the cabin, passengers said on Friday.

Other travelers thought the woman was shlepping a dark-colored duffle bag over her shoulder, when she boarded the plane on Wednesday, they said.

But it turned out to be a 70-pound pot-bellied pig, which became “disruptive” before the plane took off, a spokesman for the airline told ABC News.

“Turns out, it wasn’t a duffel bag. We could smell it — and it was a pig on a leash,” passenger Jonathan Skolnik, a professor at the University of Massachusetts Amherst, told ABC.

Skolnik, who was seated next to the pig, was furious about the woman’s four-legged travel buddy.

“She tethered it to the arm rest next to me and started to deal with her stuff — but the pig was walking back and forth,” he fumed.

“I was terrified, because I was thinking I’m gonna be on the plane with the pig,” Skolnik added.

Crew members asked the woman and her porky pal to leave after passengers complained he was, well, hogging too much space, the airline spokesman said.

The woman had brought the curly-tailed pet aboard as an “emotional support animal,” the company rep said.

Emotional support animals — including pigs — are allowed on flights, under federal rules drafted in 2012.

Monkeys, cats and even miniature horses all qualify as “emotional support” animals.

It’s up to transportation officials to decide which animals are too disruptive to travel on an airplanes.

Pigs make great service animals for people allergic to dogs, experts and animal lovers have said.

They are intelligent and tuned into their owners, experts say.

The flight number and airport from which the plane was departing were not immediately clear on Friday.
  2. 1Vegasgirl

1Vegasgirl Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Jan 11, 2012
    The pig was probably better behaved than some people we hear about.
    Dorb, blindbella, Mulletude and 2 others like this.
  3. Weed

Weed Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2010
    I would gladly trade the pig for the 'woman' I sat next to last month. She brought a huge bag of Burger King on board and was elbow deep in her second Whopper before we even took off. The flight attendant had to ask her twice to put her fucking tray up so that we could depart. I would much rather smell a pot bellied pig than mayo, onions, and armpit cheese for two hours.
    blindbella and Mulletude like this.
  4. ohmicah

ohmicah Real Gad About Town

Mar 1, 2012
    Brokenbad likes this.