She Was An Animal … It Took Me An Hour To Get There,’ Donald Sterling Says Of Sexual

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by MutteringJohn, May 15, 2014.

1. MutteringJohn

MutteringJohn Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  2. Patron

Patron Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Sounds gross...nothing worse than old people sex

3. Kracka-Mike

Kracka-Mike Temp Ban Gold

Reputations:
    Old jews think everyone wants to fuck their ugly gold diggers

4. MutteringJohn

MutteringJohn Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Howard will be Donald Sterling in twenty years with GoldDigger's like V. after his money.

5. Captain

Captain Alto, Blanco y Guapo Gold

Reputations:
    I love this guy. He is borderline retarded; and so how he got a ga-zillion dollars is beyond me. So, Mr. Sterling, allow me to give you some free PR advice. Here's how to do it:

1) Appear with your representative in a one-on-one interview with a "safe" toothless TV interviewer like Anderson Cooper. But instead of shooting from the hip, what you do is have your rep tell Anderson that you (Sterling) have a few words to say about your "condition." You then declare to Cooper that you are suffering from an addiction to pain-killers or whatever that makes you say dumb, hurtful things and that you are henceforth entering a treatment program.

2) Immediately prior to entering your bullshit treatment program, appear on another TV program with Jesse Jackson and one very large check. Declare to the world that you are very, very sorry for your hurtful statements that were ignorant, hurtful and were due to your "medical condition." Give large check to said Jesse Jackson, thank him, and tell the world that you are about to embark on a spiritual journey of education and renewal.

3) Disappear into said treatment program for no less than 60 days.

4) Upon checking out of said treatment program, do not give any interviews of any sort for any reason for a period of one year.

5) After one year, go back to Anderson Cooper or another toothless, brain-dead interviewer and reflect at length on what you have learned over the course of your treatment program and one year of spiritual rejuvenation.

6) In private: Go back to banging gold diggers and saying whatever the fuck you want. Only have your security team pat everyone down and have them sign contracts with staggered payment schedules and conditions subsequent loaded into every contract.

There. You can thank me later. Ya'schmuck.

[​IMG]

6. FishySausage

FishySausage Original Nuttah VIP Gold

Reputations:
    That is spot on advice, my friend. For any celeb in a pickle.

7. Phan Neepack

Phan Neepack Well-Known Member

Reputations:

The guy's generated more income than you or anyone here could in 100 lifetimes... That's clearly not the mark of a retard

His "politically correct" meter is obviously still sitting on the shelf, collecting dust.. .. But, he came up during a generation that didn't have the whimpering "PC" pussies crawling out from under every rock & news microphone ...People from his generation shot from the hip and said exactly what was on their mind, even it happened to be a little insensitive.... If the wimps of society who've vilified this man could set aside the nauseatingly overblown racial nonsense that this "horrible bigot" espoused, and examined their own lives for a few moments--they'd see equally, if not more, reprehensible behavior in their own past..... Although not put very eloquently by Sterling, he was correct about Magic Johnson..The guy went from town to town putting his dick into every hole that he could find--and somehow everyone embraced his abhorrent behavior when he confessed to what his actions led to.... You've got a retired NBA player publicly bullying a mentally handicapped guy (unprovoked, mind you) all over the internet, and there hasn't been a single cry for HIM to sell his interest in the team he's part owner of ...... People today are so terrified to call "Bullshit" on all the obvious racial hypersensitivity, because --God forbid-- the racial opportunists start pointing the finger at them for beings "bigots" .... I've got African Americans in my immediate job circle that were beside themselves with what this "awful bigot" said, yet these exact same people wouldn't think twice (and haven't) about running out on the check at an expensive restaurant, or scamming their insurance company out of more money than they rightfully deserved .... The shit's ponderous... and, sadly, its only gettin' worse ....

Last edited: May 15, 2014
  8. ohmicah

ohmicah Real Gad About Town

Reputations:
    Jesse Jackson and Anderson Cooper are hardly the path to redemption.

He was talking with a blatantly racist chick he wanted to boink. Jackson or Cooper wouldn't know how to answer someone they want to sleep with who says, "if I could change the color of my skin, I would." Neither did Sterling.

9. Wesmantooth

Wesmantooth VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    nasty. is he talking about that ugly spigger that fucked him over? that chick was fuuuuuug

10. HowieStearn

HowieStearn HateClub

Reputations:
    gee, I wonder what LeBron and Magic think of all of this?

[​IMG]

11. Mlaw

Mlaw Quite Contrarian Gold

Reputations:
    I'm starting to believe that "Affluenza" really exists, it's mind numbing how completely detached from reality he is. Radar is also saying that the recordings--at least some of them were made with him knowing

12. Chatsworth

Chatsworth Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Vile- the whole goddamn lot of them

13. Shortwave98

Shortwave98 A-Number 1 Banned User

Reputations:
    Money is your God, isn't it?

14. Shortwave98

Shortwave98 A-Number 1 Banned User

Reputations:
    Howard Hughes had the right idea!