Politics Sheriff Joe Dipshit Is Still A Dipshit

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by diggitydank1968, Sep 21, 2016.

1. diggitydank1968

diggitydank1968 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...riff-arpaio-obama-birth-certificate/90770204/

PHOENIX — Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio on Tuesday vowed to the Surprise Tea Party Patriots, the group that five years ago petitioned him to investigate President Obama’s birth certificate, that he was continuing the inquiry.

“I don’t care where he’s from,” Arpaio told the crowd of about 200. “We are looking at a forged document. Period.”

For Arpaio, last week’s statement by Republican presidential candidate Donald Trumpthat Obama was born in this country had no weight on his volunteer posse's work.

“I know all the politicians say, ‘Sheriff, don’t talk about it,’” he told the crowd. “But how can I back down when we started it? I’m not going to just forget it.”

Arpaio started his investigation in August 2011, months after Trump raised the issue. In April of that year, Obama held a news conference and posted an image of his birth certificate on the White House website.

“I had nothing to do with Trump on the birth certificate,” Arpaio told the crowd. “We did it on our own, because of you guys.”

The Surprise Tea Party asked Arpaio to investigate the birth certificate in a letter dated Aug. 20, 2011.

“They’re the ones that got me stuck in this thing,” Arpaio said in a brief interview before walking into the meeting room in the Sun City West Foundation Plaza.

Arpaio received the letter three days after Jerome Corsi, an author and reporter forWorld Net Daily, spoke to the Surprise Tea Party about his doubts on Obama’s birth records.

On that day, according to a copy of the letter sent to Arpaio, the group gathered 242 signatures on a petition asking Arpaio to investigate whether Obama’s birth certificate was a forgery.

Arpaio began the investigation that week. It has continued since.

“I’m not going to give up, and we’re looking into it,” he said. “I don’t know how it’s going to turn out.”

Mike Zullo, the lead investigator on the case and commander of Arpaio’s Cold Case Posse, told the crowd that he knew Trump’s statement was a “punch in the gut, because it was unexpected.”

Zullo said he thought Trump’s statement was “strategic.”

“It’s not going to deter us,” Zullo said. “It’s not going to stop us. I am closer than ever.”

Zullo, however, said that he was not sure whether Obama was not born in the United States. He also said an unnamed official high up in Kapiolani Medical Center for Women and Children in Honolulu, the hospital listed on Obama's birth certificate, has “assured me that birth never took place there, and I believe him.”

Trump said Friday that he believed Obama was born in the United States. He has not elaborated on what led him to this conclusion.

In a statement, his campaign said that Trump successfully ended the issue when Obama released his birth certificate in 2011.

“Having successfully obtained President Obama’s birth certificate when others could not, Mr. Trump believes that President Obama was born in the United States,” reads the statement on Trump’s website.

State Rep. Phil Lovas, a Peoria Republican and director of the Trump campaign in Arizona, said in a brief interview that the Trump statement speaks for itself.

Lovas said he, personally, believes that Obama’s birth certificate is real.

“I believe it is, but I haven’t examined it,” Lovas said before addressing meeting attendees.

Jeff Lichter, who was among the Surprise Tea Party Patriots who signed the letter asking Arpaio for the investigation, demurred when asked about Trump’s statement.

“I don’t want to say anything that hurts Trump,” Lichter said before the meeting began. “I don’t want to say anything that makes national news.”

But during a presentation to the Surprise Tea Party Patriots, Lichter said that, when he and two state lawmakers traveled to New York in April 2011 and met with Trump in Trump Tower, the businessman told them he anticipated Obama would be releasing a fake birth certificate.

“My sources in D.C. are telling me there is going to be a fake birth certificate,” Lichter quoted Trump as saying.

Barb Heller, 59, of Glendale, who attended the meeting, said that she doesn’t see a conflict between the birth certificate investigation and Trump’s statement.

“He said he was born in the United States,” Heller said before the meeting. “He didn’t say it was a true document.”

babybear likes this.
  2. Beth143nacho

Beth143nacho Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    BREAKING NEWS - Maricopia County, Arizona: OP still a douchebag ..... Film at 11

3. sstressed

sstressed enhancement toker VIP

Reputations:
    he'll win again in a landslide! :jj:

4. yaddc

yaddc Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Guys been around for a long time. I like him

5. sstressed

Reputations:
    the left hates him for him rounding up illegals. they say their are many other reasons but that's really the only one they give a shit about.

how dare he round up soon to be dem voters! we've only got about 500,000 of them. we need many, many, many more! :yay:

6. Tipsey Russell

Tipsey Russell VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    he loves the media attention and controversy
    I don't get it
    but to each his own

7. yaddc

yaddc Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Guy served his country well . Arizona rocks

8. No. 2 Pencil

No. 2 Pencil "Shit Mult" VIP

Reputations:
    Didn't read

:dancin:

The Snork and SouthernListen like this.
  9. Wesmantooth

Wesmantooth VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    just die already u old fuck

10. No. 2 Pencil

Reputations:

230 posts since 2012 and this is what you come up with?

:jj:

11. Scotty4x4

Scotty4x4 Light It Up Blue!! Staff Member

Reputations:
    So it's obvious that you are a mult @No, 2 Pencil, you should probably go away because once we compare some IP addresses, you will be exposed for the mult that you are.

Stew Nod likes this.
  12. A Succulent Chinese Meal

A Succulent Chinese Meal Oh, that's a nice headlock, sir. VIP

Reputations:
    I voted for him in the primary. I didn't really read anything on anyone, I just took my marker and went nuts.

babybear likes this.
  13. sstressed

Reputations:
    he probably got popped and is mad.

i've driven close to what i think was tent city a few times on my way to the 161st air guard unit. touchy feely people think it's cruel and unusual punishment! :jj:

Head Censor and No. 2 Pencil like this.
  14. No. 2 Pencil

Reputations:
    How is it obvious? God, what a paranoid freak.

Please do look at IP addresses and whatever else you want.

And when you're done, I expect an apology.

15. Irie Guy

Irie Guy Member

Reputations:
    Help this Canuck understand.. what's the difference between The Tea Party and The Surprise Tea Party? :cake:

16. Afganistand

Afganistand Motivationally Deficient VIP

Reputations:
    It's sorta the same as the difference between secret probation and double secret probation

FeetToTaste and sstressed like this.
  17. Willowglen

Willowglen Lookin thru the glass ceiling & up Stephs skirt VIP

Reputations:
    Didn't I read recently that there was a serial killer running around in his jurisdiction? Nice to see the sheriff has his priorities in order.

Butters Stoch and Gusbuss like this.
  18. No. 2 Pencil

Reputations:

:cmon:

19. Head Censor

Head Censor Turgid Member VIP

Reputations:
    Man, I wake up every morning saying the exact same fucking thing.

We are talking about George Soros, right?

[​IMG]

DiamondGoddess and Nick Manning like this.
  20. A Succulent Chinese Meal

A Succulent Chinese Meal Oh, that's a nice headlock, sir. VIP

Reputations:
    Surprise is a city in Arizona. My favorite city/town name in Arizona is Roll but also in the running is Tuba City.

babybear and ljc like this.