She's Back…Vixen Paula Jones Does Not Want Clintons Back In White House And Loves The Spotlight

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by teehee, May 29, 2015.

1. teehee

teehee Friend Of The Friendless VIP

Reputations:
    EXCLUSIVE: 'Don't let Bill back in the White House, he abused women and he'll do it again.' Paula Jones warns against voting for Hillary - because she also lied about sex case which almost cost him presidency
    • Paula Jones sued President Bill Clinton for sexual harassment, saying he propositioned her when he was Arkansas governor
    • Her case led to investigation in which Bill Clinton denied under oath having sex with Monica Lewinsky, leading to his impeachment trial
    • Now a stay-at-home mom in Little Rock she tells Daily Mail Online his conduct means he should be kept out of the White House
    • Jones says he is still lying and would philander again - and that Hillary lied too so is also unworthy of office
    • 'There is no way that she did not know what was going on, that women were being abused and accosted by her husband.
    She was the woman who almost brought down the president, with her allegations of sexual harassment.

But 21 years after Paula Jones accused Bill Clinton of lurid behavior, she is speaking out against Hillary and insisting that his wife is not fit to be President either - because of her husband's history of bad behavior.

In an exclusive interview with Daily Mail Online Jones delivers her own verdict on Hillary's bid to become president, saying that her husband's attitude towards women disqualifies Bill from re-entering the White House - while what she calls Hillary's 'lies' disqualify her from the Oval Office.

'There is no way that she did not know what was going on, that women were being abused and accosted by her husband,' she says. 'They have both lied.'

Jones, 48, became a national figure when in 1994 she sued President Clinton for sexual harassment after an incident in an Arkansas hotel room three years earlier.

Her lawsuit led to Clinton's affair with Monica Lewinsky being uncovered and led to Clinton being impeached, accused of lying about the nature of his relationship with the White House intern.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Political couple: Bill and Hillary Clinton in 1987, when he was governor of Arkansas. Paula Jones says that their 'political marriage' led to Hillary lying about what she knew of Bill's 'abuse' of women

While Jones had her moment in the spotlight, including posing nude for Penthouse magazine and doing the rounds of TV talk shows, she has been happy to fade into obscurity.

This is her first public intervention since the Clintons left the White House in January 2001.

But with Hillary Clinton the Democratic candidate for the 2016 election, Jones has come out swinging with her own personal take on the White House bid.

'She should not be running with the terrible history they have,' she told Daily Mail Online

'Who would want Bill Clinton back a second time, doing the same stuff he was doing before, philandering with women? They have both lied.

'He does not have a right to be in the White House to serve the people the way he treated women, sexually harassing women.

'There were many women that came out and spoke out about what he did to them. He does not have a place in the White House to serve the American people.'

Jones became the central figure in the extraordinary scandal that engulfed the Clinton White House and almost led to his removal from office when she accused him of sexual harassment.

The incident had taken place in 1991 when Clinton was governor of Arkansas and Jones a 24-year-old clerk with the Arkansas Industrial Development Commission.

She claimed he propositioned her in a hotel room at the Excelsior Hotel in Little Rock, dropping his trousers and asking her for oral sex.

Jones, who has three sons, Maddison, 22, Preston,18, both from her first marriage and Colton,11, from her second, is dismissive of the way Hillary announced her candidacy with a You Tube video featuring 'everyday' people and saying she was going to be their champion.

'If she is for the everyday person why did she not stand up for the women when she knew what her husband did?

'There is no way that she did not know what was going on, that women were being abused and accosted by her husband.

'She knew what was happening and just to ignore it. It was a political relationship and suited them both.'

'When she left the White House she said she was broke. How can you be broke coming out of the White House? She had all these deals, books deals. They are just not truthful.

'There is a history of not being truthful. I would not believe anything they said. I really don't know why she wants to run, I suppose it is an ego thing.'

Asked what she would say to Bill Clinton if she ever met him, Jones said she would like him to admit what he did.

'I would ask him why he would not fess up and tell the truth as he knew what happened,' she said.

[​IMG]

:eek::eek::eek:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Selfies:eek:_O Paula Jones is active on social media and happy to tell people that she is that Paula Jones. 'I like to speak my mind,' she says.
    :confused:

'He should be a man. I am sure it would have been a different story if he had just told the truth.'

She added: 'I just think it's a very bad thing. How she has the balls to think she can get away with it with all the scandal behind her name?

'I don't understand how. She will not be getting my vote and I know a lot of people personally that sure don't want her.'

Over two decades on from being the most talked about woman in America Jones says she has no regrets.

'I told truth so there are no regrets at all,' she said.

I would ask him why he would not fess up and tell the truth as he knew what happened.What happened happened. I am not ashamed of what I did as I always told the truth
    What Paula Jones would tell Bill Clinton if they met
    Although she has not been in the spotlight for some years, Jones is still recognized and people ask to have their photograph taken with her.

'People come up and ask if I am that Paula Jones. I've got nothing to be ashamed of and tell them "yes".'

Her license plate '2 Feisty' also makes her stand out and is an accurate description of her personality.

'That's me,' she says with a smile. 'I like to speak my mind.'

Active on social media, Jones enjoys posting sefies:eek: and having maintained the looks and figure that earned her a nude photo spread, she laps up compliments from friends. :eek:

She does, however, maintain the privacy of her second husband and her children.

Not surprisingly she has little respect for Bill Clinton as she maintains he is a liar who was happy to pay her close to $1million but would not apologies for his actions.

Her scorn for his wife is equally ferocious and she shudders at the thought of Bill back in the White House - even if it is playing second fiddle to Hillary.

[​IMG]

Still united: Bill and Hilary Clinton were together most recently at the weekend as they took part in a Memorial Day parade in Chappaqua, the upscale town north of New York City which is their home

'I would afraid for me, my family, everybody. She is not capable and has such a terrible history,' she said.

As a stay-at-home mom, she is now focused on her three children and husband of 14 years.

She has occasionally given interviews and appeared with British comedian Ruby Wax, who coerced her into reenacting her encounter with Clinton in the Little Rock hotel room.

After accusing Clinton, she rode the publicity by posing naked for Penthouse magazine.

She said the $150,000 fee would help pay for her sons' college fees and secure her future.

The pictorial spread led her to be labeled 'trailer trash' by Clinton supporters.

But over two decades on from her brush with fame Jones said he doesn't have any regrets.

She said: 'No regrets. It happened to me and it is the truth. It happened to me and I am just living a normal life. '

Jones said she did enjoy the attention that came from the media.:rolleyes:

'I can tell you it was fun to be pampered over. It was something. I was not used to it and that came along with me being in this terrible vortex of political mess. That's what it was.';)

Her life now revolves around her husband Steven, 52, who runs a construction business, and the three children.

Her sons all know about what she calls her 'short history' with Bill Clinton.

'What happened happened. I am not ashamed of what I did as I always told the truth, ' she said.

2. 1Vegasgirl

1Vegasgirl Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    Wasn't she on Howard once? - when Howard used to be fun and funny?

Beths Arab, TheLACritic, ARM and 5 others like this.
  3. 1Vegasgirl

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

Cheaters in life, marriage, and cheating the Country.

4. 1Vegasgirl

Reputations:
    I'd like to hear from this one too.

Kathleen Willey: 'Hillary is the war on women'
    'Just pack your bags. You've had your 15 minutes'

5. FSFN

FSFN Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I'd do her.

JustLurking likes this.
  6. 1Vegasgirl

Reputations:
    [​IMG]
    Kathleen Willey, the former volunteer aide to Bill Clinton who says she was sexually harassed by the president in the 1990s, is now sounding the alarm about the potential danger of Hillary Clinton becoming president.

“Hillary Clinton is the war on women, and that’s what needs to be exposed here,” Willey said Sunday night on Aaron Klein’s WABC Radio show.

“The point is what this woman is capable of doing to other women while she’s running a campaign basically on women’s issues. It just doesn’t make any sense. She singlehandedly orchestrated every one of the investigations of all these women [who accused her husband of sexual crimes]. They’re the people reminding us of how sordid this all is.”

7. TheMercenary

TheMercenary Collecting Light Gold

Reputations:
  8. Beffquus

Beffquus Scripta sunt in stellis Gold

Reputations:
    Bill had an "interesting" taste in women - not sure he has a type, but that guy can give a speech. I've seen a few presidents and candidates speak in person and Reagan and Clinton were the best by far.

Don't forget about Gennifer Flowers, @1Vegasgirl - and what's up with that "G"?

9. jyanks

jyanks Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    G-G-G-G-ennifer, did the Governor wear a condom?

10. RobsDad

RobsDad Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    If memory serves me, Paula had the BIG bush in her Penthouse pics.

MrPACS and SalsMasterShake like this.
  11. 1Vegasgirl

Reputations:
    That's the one I was thinking of that was on Howard. Does anyone else remember that??? That was hilarious when she used to tell about him going out for a "jog" with the secret service and stopping at her house.:bounce:

Oh, those were the funny days of Howard.

12. TheMercenary

TheMercenary Collecting Light Gold

Reputations:
    :haha:

10M years of evolution yet that's what you first recall about her. We are all wired the same as our monkey forefathers.

13. XXXXX

XXXXX Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    It's been too long since the last batch of "Bimbo Eruptions" - Game on!

14. 1Vegasgirl

Reputations:
    YES!!!!:up::prancing:
    [​IMG]

HowieHasBeen, ltd86 and CrucifiedAGT like this.
  15. joyceface

joyceface Queen of Everything VIP

Reputations:
    Paula Jones is such trailer trash. Thank god she scraped together the funds to get plastic surgery.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 29, 2015
    AuntDolly, h78, Trophy Knife and 3 others like this.
  16. Alisonsbankacct

Alisonsbankacct Out to lunch.

Reputations:
    She loves the Clintons being back - time to refill the coffers

While the name is the "Paula Jones Legal Fund" and it has collected over $250,000 in contributions purportedly for her legal defense, the "Fund" is actually a for-profit, sole proprietorship run by Susan Carpenter-McMillan. This "Legal Fund" has been used for, according to the Arkansas Democrat Gazette, purchasing Jones a personal home computer, merchandise at Nordstrom's, appointments at various beauty salons, a membership to a health club and to board her dog, Mitzy, in a kennel.

17. joyceface

joyceface Queen of Everything VIP

Reputations:
    Loved Clinton and don't care who he slept with or who he lied about sleeping with. Love the fake outrage that people have because he lied about cheating on his wife. WGAS WGAF
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

AuntDolly, juleswheel, h78 and 6 others like this.
  18. CrucifiedAGT

CrucifiedAGT He's Around VIP

Reputations:
    Nothing says "Strong Empowered Woman" like a wife that allows her husband to cheat on her publicly so she can collect his political capital and cash his checks.

19. Alisonsbankacct

Alisonsbankacct Out to lunch.

Reputations:
    Re-reading the article, Paula thinks a woman is disqualified to be a candidate for office because the husband once propositioned her?

20. Robert Higgins

Robert Higgins Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    She must have had the same shitty plastic surgeon as Gunkard.

[​IMG]

Petal, Trophy Knife, jyanks and 2 others like this.