Stern Show Shocked to Hear SiriusXM Customer Service Rep say how "Popular" Howard is

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by SalsMasterShake, Dec 7, 2015.

1. SalsMasterShake

SalsMasterShake Mouthpiece VIP

Reputations:
    So I called SXM today to switch subscriptions since I sold one of my cars, and, off handedly, I started speaking to the rep about Howard (both people I spoke with were - surprisingly - American. I guess SXM got the memo about Sandeep).

The rep tells me I wouldn't "believe" how many people that he's talked to that want Howard, or are calling about the negotiations. I chime in with what a sell out and hypocrite he is, and ask him if the callers are talking about how much they love kittens and beautiful soup.

He then says, "oh, you like the raunchy Howard," and then goes into this spiel about how Howard's older now, etc. I told him that I understood how people get older and their tastes change, but Howard should still be FUNNY, especially with the money that SXM is paying him.

I then asked him, of all of the positive Howard callers he received, how many were women? He said the vast majority were women, housewive types that love AGT, that "have to have their Howard". I imagine a bunch of MAFBs, but from all around the country. There you go... :facepalm:

2. TallTyrion

TallTyrion Triggered like a mofo VIP

Reputations:
    It's just MAFB over and over again. Don't buy the lie.

Hmus is either gone or working for spots.

3. Mark Mayonnaise

Mark Mayonnaise You look like a tree! VIP

Reputations:
    Holy shit you people do this stuff in real life too? :spit:

Getoninja and ramble like this.
  4. tom2000

tom2000 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    despite reality, and the fact that Howard has become IMUS and is everything he used to make fun of... I'm sure he still has a LOT of listeners
    Don't know how or why anyone would think otherwise..

And as much as he sucks now compared to the good ole days.. the show for the most part is still better than most other talk radio out there... although the long interviews are killing me.. so awful.. and Beth..

5. Pelicanman

Pelicanman Engorged Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    He's in Mumbai. He has no idea what SiriusXm is or who is on it.

6. itsawig

itsawig Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Instructed to say that. Did he thank wiggy's thousands of fans?

lisac37 and Mack29 like this.
  7. dalecooper

dalecooper Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Someone is obviously spending a lot of money for fake Twitter followers and asskissing tweets and Amazon reviews for Beth. I'd be surprised if Buckwald or someone isn't also having people call Sirius to say good things about Howard as part of their contract negotiation strategy, especially given the amount of money at stake.

SalsMasterShake and MAEROZE like this.
  8. Mark Mayonnaise

Mark Mayonnaise You look like a tree! VIP

Reputations:
    I'd be surprised if you've seen a naked girl

9. thegroovologist

thegroovologist Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    >>>

10. BooeyBanana

BooeyBanana Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I only renew for sportstalk...Howard can go to Florida with Bimba and count money all day long...

SalsMasterShake likes this.
  11. Benjamen

Benjamen Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    We do get "the raunchy Howard": we hear every detail of his masturbation and shitting routines on a weekly basis, despite our lack of interest. His sexual fixation has shifted -- as it does with "age", I guess -- from naked women to naked men, but he's as feverish in his cock frenzy as he ever was with breasts or vagina -- if not more so. He still exploits the mentally challenged, only now he does so while calling them Conquerors instead of Retards. And he still does racial humor, only now it's via a Mitt Romney impersonator reading lines off a script that's been written for him as part of a pre-recorded interview, because it's too dangerous to have him do it live and go off-script.

Of course tastes change as you get older. But who ever really loses their taste for humor, integrity, effort and honesty? Who would "evolve" past those things and prefer to have an unscrupulous, humorless serial liar bore them for four hours straight? (I'm asking for Sirius, who are desperately trying to find new subscribers who want that sort of thing.)

12. HorseFanNetwork

HorseFanNetwork Well-Known Member

Reputations: