Discussion in 'The Bar' started by Real, Jul 8, 2011.
I've ate one should I eat another?
I'm glad the options aren't mutually exclusive. I said eat two then jerk off.
It's what I'd do.
I voted eat two!! You are such an amazingly hard worker-- you deserve two, plus it'll help keep your energy up!
I was kind of pissed about all the cheese on them last night, but today I'm loving it.
Wahhhhhhhh, I used too much cheese. You cook next time faeg.
i ate a sub for lunch
I voted for go to the bathroom and jerk off. I mean, she did just call you a fag.
As if that would hurt me in some way. I hope he does too, then maybe I can get a good nights sleep and not have to be bothered with his sexual requests tonight.
This is getting quite the tenses.
Real hasn't posted in awhile , I wonder if he took the chicken parm in the bathroom to jerk off with
Why would it hurt you? I just thought maybe you were turned off by his effeminate ways and he should get it out of his system instead of bothering you.
FUCK women are SO sensitive. Everything is always about them.
Be nice to HockeyGirl, she's keen.
Leave me alone, I'm sensitive and this thread is about me.
I think Mr. PH is in need of a quick jerk off session in the bathroom.
Pick your definition.
keen 1 (kn)
adj. keenÃ‚Â·er, keenÃ‚Â·est
1. Having a fine, sharp cutting edge or point.
2. Having or marked by intellectual quickness and acuity. See Synonyms at sharp.
3. Acutely sensitive: a keen ear.
4. Sharp; vivid; strong: "His entire body hungered for keen sensation, something exciting" (Richard Wright).
5. Intense; piercing: a keen wind.
6. Pungent; acrid: A keen smell of skunk was left behind.
a. Ardent; enthusiastic: a keen chess player.
b. Eagerly desirous: keen on going to Europe in the spring.
8. Slang Great; splendid; fine: What a keen day!
The 50's called , They want their complement back.