Show cancelled this week? Anyone see Bocchetti Roast?

Discussion in 'The Artie Lange Show' started by ltd86, Apr 15, 2013.

1. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    Artie's off all week. Did anyone on here see the Bocchetti Roast? Anyone know if there's somewhere online to see/hear it?

2. ilovebacon

ilovebacon Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    per twitter:

Artie Lange Show
    ‏@ArtieLangeShow
    2h
    • The Artie Lange Show is on a break this week. That gives you plenty of time to check out past videos and... http://fb.me/2p8YYZVEn

this is all I can see on youtube about the roast :dontknow::

[video=youtube_share;rA4sggMs4eI]http://youtu.be/rA4sggMs4eI[/video]

3. hqb45568

hqb45568 New Member

Reputations:
    I went to the roast:
    1. Artie came on right b4 Mike & killed it. He did a nice 15min gig. He cameup on stage area 20min or so before the show started and took pics & signed autographs. He also hung around outside the building, where I got a picture with him. Why not inside? Well, the only place to hang inside was the bar so pretty smart on his part.

2. twins were there and got a schalacking in the opening act and artie also did a bit in twins voice about coming to staten island

3. i saw shane but didn't see Felato. Was hoping to get a picture with Dan.

4. John ritchie showed up too. He was with what I'm assuming was his wife, super hot chick.

5. Mike wasn't really prepared. He would roast someone then say "thank you, I'm really sorry..." I went to say Hi to him afterward & he goes to me, "dude, you want a take a picture with me.." - super awesome dude. So I took out my cell.

6. About the comedians who were there, as one comedian said, "everyone is here for one thing... tryout for Artie Lange's opening act." And another one put it, "all of us comedian have one thing in common except for Artie & Mike, we all need a fu***** name tag..." Some guys/girls were pretty funny but others totally bombed.

But overall it was a great night. I felt sorry for this one black dude as racial jokes were flying all over the place.

4. hqb45568

hqb45568 New Member

Reputations:
    it was a staten island crowd so I stuck out. Some of the figures in the crowd looked like "made" guys

5. Mike

Mike 'Merica Gold

Reputations:
    Aww man. I thought Artie hardly ever went on vacation

6. NoddinOff

NoddinOff New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    That sucks they are off all week its like my nightly ritual to smoke bong hits and watch Artie till I fall asleep, damn it.

7. psyllium husk

psyllium husk New Member

Reputations:
    [video=youtube;WB73wiwyysA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WB73wiwyysA[/video]

8. mattzane227

mattzane227 Active Member

Reputations:
    I've still got 14 shows on my DVR to watch. Maybe I can finally catch up before next week.

9. KimChee

KimChee New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    As I posted a few weeks ago, my friend told me who works for DTV they were going to "pull the Plug" this spring or summer if the show did not start doing better. This may be it. It could be another "re-tool" time.

10. Artiessobriety

Artiessobriety Active Member

Reputations:
    I gotta agree. There is no other reason I can think of for the show to take a full week off in the middle of April. If they do pull the plug it was great while it lasted, but if they re-tool it I have no idea what more they could possibly do. How much more can you whore something out, they have 2-3 guests and a band on almost every night. The people behind all these shows have no idea how to run something, they gotta listen to what the audience says. NOT what they and their hollywood jerk off associates call entertaining and likely to earn more money.

11. NoddinOff

NoddinOff New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Its weird Im watching on directv now and the very first re run they are airing is the one with jim norton where artie is like nodding and drooling on himself all fucking high haha, why would they choose that one of all of the ones they could pick from

12. HorseVsPelican

HorseVsPelican Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I don't think they're pulling the plug. When was the last vacation day Artie had?

13. fatstuff

fatstuff New Member

Reputations:
    The show had a week off not long ago.
    I doubt they're pulling the plug. I'm just bummed about the week off, not just for myself, but for all the late night stoners who're gonna be bugging out sleepless now.

14. kev

kev Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    They talked about having this week off last week. Noting mysterious about it, everything's fine.

15. kev

kev Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Oh yeah thanks for the report bud.

16. TelegramSam

TelegramSam I love Sam's cock Banned User

Reputations:
    People on here just keeping speculating the show's cancellation every week. Eventually it will end and they'll be right, what with broken clocks being right twice a day and all.

17. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    Thanks for the info about the roast. Hopefully they'll have some clips of it when they get back.

I saw a minute of a rerun they're airing and I forgot how wrecked Artie was on some of those shows not too long ago. He's been a lot better lately-he's gotta be either sober or at least closer to it.

Hopefully(not likely) after this break show will undergo another change and become N&A again . Then Ritchie & Stover can get their own show for people looking to fall asleep and crash while driving.

18. John

John Member VIP

Reputations:
    Nothing ends, Adrian. Nothing ever ends.
    [​IMG]

19. aaron9762001

aaron9762001 New Member

Reputations:

They talked about being off this week. I don't think it's indicative of the show getting cancelled. I do think the hiring of Jon Ritchie is a surprising and disappointing move for the long term future of the show. Artie is so talented, and I worry that this show, which might be his last chance, is in jeopardy with someone as non-descript as Ritchie sitting there with Artie every night. Those in charge are setting Artie up to fail with the random guests and the random musical acts. But, the show was able to work around that when Artie had a strong co-host, as unlikeable as some found that co-host. But, in Ritchie's case, he seems like a nice enough guy, but he's just not on Artie's level and brings little to the table. I don't have any inside information like the KimChee says he/she does on the show getting cancelled, but I do fear that the hiring of Ritchie is a step, albeit an inadvertent one, in that direction. I just can't imagine a show with Artie Lange, as quick as he is, working with a show with someone as not hip to entertainment/pop culture as Ritchie. It sucks, because I really loved the show. But, I worry this will be the move that ends it eventually.

20. mattzane227

mattzane227 Active Member

Reputations:
    Is it confirmed that Ritchie is permanent? I heard Artie say semi-permanent.