Shuli Took His Douchebaggery to a New Level Today

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by peterfonda, Jan 28, 2013.

1. peterfonda

peterfonda Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I don't know if you caught Shuli's input during the usual "Lets Gang Up on Scott the Engineer and His Role on the Block Party" segment of the show today, but if you did, you might agree that Shuli took his natural douchebaggery and ramped it up a few notches.

While lambasting Scott for being pissed off after Shuli told the Block Party audience not to laugh or applaud when Scott took the stage, Shuli said that Scott being angry was no way to get back "into his good graces", i.e., to continue to allow Scott to be on the Block Party. Scott, rightly, basically told Shuli to go fuck himself and that he wasn't interested in being on the Block Party to be some kind of clown.

I wish I lived in a delusional world like Shuli. In his world, he really believes that he is a headlining comedian and that every word he utters should generate piss-producing laughter. What do we need to do to show this man that he is exactlly what Scott says he is - an obnoxious, shrill, no-talent hack who, for some reason, thinks that he is a lot more talented than he really is, and who would not even have a job if not for Howard's refusal to hire a real comedian on the show?

Jay Thomas handles Shuli the right way - tells him that he's not funny and that he should shut the fuck up.

2. Quite Frankly

Quite Frankly Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Scott nailed him back, telling him he couldn't headline a show in a shoebox. They're both delusional bcs there was never an agreement about splitting the profits evenly from the start.

3. slab0meat

slab0meat negative creep

Reputations:
    That line sounded like he was saying it just to get under Scott's skin even more.

The rest is true.

4. Icculus

Icculus Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    how many times did he use the word "comic"?

5. Lou Skunt

Lou Skunt ____________________ Banned User

Reputations:
    I would pay to see a boxing match between Scott and Jewli. If Scott didn't beat him down, I would gladly take care of what was left. :punch: Fuck it, I would pay to box Shuli myself and cut out the black cloud variable completely.

Shuli also made fun of the caller who insulted him by telling the caller to get a job instead of calling in to the show. Excuse me Jewli, but that is exactly how you got on the show...making calls instead of working a real job. Asshole.

6. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    Shuli is not a "headliner", or even a comic. He is "a pretext in which to charge $$$ for people to come gawk at HSS staff members".

7. MrPACS

MrPACS Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  8. gridlockd

gridlockd Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Can you imagine how much you must to suck as a comedian that you need to depend on Scott the fuckin Engineer for audience members? How is he not too ashamed to open his mouth? There's a reason it's not called "Shuli's Block Party." Because people would rather see THE GUY WHO DRIVES HOWARD'S CAR than Shuli.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2013
  9. suckemnuckledus

suckemnuckledus Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I had to turn it off! I can't fucking stand Shuli! I had to turn off the wrap up show as well! Fuck Shuli, no talent fucking hack!

10. Phillipmcd

Phillipmcd Active Member

Reputations:
    I can honestly say Shuli has never made me laugh once. I'm not "hating" I just don't understand why he tries comedy

11. bigbump

bigbump Member

Reputations:
    Shuli is using Howard's name, period, the end. Shuli is a scumbag. Him and Ronnie are the biggest users out there. Whatever happened to the two shows Ronnie had in production? He's a bullshit lier too. And why does Howard put up with them using his name when just a few years ago he would go ape shit for far less usage.

12. BudBudha

BudBudha Male Underwear Model

Reputations:
    I'm surprised Stern took 2 callers that both shit on Shuli.

He needs the Block party for "show content" but he know's it's haarable.

13. Double Blizz

Double Blizz New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I'm happy with the fact that when the show is over Jewli won't be able to sell out a bar gig

14. knu3421

knu3421 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    More block party talk today? ugh!

15. Double Blizz

Double Blizz New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    After they read your post I'm sure she'll be on there next month

16. jyanks

jyanks Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Howard at his "Passive Agressive" best.

17. peterfonda

peterfonda Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Seriously. Shuli is not only unfunny, he doesn't even have proper comedic timing. Good comics know when to interject with somethign funny and when to keep quiet. Jackie was very good at this. Shuli just interrupts everything and everyone with that whiny voice of his and says something dumb. He's marginally funnier than Ira the Weatherman. Why is Jay Thomas the only one willing to tell Shuli to shut up?

18. YokoOhNo

YokoOhNo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Shuli it's just trying to pick on someone he perceives to be weaker than him

19. NotMyBro

NotMyBro VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Shuli's making thousands of $$$ off Howard's stupid fans. And Howard accepts it even though he gave shit to Stuttering John for doing much less than what Shuli's doing.

20. racerx

racerx New Member

Reputations:
    right. in fact, if they dropped the stupid pretext and people could pay money to just chill out with them at a bar, they would draw larger crowds.

"comedian" is like the only profession where anyone can just decide they are one. ive never heard him say 1 funny thing. choose a random person from dawgs and they r funnier