"shut that n*****r baby up!

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by SouthernListen, Feb 15, 2013.

1. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    Hasn't Howard gone off in past years about annoying kids in public?

This guy had to have been drunk, right? http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/baby-slapped-on-plane-571923

FEBRUARY 15--After demanding that the mother of a crying toddler “shut that Reggie baby up,†a male passenger allegedly slapped the 19-month-old across the face as a flight prepared to land in Atlanta last Friday evening, The Smoking Gun has learned.
    The shocking February 8 incident aboard Delta Airlines Flight 721 resulted in Joe Rickey Hundley, 60, being charged with simple assault, according to a [​IMG]U.S. District Court affidavit. Hundley, seen at right, is president of an aircraft parts manufacturer headquartered in Hayden, Idaho.
    In an interview, Hundley denied striking the toddler or using a racial slur, though he did acknowledge that he “asked the mother to quiet the child.†Hundley, who said he was traveling to Atlanta to visit a hospitalized relative, described himself as “distraught†on the flight, during which he said he consumed a single alcoholic drink.
    As detailed by FBI Agent Daron Cheney, Hundley was traveling to Atlanta from Minneapolis in seat 28A on the MD-90 twin-engine jet. He was seated next to Jessica Bennett, who shared seat 28B with her son Jonah.
    Bennett, 33, told investigators that the “aircraft was in final descent†to Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport when her child “started to cry due to the altitude change.†Bennett added that she “was trying to get [her son] to stop crying, but he continued.â€
    At this point, Bennett recalled, Hundley used the racial epithet as he told her to shut the child up. He then allegedly “turned around and slapped†the toddler in the face “with an open hand, which caused the juvenile victim to scream even louder.†The slap, Bennett said, “caused a scratch below [the child’s] right eye.â€
    After Hundley hit the child, Agent Cheney reported, Bennett received assistance from several other passengers, including Todd Wooten, who was in seat 16C. Wooten told agents that he “heard derogatory language coming from the rear of the aircraft†and got [​IMG]up to investigate. “According to Mr. Wooten,†Cheney noted, “he saw Joe Rickey Hundley strike†the toddler.
    Bennett told TSG that she believed Hundley was intoxicated when he boarded the plane, adding that he “reeked of alcohol†and was “stumbling around wasted.†Bennett, who was traveling to a family funeral, said that Hundley drank several double vodkas during the two-hour flight and complained to her that her adopted son, seen at left, was too big to be a “lap baby.†Bennett’s Facebook profile photo shows her holding Jonah when he was a baby.
    Hundley was charged this week with simple assault, according to a criminal complaint filed in federal court in Atlanta. If convicted of the misdemeanor count, he faces a maximum of one year in prison.
    According to Virginia state court records, Hundley was arrested in 2007 following a fight with his girlfriend. Initially charged with simple assault, carrying a concealed weapon, and public intoxication, Hundley subsequently pleaded guilty to the misdemeanor assault rap. Hundley told TSG that the weapon he allegedly brandished was a wine corkscrew. (4 pages)

2. Ipokesmot

Ipokesmot Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
  3. Pembroke36

Pembroke36 Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Maybe the movie was still playing?

4. tHISisKiSSeL

tHISisKiSSeL ♡❂❁❀♡ Gold

Reputations:
    i hate babies and idiot parents as much as anybody but i might take a charge if i saw that shit.

5. Missypooh RN

Missypooh RN Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    wow.

6. username

username Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:

[​IMG]

7. Ipokesmot

Ipokesmot Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Slapping a kid is just simple assault? Seriously he should be facing a felony.

8. Patron

Patron Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I wouldn't condone his behavior (especially the n-word remark)...but I could understand it

9. InstigatinMofo

InstigatinMofo Active Member

Reputations:
    it wasnt watermelon season? :dontknow:

10. AcquiringSignal

AcquiringSignal Girthy VIP

Reputations:
    As someone who travels a lot....as much as I have wanted to slap a kid I have smartly resisted the urge to act.

11. quitefrankly

quitefrankly Well-Known Member

Reputations:

Attached Files:

• 002.JPG
      002.JPG
      File size:
      97.6 KB
      Views:
  12. check1

check1 VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    This story is pure bullshit. My detector is going off.

13. Time Bandit

Time Bandit Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    the mother must have thought she was in a movie theater...
    the guy should have coldcocked the mother for being an inconsiderate pig..
    if I was on the jury "NOT GUILTY!"

14. AGT Blows

AGT Blows Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  15. somedude61

somedude61 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    There is an old joke to cover this situation. Fucking funny but so damn politically incorrect I would probably be charged with a hate crime if I wrote it down.

16. Mr. Potato Head

Mr. Potato Head ~Would Like to Play~ Gold

Reputations:
    I'm driving to the airport in the morning. :facepalm:

17. Kanger

Kanger Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I bet the baby's last name was Quivers

18. jake206

jake206 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    To add some more context to the story, Hayden Idaho is a huge hotbed of the Aryan Nations and KKK. For many years, there were Aryan nation compounds up there, and there are still many followers in the area.

19. pontius pilot

pontius pilot #TeahmGandhiStarver VIP

Reputations:
    it's not fun, it's not funny. :haha:

20. Chimney Portions

Chimney Portions I drink cum Banned User

Reputations:
    Man, that's fucked. I hate kids and I'm sure I'd qualify as a "racist" according to today's castrated, PC society. But I can't imagine seeing something like that and not at least wanting to put that motherfucker on his back.

Anyway, a 60 year old white dude who hit a "Reggie baby" should fare well in prison. And since he's facing only a year minimum, I'm sure he'll be OK. :jj: