Shut your Hypocrite Beak Stern!!

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by dawg, Jan 13, 2011.

1. dawg

dawg In The Dog House Staff Member

Reputations:
    I am so tired of hearing stern whine about Sarah Palin and other gun owners.

Also, stern cutting people down at the shooting range he goes to and calling all gun owners nuts. Stern himself admitted to taking a couple of firearms to the shooting range when he goes.

ENOUGH!!!! Stern sounds like a fucking moron when he gets on the subject.

2. mattyfishrip197

mattyfishrip197 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    howie wants to be the only one holding.....and as nemo would say wants all the marbles

3. Bye You!

Bye You! The n word guy Gold

Reputations:
    This thread could have been about a million subjects. :)

I gotta agree. I wish I could carry. It's hard to get a carry permit in NYC, you have to be a millionaire celebrity.

I love to shoot, and am very responsible about gun ownership.:killa:

When i lived in Louisiana, i went to the auto parts store to get new windshield wipers. It was an old-fashioned mom & pop place in the tiniest town ever. The man said "Would you like to put those on for you?" i said that would be great.

And he walked out from behind the counter with a gun in a holster OUTSIDE his shirt! I couldn't stop laughing. But i sure felt safe while he was changing out my wiper blades.

4. joyceface

joyceface Queen of Everything VIP

Reputations:
    I do believe in a citizen's right to have a firearm, but I do also believe that there are quite a bit actual gun nuts. They go into this gun nut zone. The government is trying to take their guns. The government does not give two shits about taking guns from responsible grownups. If you go to a gun show it's a weird mixture of like military/law enforcement/militia/criminal/neo nazi types. They like the machismo of being able to walk around with this and that firearm and the cool holster and scopes and sites. And no one has taken their guns! You walk into the gun show and plunk down the money here's your gun! Shoot and practice. It's not a toy. My favorite is when you go to the range and a young guy is in there with his girlfriend who's never touched a gun. And he is there with like a sub machine gun or rocket launcher. He's trying so hard to be impress and teach her how to shoot and I am the luckyone assigned to the line next to them! Or lets squish as many gang members into the shooting range giggling and laughing with hilarity. Again, its a weapon. Should be dealt with*in a serious manna* (Ben Stern) . OF COURSE there are many nice, normal, responsible gun owners and I'm not referring to them. But ANYONE who has been around these places know exactly the type of person I am referring to.