Simon Cowell egged during Britain's Got Talent finale

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Magnificent Mr. Hole, Jun 9, 2013.

1. Magnificent Mr. Hole

Magnificent Mr. Hole Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Kind of hard to see in this video. How would Howard react if this happened to him?

Jump to 1:49 for when it happens.

[video=youtube;35tczLdFKmc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=35tczLdFKmc#![/video]

[​IMG]

2. BethSucks

BethSucks Well-Known Member Staff Member

Reputations:
    It would be better if it was hamburger meat or bacon with Howard.

3. SEGA

SEGA Permanent Vacation VIP

Reputations:
  4. chapped

chapped Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I want someone to do Howard like Stark at a wedding....

and just as they do they can tell Howard that Hank the angry dwarf send his regards

[​IMG]

5. Magnificent Mr. Hole

Magnificent Mr. Hole Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    :scream:

6. tv910

tv910 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Howard would run away like a girl and call the police. Basically the same thing he did when a bum spit in Beth's face.

7. DanMullins

DanMullins New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Howard would hold his hands out with a big stupid smile toward the audience as if to say "What was that?!"

8. Danny

Danny New Member

Reputations:
    That was so nothing. Even disruptive protesters are mediocre and boring on these shows. - Who were the guys? The Flying Pavarottis? I turned off the audio. Looking at them hurt my ears already. Just the thought of terrible notes.

I can understand Howard, when he says that he's tired of music.

The only reason I even consider watching AGT is Howard Stern. It's going to be a train wreck that lasts for weeks. I wish Howard would turn it around. - One can dream.

I would: Fire the woman that is not Heidi. I don't even remember her. Make Nick the fourth judge. And have Ronnie host the show.

9. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    What was she protesting?
    Why didn't someone kick her in the cunt?

10. FlaFlaFlunkie

FlaFlaFlunkie Fabulous!

Reputations:
    Fixed.

11. FlaFlaFlunkie

FlaFlaFlunkie Fabulous!

Reputations:
    I can't take 3 minutes of that show and Howard being on it actually makes it worse. His personality on that show evokes douche chills at toxic levels.

12. TaTa Toothy

TaTa Toothy New Member

Reputations:
    Are we supposed to believe that the curtains just miraculously opened up for this woman backstage (who happens to be standing there with a basket full of eggs) so she can walk out and egg the judges? I'm not buying it. Smells like a desperate attempt for the show to get some publicity to me.

13. sinicalypse

sinicalypse Active Member

Reputations:
    dream on, mon frere. oldschool howard, you know the one neurotically desperate for approval from his fans, might consider something populist like "being real" on a show like this.... but now that howard's got his marbles and chimney manors north and south, he doesn't need our validation/approval/$$$ anymore.... his sociological neurosis has shifted to getting the love from the rest of the entertainment/media world, so he's unabashedly PC obamatarding it up and all that, and trying to make "his peers" love him because he's basically come out (not from there =) and said "i was never that crazy guy who said all those crazy things all those years ago, i was just making money off of a brand... i'm really a sensitive caring guy who loves all of you! please accept me into your world!!!" hence "the evolution" of howard/the-show that's been painfully obvious since the last professional funny-guy left the show in 2010.

for me, the most painful part is hearing all of these new/er celebrities come on the show and pay all this asskissing lipservice to howard like "OMFG I GREW UP WITH YOUR SHOW!!! I LOVE IT!!!! I'M SUCH A HUGEEEEE FAN!!!!" cuz it's almost a weird cult of ~B/C list celebrities who are intimidated by the legend of howard stern and therefore show up in studio kissing the ring to such an extent it's almost like you know howard wants to say "you know i have another ring in a special place that you could kiss if we hang out sometime, gerard [butler]"

it's kind of sad to see that not only does the emperor have no clothes, but that in the end he really wasn't an emperor at all. the guy lives in a weird world where he's convinced that the ultimate proof of friendship is inviting you over to his house (see the kevin smith spat and the artie "not my bro" fight where howard brandishes that "I HAD YOU OVER TO MY HOUSE!" thing like some sort of a sociological weapon) and, man, can you imagine how weird it would be over at the house? hanging out realizing that you grew up worshipping...... him and then beth comes over to schmooze you and you've gotta be as fake as she is just to fit in and next thing you know your wife's dragged into a bathroom getting hit on by someone else's wife who is so freaked out by the epic grandiosity of the situation that she has to do rails in the bathroom?"

that's why it's called showbiz.... it ain't for amateurs.

14. joyceface

joyceface Queen of Everything VIP

Reputations:
    That's fucked up.

15. HowieStearn

HowieStearn HateClub

Reputations:
    [​IMG]
    wigtard with his usual "Jesus" pose, dressed like a fool as usual

16. Spazzmatazz

Spazzmatazz Band Member Banned User

Reputations:
    He looks fucking homeless... :facepalm:

17. newcastlefan

newcastlefan גֵּרְשֹׁם VIP

Reputations:
    its embarrassing when geriatrics try to act like they're 19.

18. StRyDeRxX

StRyDeRxX Bling Bling Gold

Reputations:
    Is that a recent pic? He's dressed like he's at the North Pole! :facepalm: :facepalm:

19. EndOfLine

EndOfLine PLATINUM SPONSOR VIP

Reputations:
    They didn't press charges? Sounds like a setup to get press. Don't hold it past these manipulative douchebags.

20. MobyDick

MobyDick Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I like this sinicalypse character, please post more.