Single moms' guide to men: "5 Types of Men to Avoid"

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by NotMyBro, Jan 27, 2013.

1. NotMyBro

NotMyBro VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    HAHAHAHAH... single moms want the cream of the crop! :giggle:

--------------

Regardless of how handsome or dashing they seem, there are men out there that just spell trouble when it comes to having a serious relationship. It’s not that they’re bad boys or heartbreakers; they’re just not commitment material. Why, you ask? Well the answer basically comes down to lifestyle. Whether the “avoidables†know it or not, the way they live isn’t conducive to having a girlfriend. There’s just not enough room for a person of the opposite sex. The good news is that unlike a lot of other “deal breakers,†the traits that make some men avoidable are completely…well, avoidable. All that’s needed is a reality check and some conscious decisions. Until then, we present 5 Types of Men to Avoid.

1) The Man-Child

This guy is clinging to his glory days when life was less complicated and responsibility was minimal. He’s obsessed with Guitar Hero, frequently attends keg parties and considers pizza one of the major food groups.As a gateway back to youth, the Man-Child is fun for a date or two, but the problem is that he’s not going anywhere and you’ve already got children, This adolescent-adult has problems holding onto jobs and is more interested in living the life of a fraternity brother than making a serious commitment. Women are inclined to ditch The Man-Child until he grows up a little bit and learns to live life in the real world.

2) The Roving-Eye Guy

This guy is constantly looking at every female but the one he’s with. He ogles the barista, the woman at the bus stop, even his buddy’s wife, making his date feel inferior and unattractive. Most of us will agree that men are inclined to admire beautiful women (and vice versa) but let’s face it: Recognizing beauty and disrespectfully rubbernecking are two completely different things. Constantly competing for your partner’s attention gets old really fast. If a man’s smarmy smile, inappropriate comments/gestures and keen interest in others are too distracting to the relationship, women pick up and move along. Even the most confident women want their men to treat them like they are the only one in the room.

3) The Cheapskate

You don’t have to be labeled a “gold digger†to recognize the difference between a man who’s frugal and one who’s downright miserly. You know the type: he brings coupons to the first date or parks 17 blocks away to avoid paying a $4 valet (or both). Ah yes, this “avoidable†is known as the cheapskate. Now, there is nothing wrong with a guy shopping for the best deal and being conservative with his money. However, if every activity is all about finding the stingiest alternative, nothing is ever fun. Repeatedly counting change, stealing food from work and rationing toilet paper may seem quirky or sweet at first, but this behavior is indicative of future headaches. When it comes down to it, this guy has control issues.

4) Mr. Gadget

The gadget guy is always toting the latest toys for big boys. He has the hottest phone, a high-speed boat, a decked-out luxury car, and the newest Harley (for those weekend drives). In other words, this guy has a lot of material things keeping him busy. As a grown-up kid who can't resist the new plaything of the moment, he has a hard time keeping his attention on women. After all, who can compete with technology when it changes at lightning speed? Whether he is out to impress others, or he constantly needs to trade up to feed his own ego, this guy cares more about stuff than people. (Bad sign.) With this kind of outlook, women who date Mr. Gadget are often left wondering if an upgraded model will make them obsolete.

5) The Mama's Boy

The Mama’s Boy probably still lives with his parents in their house, allowing Mom to launder his clothes, make his bed and cook his meals. (In many cultures, it’s not unusual to live with one’s parents forever, so living at home isn’t necessarily a deal breaker.) However, when a man delights in being waited on hand-and-foot by his mom, there’s trouble. Mama’s Boys expect their mates to cater to them endlessly and they never understand why that would be a problem. Most women realize that instead of trying to raise the man over again, it’s better to leave the parenting to his indulgent mother.
    Finding Mr. Right

In all fairness, these guys aren’t all bad and maybe they just need a patient partner to come in and show them the light. Just because he relishes saving money, loves his mama and delights in playing Grand Theft Auto IV until dawn, all that doesn’t make him unworthy of a relationship. However, divorced moms should avoid these challenging fellows because they still have some growing to do plus you’ve already got kids to raise! Remember, not everyone will come into your life ready-made, but there’s a difference between dusting off a diamond and fighting a battle you’re never going to win.

2. Chimney Portions

Chimney Portions I drink cum Banned User

Reputations:
    Single Mens' Guide to Women: Women to avoid

1) Single Moms.

Burly likes this.
  3. johnnynoname

johnnynoname Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    isn't that list basically everyman in one way or another

4. NotMyBro

Reputations:
    I once went on a date with this chick... she was 20 yrs old (I was 22), 2nd date she tells me she has two kids, still married.

[​IMG]

5. NotMyBro

Reputations:
    It's impossible to find a man today who doesn't have one or two of the characteristics listed.

6. johnnynoname

Reputations:
    sadly, 2-3 out of 5 hot, single girls have a kid these days.....

the exception to the above is in major metropolitan areas where woman are smart enough to know that having kid MAY fuck with their career

7. GQtaste

GQtaste Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Where's the link to this article?

8. Hateman

Hateman Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Still married? :wtf:

9. NotMyBro

Reputations:
    Here's a politically incorrect but 100% truthful guide to women & relationships.

[​IMG]

Ignore it at your own risk.

10. johnnynoname

Reputations:
    those are the women you want to avoid if you want a "relationship".....HOWEVER do not hesitate to give those girls a fake name and have random sex with them

11. TelegramSam

TelegramSam I love Sam's cock Banned User

Reputations:
    I don't know, if you're looking for a fun weekend that involves a rock concert and ridiculous amounts of drinking, a cutter with piercings could be right up your alley. At least that was the case in the 90's...

12. NotMyBro

Reputations:
  13. NotMyBro

Reputations:
    Oh, of course. As long as she's hot, fuck anything that you can get! Just don't fuck up your life if you detect few of the things listed.

Speaking of which, how many issues from that list does Beth exhibit? :giggle:

14. Chimney Portions

Reputations:

Yeah, I flirted with the idea for a bit. I was introduced to this real cool, real attractive girl who had a two year old girl. Her child's father was a paraplegic who was crippled from drunk cliff diving during a vacation in Jamaica. Both of their families had money, so that wasn't a factor, but the whole situation was just too much.

I started hanging out with her and she invited to a family BBQ. There was a moment where her kid started crying because her crippled father didn't/couldn't hug her anymore and it made her sad...and a light bulb went off in my head and I said, "Bad idea. Very bad idea! Run before you do something stupid and fall for this chick!"

She was real cool and I was definitely into her. But that shit was way too much for me. It bummed me out because she really was an awesome chick, but I realized that no sane, good dude would get involved in that shit. She was like 24 and had her whole life ahead of her, but fuck, who wants to jump into that mess.

I have friends who started dating single moms and man does that shit get ugly fast.

15. GQtaste

GQtaste Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Don't you find most women tend to want the undependable, distant guy? Or in other words, an asshole. The nice guy never gets a second look with some women. They're attracted to the mysterious, aloof dipshit.

So who the hell knows how to go about seeking a partner.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2013
  16. Chimney Portions

Reputations:
    3, 5, 9 and 12 are ridiculous.

Find a 23 year old with no tattoos and 5 lovers or less.

Sadly, 12 is probably even more rare.

17. TelegramSam

TelegramSam I love Sam's cock Banned User

Reputations:
    I'm telling you, dating a cutter isn't as bad as you think. Get a time machine, go back to 1995 and hit up an Alice in Chains concert.

18. Scarfo

Scarfo New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I'd avoid me if you're the single mother of a daughter.

19. Chimney Portions

Reputations:
    :jj: [​IMG]

20. Beths Arab

Beths Arab Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    I know a woman thats nothing but a crazy,miserable,cheating,abusive,drunken cunt that treats her kids like garbage.
    Her husband left her after on top of all her other bullshit she gambled a bunch of his money and lost then got caught fucking a guy she works with.
    She tells everyone that she's a single mom and an amazing number of people feel sorry for her and kiss her ass like she's some kind of victim because her husband couldnt put up with her shit anymore.
    It's fucking crazy what some of these women get away with because they're "single moms"!