Sirius XM Band Sex Molestors

Discussion in 'Hoochie Bin' started by HowardsNeckFlap, Oct 2, 2013.

1. HowardsNeckFlap

HowardsNeckFlap New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

LONDON -- British rock group Lostprophets has announced it is disbanding, months after its lead singer was charged with sex offenses against children.
    Frontman Ian Watkins was arrested in December and charged with more than 20 offenses including raping a baby, conspiring to sexually assault a child and making indecent images.
    Watkins denies the charges and is due to stand trial later this year.
    The five other members of the Welsh hard rock group said in a statement Tuesday that "after nearly a year of coming to terms with our heartache, we finally feel ready to announce publicly what we have thought privately for some time. We can no longer continue making or performing music as Lostprophets."
    Lostprophets formed in 1997 and had a chart-topping album in 2006 with "Liberation Transmission."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/...aks-up-sex-offenses_n_4024784.html?ref=topbar

2. Brokenbad

Brokenbad Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    They should just change their name to Lost Pedophiles so they don't have to put new initials on their equipment cases.

3. Chimney Portions

Chimney Portions I drink cum Banned User

Reputations:
    Listen, I'm not condoning baby rape...it's bad and I admit that, but really, is it worth breaking up the whole band?

No, but really...WTF????? Baby rape??? How fucking evil does one need to be to be able to even consider raping a baby? Even Adolf Hitler, while peeing on his niece in a Scrooge McDuckian money bin full of Jew ashes would be like, "Wait...one of my Waffen SS fiends raped a baby? Joint him! Joint him while he's alive! The Reich will not tolerate such heinous behavior!"

Holy fucking shit.

4. MrWarmth

MrWarmth ADORABLE DEPLORABLE Gold

Reputations:
    It took a year? Hows 5 minutes after they found out what that faggot did and then beat him to death and THEN disband?! Scumbags the whole lot of em

5. TelegramSam

TelegramSam I love Sam's cock Banned User

Reputations:
    It's fucked up, but I can sort of see why they waited for the details to come out and charges to be filed. I was aware of Modest Mouse back before they became popular in the mid 90's, and their lead singer was accused of rape. Everyone wrote them off and a few years later they put out that album that charted, now no one talks about it.