Shop Now At Amazon

Sirius-XM - Customer Serivce is STILL beyond Terrible

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Keyser Soze, Nov 10, 2012.

1. Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze New Member Shot Dead

Reputations:
    Sirius-XM - Customer Service is STILL beyond Terrible

My latest episode with Sirius-XM will be my last.
    I received a bill for renewal of my Sirius radio with an Internet listing option.

I also have an XM-Snap radio with XM Premier to get the Howard Stern Show.

Previously, they would not offer a cross-platform, multi-subscription discount.
    I saw on their website that now they do so I though if the discount is enough, I'll keep the service.

It took two calls to get through to someone who could understand what I wanted.
    I get the discount so I renew.
    Later that day I try to log in to the internet player to listen online from my home office.
    Can't get in. I get a message that says the account is deactivated and to call Listener Care.
    I log into my account and surer than shit,the dumb cunt I had spoken with completely deleted the internet listening from my account.

I call Listener Care and they tell me that it will cost an extra $3.45 a month to get the internet listening back.
    I blow a gasket and tell the current dumb cunt on the line that the screw up was caused by Sirius-XM and I would not pay
    extra to get back what I previously had before Sirius-XM fucked it up.
    They won't budge.

I tell them then I'm cancelling all my subscription right now.
    She routes me to the cancellation department.
    I get to go through all the bullshit again but I finally get someone who understood what happened and was going to fix it.

One hour later, I have everything back the way it was and I have my discount in place.
    I thanked the rep but let him know that this was it for me.
    This kind of problem happens every year I renew and I'm tired of wasting hours on the phone, dealing with incompetent reps,
    Multiple phone calls to solve a SIMPLE issue.

I let them know I have been with Sirius-XM since 2005 and BEFORE Howard Stern arrived.
    I originally purchased Sirius because of Howard Stern but that because of his lack of effort and live broadcasts, the service is no longer worth the cost.

It it mind-boggling that Sirius-XM hasn't gone tits-up yet.
    The company is completely mismanaged and doesn't give a rat's rear about any of its customers.
    Sirius has the same attitude that Howard Stern does, "Go Ahead and cancel".

Fuck them.
    When my subs are up, I'm all done with "The Revolution".

Last edited: Nov 10, 2012
  2. StormCloud

StormCloud Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    A service you are paying for should not cause you so much angst. It is liberating to end a bad relationship.

3. gridlockd

gridlockd Active Member

Reputations:
    I was on the phone with a customer service rep for about a half hour before I finally asked, based on his answers, Dude are you just reading the instruction manual? Because I've already done that!

4. Beths Arab

Beths Arab Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I've had my own business for 13 years and in that time i've dealt with some really shitty companies but none of them hold a candle to Sirius XM.
    I too am amazed that they can continue to do business when their customer service is nothing more than a stinking,steaming pile of shit.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2012
  5. Herc

Herc New Member

Reputations:
    Nothing is worse than my Cable Company . . . :shit:

6. 233monte

233monte New Member Shot Dead

Reputations:
    Comcast cable is the worst.