SiriusXM Customer Contact Survey...Oh boy...

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by SalsMasterShake, Apr 13, 2015.

1. SalsMasterShake

SalsMasterShake Mouthpiece VIP

Reputations:
    I recently sold one of my cars, and called up SiriusXM to cancel the service on it this past weekend.

I gave the rep (who was probably a higher level customer service rep in India) an earful about how much I hated the current state of THSS, and she seemed to give exactly two shits about it.

The great news is that today, SiriusXM sent me a survey to complete, and I let them have it... :evil:

Here's what I wrote when I finally came to one of those "let us know how we could improve" questions:

In addition to cancelling my service on an automobile I sold, I wanted to make sure that the representative understood my displeasure, as a SiriusXM customer and stockholder, with the current state of The Howard Stern Show.

In my opinion, Howard Stern is not only ripping off SiriusXM, but he is ripping off the customers who pay good money to listen to entertainment that he, frankly, hasn't provided in 5+ years (since comedian Artie Lange left). The Show is completely UNfunny, and Stern puts next to no effort into entertaining his audience, of which I was a former member. I stopped listening to Stern over 2 years ago, and do not regret that decision one bit.

It's a shame, in that one of the main reasons I signed up for SiriusXM WAS for Howard Stern. Those entertaining mornings of listening and laughing along with The Show are but distant memories now.

PLEASE do not renew this thief for another contract. You will regret it, and Howard will, yet again, get over on SiriusXM to the detriment of the subscribers, the stockholders, and to people who like to listen to the radio for entertainment purposes. I suppose grandmothers from Peoria who actually like AGT would listen to this new, repurposed Howard Stern, but for "old" fans like me, he has crossed the point of no return.

Your representative seemed completely disinterested when I made my complaints about the current state of The Howard Stern Show.​

Last edited: Apr 13, 2015
  2. Calloused Shins

Calloused Shins Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I can assure you whoever read this survey was completely disinterested as well...

threat45, GIRLY, Chibbs and 6 others like this.
  3. Gretsch Man

Gretsch Man Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I doubt they'll care, but a good effort nonetheles.

threat45, GIRLY, Chibbs and 3 others like this.
  4. peterfonda

peterfonda Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    This was extremely well-written and I'm sure it was very cathartic for you but rest assured that no one ever read it.

5. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    A good thought and writing exercise that won't make a bit of difference

youknew and Mr Fantastic like this.
  6. aerostern

aerostern Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I'm sure when Patel dot head reads that he's gonna be right on the phone to Sirius execs... NOT!!!

GIRLY likes this.
  7. Beth143nacho

Beth143nacho Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    The best part about this is that some poor third-world country where siriusxm outsources all their phone centers to are probably wondering who this greedy fucker howard stern is. These poor folk need to go home and hope that their children didn't die that day, sweep the dirt floor, move some piles of shit out of the way and go to bed hungry each night, only to go back to work and listen to people complain about some asshole named howard stern.

Lol

8. Beth143nacho

Beth143nacho Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    In a sease, howard is as relevant as Seattle seahawks, 2015 world champions t-shirts

Wiggy and cetiya like this.
  9. njguy8

njguy8 Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Unfortunately, I have to agree with most people here.

Even though it is well written, the comments sections of these surveys usually go completely unnoticed.

I'll bet that's even more true in Companies with Customer Support in India.

Sorry. Like I said it was well written. You can definitely tell how upset you are.

SalsMasterShake likes this.
  10. MyLazyHand

MyLazyHand Russia and France Know What to Do

Reputations:
    The Indians I've dealt with in Sirius Customer Service are some of the most stupid people on the planet.

I have three subscriptions. I wanted to shut off one of them. They shut off the wrong one.

When I called back to get it straightened out, they were absolutely perplexed as to what happened and what to do next. It literally took 40 minutes to work it out. It was one of life's greatest challenges for the idiot from Bangalore.

Guacamole and SalsMasterShake like this.
  11. Snotty

Snotty My Snothand be strong!!! VIP Gold

Reputations:
    Well, We'll see come contract time.........Hoping Gunky loses his mind it's bad for him........

SalsMasterShake likes this.
  12. Mlaw

Mlaw Quite Contrarian Gold

Reputations:
    This means a lot to you, I'm happy you feel better, but it "doesn't matta"

13. ShutupMoron

ShutupMoron Unknown Member VIP

Reputations:
    Actually Sirius does care when you cancel a sub. I got this survey when I cancelled several years ago.

[​IMG]

Guacamole, SalsMasterShake and Petal like this.
  14. garypagetwo

garypagetwo The Gun VIP

Reputations:
    The show was pretty awful all around, even when Artie was there. Some of you have short term memory. Howard would spend hours discussing American Idol, Beffo, etc, without Artie saying shit.

GIRLY and John Mahlin like this.
  15. dknice

dknice Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The customer service people are like:
    [​IMG]

16. Kool

Kool Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    the engines in India have no idea who the Wig is.

17. SalsMasterShake

SalsMasterShake Mouthpiece VIP

Reputations:
    Honestly, it was just a chance to vent a little.

In another section, I berated SiriusXM for outsourcing their customer service to India too.

You guys are right, SiriusXM probably doesn't give a shit about the rantings of one obviously dissatisfied subscriber, but if any of you guys EVER get the opportunity to rag on The Wig at SiriusXM, you gotta take that shot...

Last edited: Apr 14, 2015
  18. yaddc

yaddc Well-Known Member

Reputations:

19. yaddc

yaddc Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Who ever got the letter is still probably laughing.

GIRLY likes this.
  20. Captain

Captain Alto, Blanco y Guapo Gold

Reputations:
    April 14, 2015

Dear Salsmastershake:

Here at SIRIUS-XM, customer service is job #242, right behind recycling used Excel spreadsheets and keeping urinal cakes in the urinals. We appreciate your recent efforts to give voice to the frustration of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands, of paying SIRIUS-XM customers. Unfortunately, we have already been through one protracted lawsuit with Stern & Cronies, LLC. Thus, when our Stanford and MIT-educated CPAs do the bean counting for the company, we balance the loss of your $25 subscription against the obscene amount of money we are paying Stern & Cronies, LLC (a current liability) and the possibility of a future lawsuit if we were to actually go back to Messrs. Stern and Buchwald and complain about the shoddy product that ass-wipe is putting out in our name (a contingent liability).

In sum, money talks; and Stern's "voice" is a hell of a lot louder than yours. Now, we have some urinal cakes to put in the men's room on the 18th Floor; so off we go. Good luck with your DawgShed posts, though.

Rajit McFuckinoff
    VP, Customer Service, SIRIUS-XM

P.S., I have included a coupon herewith for 50% off your next box of Tampex.

[​IMG]

ohmicah, HowieHasBeen, yaddc and 2 others like this.