Sixty Minutes: Michael Morton case

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by MutteringJohn, Mar 25, 2012.

1. MutteringJohn

MutteringJohn Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Howard always watches Sixty Minutes so I'm sure he will comment on this. For those who didn't watch Morton spent 25 years in jail for the murder of his wife. Barry Scheck's innocence project helped free him on withheld evidence and DNA samples found 100 yards from the crime scene. Sixty Minutes didn't really give the full details of the case. Morton was charged with murdering his wife because she refused to have sex with him. The story is pretty seedy. He apparently masturbated over his dead wife's body. There was definitely evidence to get a conviction 25 years ago. The article from the Austin Statesman is very detailed. Sixty Minutes should have laid out more of the story but they don't have much time. The prosecutor probably withheld evidence but the circumstantial evidence is compelling.

www.statesman.com/news/texas-politi...cting-morton-of-murder-now-under-1890551.html

2. telecaster

telecaster Get Yer Ya Ya's Out

Reputations:
    I've never jacked off over a chicks dead body. I've squeezed my chick's tits and grabbed her ass while I was beating off when she was asleep, is that wrong?

3. LessMoonbeams

LessMoonbeams New Member

Reputations:
    ============

yes unless you have express written permission
    from major league baseball

4. Bye You!

Bye You! The n word guy Gold

Reputations:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2014
  5. R.P. McMurphy

R.P. McMurphy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ...so he wacked off on his dead wifes body because she let somebody kill her before he could get a blowie? i can see how he got convicted. what was the evidence found 100 yards away. i hope theres video in the link thanks i wanna see it.

6. LessMoonbeams

LessMoonbeams New Member

Reputations:
    Morton Downey jr. ?

7. Yellowfever

Yellowfever New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Wut? I saw the story and they didn't bring that up.

8. tHISisKiSSeL

tHISisKiSSeL ♡❂❁❀♡ Gold

Reputations:
    even if he didn't kill her this would be enough for me to not give a shit if he was locked up forever if it's true. there's no place in society for someone who would do that. if he did that he deserves every bit of jail time.

9. R.P. McMurphy

Reputations:
    ...wow i just read the story. this is what im sayin you cant trust these people all they care about is winning. they care about it so much they withhold evidence destroy your reputation put you in jail for LIFE, becase they want to win.

Even so, prosecutor Ken Anderson convinced jurors that Morton killed his wife for the basest of reasons, then staged a fake burglary in an inept attempt to deflect blame.
    "Life in prison is a lot better than he deserves," Anderson, now a state district judge, said at the time.

10. R.P. McMurphy

Reputations:

...the part about the large stain on the bed....that was the prosecutor just throwing what he could to see what would stick. there was a stain on the bed, he turned it into him jerking off on her. the testimony on the stomach contents was sad because these people want to win even if they have to ruin your life to do it. theres no job, no promotion to judge if you spend the taxpayers money and dont win cases.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2012
  11. Matwiow

Matwiow Active Member

Reputations:
    The prosecution's theory was that he beat off over her body after he killed her. He admitted that he slept in the bed before it was cleaned of his wife's blood, and the jizz in the bed was from normal marital relations.

12. LessMoonbeams

LessMoonbeams New Member

Reputations:

==========

wonder what constituted 'normal marital relations' in that
    happy home?

( house of horrors )