Skunk....Where to use first?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Shithead, Sep 12, 2015.

1. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    How 'bout "social commentators":bigthink

American cops order foul-smelling 'skunk water' used by Israeli troops for use against crowds
    US authorities reported to have purchased liquid described as 'like a mixture of excrement, noxious gas and a decomposing donkey'

Getty [​IMG]
    Stink: Palestinian protesters throw stones at Israeli military vehicle spraying skunk
    Police forces in the US are said to have bought supplies of the foul-smelling 'skunk water' used by Israeli soldiers against Palestinian protesters.

The putrid liquid, commonly referred to simply as Skunk, was developed by Israeli firm Odortec. It is shot out of water canons at people and property and has been used in the West Bank for the past seven years.

Those who have come into contact with the sticky substance say it is 'like a mixture of excrement, noxious gas and a decomposing donkey'.

Others claim it is 'worse than raw sewage'.

Despite the stink caused by its use, Odortec say it is not harmful to humans and 100 per cent eco-friendly.

Skunk is made from ingredients such as baking powder and yeast and creates a stench that can remain on the skin for days after exposure.

Getty [​IMG]
    Dispersal weapon: Palestinians run for cover from skunk cannon during clashes
    A Palestinian photographer told the BBC : "Once I was trapped against a wall and covered head to toe in skunk.

"Afterwards my car stank and my wife made me undress outside the house. One of my cameras was destroyed and the rest of my kit still smells."

St Louis Metropolitan Police Department is one of those reported to have stockpiled Skunk, a year after riots in Ferguson, Missouri, sparked by the killing of unarmed black teenager Michael Brown.

But social commentators have warned that using it on the streets of America would further stoke anger against the authorities.

Maryland-based Mistral Security supplies Skunk in cannisters, grenades and huge tanks that can spray up to 60 feet.

Special soap is available for officers who spray themselves with the substance, while tomato ketchup is said to have a similar, if messier, effect for protesters caught up in the foul-smelling streams.

2. Joe Bauers

Joe Bauers Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    California EPA would never approve.:nooo:

3. Rescued Owl

Rescued Owl VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    How could you tell if one of those Palestinians has been already sprayed or not ?

4. sstressed

sstressed enhancement toker VIP

Reputations:
    so not a pot thread? :nocheer:

i like the skunk water to break up violent protesters. spray away boys!

5. EmperorsNewCaps

EmperorsNewCaps Member

Reputations:
    STUMBLE INSIDE MY LAB
    HALF-DRUNK
    HONEY-DIPPED STINKIN BLUNT
    SMELLIN LIKE I RAN OVER A SKUNK

sstressed likes this.
  6. FishySausage

FishySausage Original Nuttah VIP Gold

Reputations:
    While I'm a little alarmed by the militarization of our police force in general, this doesn't seem any worse than the other non-lethal tools they've been using for a while.

7. OV

OV Rapscallion

Reputations:
    That's fantastic! Taking it a step futher, there was talk in Israel about sending back dead terrorists wrapped in pork shrouds. Thought it was a great idea for there, and surprised Netanyahu hasn't bought into it, and for here too. Bibi would have been a great president here also :up:

MilkyDischarge likes this.
  8. Skipnoid

Skipnoid Lick Me!

Reputations:
    :spit::backlol:

9. FSFN

FSFN Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Nah... I'd rather be the police just shoot'em.

babybear likes this.
  10. HS Cult Leader

HS Cult Leader Elite Member Gold

Reputations:

You didn't get the news? They just approved it and overwhelmingly support it now! :salute:

[​IMG]

Joe Bauers likes this.
  11. propagandhi

propagandhi Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I think that once happened to Jerry Seinfeld and ruined him and his friends relationships

12. PropRmodulation

PropRmodulation Well-Known Member

Reputations: