So about the Cuntivans

Discussion in 'The Artie Lange Show' started by Ipokesmot, Dec 29, 2013.

1. Ipokesmot

Ipokesmot Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Did these two Chicago jerkoffs get laid yet, or does every guy in New York just laugh at their stupid asses? :jj:

2. psyllium husk

psyllium husk New Member

Reputations:
  3. Wigster

Wigster Member

Reputations:
    They really are gorgeous. Vapid, empty shells, yes - but beautiful nonetheless. That picture might not prove what I'm saying to the fullest, but God would I love to throw my cock into their collective mouth, pussy and asshole. Repeatedly.

4. release

release New Member

Reputations:
    Just mouth. You won't have to hear them speak.

It's funny how I still don't know which one is Liz and which is Marie and I don't care. I think Marie is the one with a boyfriend in LA (great idea) and the other is dating some guy in NY.

5. Death Smack

Death Smack Active Member

Reputations:
    Is it just me or is Marie much better looking than Liz? I can tell a big difference between the two girls
    With their attitudes and bullshit I would end up making them cry

6. Asshat

Asshat Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The twins are probably the least talented people ever involved in broadcasting at this level. They represent the worst that their self-entitled "I'm special because I'm me" generation has to offer. They bring negative value to the table. It's not just that they are unable to speak like adults, have cartoonishly bad midwest accent, know nothing, care about nothing, have no interests or point of view on anything of substance, or are so blase towards the world that they no longer even know if they are trying to be sarcastic or not. The worst part is that they act like they are perfect and above all criticism. Everything is a fucking eye-roll and sarcastic reply with them. Other than that they are a delight.

7. mattyfishrip197

mattyfishrip197 Well-Known Member

Reputations:

perfectly stated....

8. Death Smack

Death Smack Active Member

Reputations:
    Oh yeh, those 2 "Bishes" have problems, I hope their parents really are rich because these 2 lame twats will need to be taken care of and by the time these 2 Rhode's Scholars hit the age of 35 it will probably be the tax payer that has to take care of them
    Of course in their little bubble that will perfectly be acceptable and expected, I would dump a load on Marie's face but those canines on Liz scare me a little

9. octex

octex Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I agree. Marie is definitely better looking.

10. release

release New Member

Reputations:
    Other than that they just have their looks, since you pretty much decimated their personalities. That was a very accurate depiction.

I noticed back during the Nick days when they would feature the twins for the last segment of the show that one of them (Marie, I guess) has sharper features (more pointed chin, more defined cheekbones and a more pointed nose). I was going nuts trying to figure out how identical twins could look so different. I think Marie also has sort of sunken eyes and a more prominent brow, giving her sort of an eye-shadow look without wearing eye-shadow, while Liz's face is a little flatter. I remember they talked that the twin that did NOT have the sharper features was hit on by lesbians a lot. It made perfect sense when I looked at both of them standing together. It's kind of hard to explain. I guess Liz looks like the lesbian with slightly more masculine features and Marie has the more feminine features. Marie also might be a couple pounds lighter than Liz which contributes to that.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2014