So Beth Revealed That They Seriously Thought About Having Kids Last Summer...

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Famous, Jun 10, 2012.

1. Famous

Famous Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    On Beth's most recent appearance on The View, Beth mentioned that they seriously considered having kids last summer.

Howard has used the word "fantasized" about having kids before.

In this Denise Richards interview from last year, Denise says she sees them having kids within a year. Howard sounds amused and doesn't deny it.

[video=youtube;rCLD2aPgPfg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCLD2aPgPfg[/video] (start at the 12:50 mark here)

[video=youtube;KrVcImK50mI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrVcImK50mI[/video]

What's most interesting, though, is that you can tell that everything he was saying had to do with his own thought process as far as having kids with Beth, since we now know that during this time (this interview was conducted last summer), he and Beth were seriously considering having kids.

Even without that knowledge, it's so obvious when Howard is talking about himself. That's why I thought it was funny when people at SFN would still say that they didn't think that Howard cheated on Allison. His numerous comments and thoughts about cheating have made it clear that that was the case. You can tell when he speaks about things with a personal edge to them. This was the case.

To me it's obvious that Beth will eventually want a child. After hearing all of this, how do you think the child will come about? Beth mentioned in vitro on The View, which makes me think that that's the route she wants to go. Howard, though, doesn't want her to ruin her body. He's said that a million times. However, he seems to have a fear of adoption too.

What do you think?

2. knu3421

knu3421 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I thought u didn't want to be famous? famous?

3. R.P. McMurphy

R.P. McMurphy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ...shes done everything else to try and get attention why not have a kid? they have parties like baby showars n shit but on second thought you think beth wants to be photographed with her stomach sticking out? i dont, i think the bitch is fulla shit ans just saying what she thinks peoplw want to heqar. why should either one of them have a kid? theyre both too fucking old for that imo.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2012
  4. tHISisKiSSeL

tHISisKiSSeL ♡❂❁❀♡ Gold

Reputations:
    surrogate using HS sperm and horse eggs.

is there a way to weed out retard eggs?

5. Famous

Famous Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The obvious compromise would be to have someone else carry the child, but I don't think that Beth wants that. That will let it be known that they're both so shallow, though I'm sure they'd concoct a bs reason for it.

I was randomly listening to one of Howard's interviews a few days ago. I'm 99% sure that it was with Quentin Tarantino, when he was on the show most recently. Anyway, in it, Robin made a comment about how it's unfair to the child for an old guy to be its father. She said that Howard feels that way too. Howard immediately started back-peddling and saying that he doesn't feel that way anymore. He also started talking all that bs that he used to make fun of. That perhaps the person would actually make a better father now that he's older and wiser.

The complete 180 has happened now, and it's only a matter of time now before he has that baby. Beth is good.

6. JB50

JB50 Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Downs baby at this point.

7. Popeye Saavedra

Popeye Saavedra Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    WGAF about whether or not they want to have a baby. I just want to see a video of Howard and Beth fucking. I think it would be fucking hilarious.

8. blottomsup

blottomsup Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I think that Howard remains strongly against the idea of having another child, but he will cave in to Beth.

I think Beth has always wanted a child. It's taken her this many years to get Howard to break.

The mere fact that Beth is publicly speaking about her and Howard's conversations about having children is tremendous forward progress for her. Previously that was a taboo subject.

Howard is desperately hoping that Beth's "career" that he's spent so much money on of late will distract her sufficiently until it's too late. Bet it.

9. tHISisKiSSeL

tHISisKiSSeL ♡❂❁❀♡ Gold

Reputations:
    *didn't want to be famous

*didn't want kids

*wasn't into designer handbags

*was never a prostitute

10. Vdrummer35

Vdrummer35 Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    no but just a simple golddigging whore?

11. Time Bandit

Time Bandit Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ashley would make sure the baby had a sids episode while baby sitting...
    she ain't sharing that loot..
    she learned from the best:D

12. jake206

jake206 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    :secret:Beth's lying about that to have an "interesting story" for the talk show appearance; much like the bag of dildos on the street.

13. kippy

kippy Not Safe For Women VIP

Reputations:
    Beth mentioned that all her friends are in their third try at IVF. Why would all her friends need this treatment? Sound to me like those stories that start "A friend of mine"... (when it is really that person)

14. beaverbucks

beaverbucks New Member

Reputations:
    She wants that baby. Many celebrities have catapulted their careers just based on their babies. Tori Spelling keeps pooping them out. Once she started having kids, she had bestsellers and highly rated reality shows. People love that shit.

15. prefect

prefect New Member VIP

Reputations:
    "Beth doesn't want to be famous."
    :jj: :jj: :jj:

It's still funny. :lol:

16. username

username Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    It all depends on Beth converting to judaism. Howard would never have children with a goyish. That is simple fact.

In Howard's world, only jews should have children, and all other should have abortions. "Its to many people in this world" rant...

17. jyanks

jyanks Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I'm pretty sure everyone already knows how shallow they are.

18. Big Biscuit

Big Biscuit Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    It would follow suit that Howchie becomes a "grandpa daddy". Didn't he used to bust balls on Tony Randall and others for pulling that shit? Since Howard seems to end up doing everything he used to rail against, it would not surprise me in the least if this becomes the next trick for The Hypocrite.

19. telecaster

telecaster Get Yer Ya Ya's Out

Reputations:
    Beth can't have kids...she's puked her insides out her entire life to stay thin and has ravaged her body...her insides are probably not strong enough to hold a child even if she wanted to.

20. pylod

pylod Member

Reputations:
    Whoa! Thats dark! :evilgrin: