Amazon Prime

So does Howard promote or not promote the Ronnie Block Party, which is it?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by MobyDick, Jan 24, 2013.

1. MobyDick

MobyDick Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I'm listening to 1/16/13 ... Howard just blew up about a report of a billboard somewhere that advertises for The Ronnie Block Party, featuring "Howard Stern personalities"... and then he said to have it taken down and that he never wanted the block party to begin with, he doesn't support it.... he doesn't want to hear that it wasn't their fault, and it's the promoters.

Yet, for a year or so, he would fill time with his show talking about what happened at a recent Block Party, the drama/controversies behind the scenes, and had on-air negotiations for people like Scott the Engineer and JD to be on it. We have to suffer Ronnie and Shuli on the air....

2. Sponsor

Sponsor

Reputations:

Shop Now At eBay
  3. MobyDick

MobyDick Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    What's also great is that Howard was lecturing the guy from ER (Anthony Edwards) to come back and support his fellow "Revenge of the Nerds" cast to make some money in a new movie... throw them a bone... can you imagine Howard doing that? Hilarious.

4. Dead Air Dave

Dead Air Dave Active Member

Reputations:
    What do you for a living?

5. isabella

isabella VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    i agree with howard...i certainly wouldn't want to see any association with the block party with my name attached...if he hypes it on his show that's his choice. the billboard wasn't.

6. JB50

JB50 Active Member VIP

Reputations:
    Its a bit. I'm sure Howard gets a cut, or he would NEVER mention it on air.

Hes getting marbles out of it somehow.

7. Kool

Kool Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I wish somebody had a backbone and confront Howard, they are all so petrified to say anything negative or confrontational. Also they should keep the billboard that says HS personalities because thats what they are, just add on the bottom in tiny letters "not associated with the HSS show"