So I tried to listen to the Joke Hunt last week, and ...

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Cordoza Hotel, Dec 1, 2012.

1. Cordoza Hotel

Cordoza Hotel VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    ... Jackie as the "star" of the show is simply unbearable. He was never really funny when he was trying to be funny, he was funny as a writer, when he was busting balls or when he was getting goofed on. But never funny by himself.

I'm the world's biggest fan of Jackie on the show, and I think the show has sucked since the day Jackie left, but solo Jackie is hacky and not fun or funny.

And I tried listening to Riley Martin and he's only listenable when he's piss drunk or when callers rile him up about being underpaid.

Yes, I know.....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. NotMyBro

NotMyBro VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I don't know, I enjoyed it. They also seem to have a lot of fun on the show.

[​IMG]

[video=youtube;7hCYUWCRap0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hCYUWCRap0[/video]

3. Gusbuss

Gusbuss VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I tried to listen to Jackie 's show the first year it was on Sirius and it was unlistenable then. I like Jackie but you are right he cannot carry a show. I will listen to the intern show before I try Jackie again. I really hate when he sings. Riley is great when he has food poisoning like last week. Haven't laughed that hard in years at something funny on Sirius.