So I tried to listen to the Joke Hunt last week, and ...

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Cordoza Hotel, Dec 1, 2012.

1. Cordoza Hotel

Cordoza Hotel Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ... Jackie as the "star" of the show is simply unbearable. He was never really funny when he was trying to be funny, he was funny as a writer, when he was busting balls or when he was getting goofed on. But never funny by himself.

I'm the world's biggest fan of Jackie on the show, and I think the show has sucked since the day Jackie left, but solo Jackie is hacky and not fun or funny.

And I tried listening to Riley Martin and he's only listenable when he's piss drunk or when callers rile him up about being underpaid.

Yes, I know.....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. NotMyBro

NotMyBro VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I don't know, I enjoyed it. They also seem to have a lot of fun on the show.

[​IMG]

[video=youtube;7hCYUWCRap0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hCYUWCRap0[/video]

3. Gusbuss

Gusbuss VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I tried to listen to Jackie 's show the first year it was on Sirius and it was unlistenable then. I like Jackie but you are right he cannot carry a show. I will listen to the intern show before I try Jackie again. I really hate when he sings. Riley is great when he has food poisoning like last week. Haven't laughed that hard in years at something funny on Sirius.