so I was checking out craigslist and . . .

Discussion in 'The Bar' started by Diogenes1, Jun 10, 2013.

1. Diogenes1

Diogenes1 VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    it seems to me that the male portion of the human species represents the rest of us as real animals when it comes for soliciting for sex on CL . . .

2. Tigger Please

Tigger Please VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    The gay ads especially. As basic and primal as can be. No polite formalities.

3. Estocada

Estocada Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    World War Z will probably start in the m4m section of Craigslist.

4. Tigger Please

Reputations:
    I'm just wondering, is that how men genuinely think? Is that really how they would present themselves when they don't have to deal with the Male/Female protocol and formalities of dating and mating?

5. Tigger Please

Reputations:
    Let me find an example so you don't have to actually admit you viewed that section...

6. Tigger Please

Reputations:
    [h=2]Italian Married Guy looking to Play with another Married Guy - m4m - 41 (Westport Ct)[/h] Hey guys married profession in Westport on business this week, looking another professional married guy who likes to play every once in a while with another married man. I' about 5'5 175 work out few times a week stocky football player build hair chest and stomach 6 cut with huge balls, into body contact making out if the vibe is right. I'm very very discreet and bug and desease free and will stay that way. Looking to maybe play tonight ot later on this week. I can host at my hotel in Wesport- hit me back if interested. Hope to hear form you soon!

7. Tigger Please

Reputations:
    [h=2]need to be someones go to cum whore (groton/NL)[/h] I want to be someones go-to cum whore. If you want a late night BJ with swallow just give me a call and I will come over. If you want to fuck my ass just say the words. If you are having a party with the boys and you want someone to be the whore of the party let me know and im there. I am a mwm and late nights are best for me but we can work the details out later. just let me know how I can serve you and we will take it from there. Horny NOW and ready to suck!