So is Howard not allowing Beth on the show anymore?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by MobyDick, Jan 26, 2013.

1. MobyDick

MobyDick Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Here's her last appearance 3/14/12 (see video) and I remember Howard saying on a later show that Beth wanted to call in about something, but Howard told her not to (can't find the exact date on MarksFriggin.com). Beth doesn't get the show?

[video=youtube;nth2hp5_WoU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nth2hp5_WoU[/video]

2. bigkitty

bigkitty New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I hope not, for many reasons. First of all, Beth's voice is horrible. She's incredibly boring and vapid. The things she talks about aren't of interest to the majority of his fans. The only reason she's on is because she's his wife. That worked with Allison because he made Allison a part of the bit. He worships Beth constantly and it's just boring.

If I were Howard, I'd never subject my wife to the wrath of so many ex-fans. He knows Beth is insecure and reads all of the crap posted about her. That's part of the reason he's always working overtime at praising her. He's crazy to let her shrill voice be heard when all it's going to do is cause further attacks.

3. Thelma

Thelma Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I wondered if Sirius put an end to her appearances unless Howard paid for promoting her shit shows - so no more Bethie appearances. The last time I remember her in-studio was in April 2011 when she raced in to say she was going to host a new show on the TV Guide Channel - "Gossip Cop," anyone??

4. Bye You!

Bye You! The n word guy Gold

Reputations:

howard tried so hard to make it sound interesting and legit. :rofl:

5. Madipuppy

Madipuppy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Don't jinx it!!!

6. Thedomina

Thedomina Unfriendly

Reputations:
    I think she wanted to call in about the north shore donations after bianca died. To satisfy her need for attention she tweeted a few times about her heroic thank you notes

7. GaryPuppet

GaryPuppet Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    nobody gives two shits about beth's "work".

8. bigkitty

bigkitty New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I couldn't believe how much Howard was going on about her and those damn thank you notes. People send thank you notes every day. Even people with actual jobs, children, and homes to run. Beth has nothing but time to write thank you notes. Yet he acted like it was sort of Herculian effort.

9. Thedomina

Thedomina Unfriendly

Reputations:
    Because howard thinks it gives her class. All the goodwill is zapped from the act of writing a thank you note when you announce you are doing it and use a photo of your cat sitting on them to further draw attention to your now classless act.

10. Bye You!

Bye You! The n word guy Gold

Reputations:

beth is a saint! how dare you :behave:

take your anti-beth agenda away from the Saloon!

11. Thedomina

Thedomina Unfriendly

Reputations:
    Also for Beth to be in studio means she would have to be with him in the city during the week and we would need another hurricane for that to happen.

12. Thedomina

Thedomina Unfriendly

Reputations:
    Most of beth's work happens on her face

13. monsoon

monsoon Who are you with?

Reputations:
    I'm sure he has to realize by now anything he says regarding the Moose just asks for trouble..I wonder if Reputation.com gets their plugs for free as payment to keep all the negative crap off the net..Remember when you could Google "Tacky wedding dress" and Moose would be the first reference??? long gone. He's done everything to indulge her.. From paid for modeling shoots to bad tv shows. Remember when he paid a photographer to follow her around..Then the Hampton's fiasco..He dropped a shit ton of money to make her queen of the Hamptons and when he quit paying they all dismissed them. I'm sure someone has sat him down and said enough of the Beth talk..Everybody that knows who she is hates her..She's unlikeable..Just have her go away. I'm sure the suits read Howard's e-mail..

fuck you Mutt..........

14. AlPachinosBaby

AlPachinosBaby Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Wait.. She doesn't WANT to be famous right??:rolleye:

15. schnauzer

schnauzer Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    She'll definitely visit HSS to promote Posh Pets -- that abortion of a show is her last chance saloon. If it fails, she'll have to, finally, admit defeat & cross tv presenter off her career list. But she won't go down without a fight, so she'll demand a complete media blitz to whore it out.

16. Engaged Chicken

Engaged Chicken VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    :rs:

17. AcquiringSignal

AcquiringSignal Girthy VIP

Reputations:
    Productivity at Sirius grinds to a halt with so many employees jerking off instead of working when she arrives. Financially it doesn't make good business sense to have her there.

18. MobyDick

MobyDick Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    That was it! Thanks.

19. Doberman862

Doberman862 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I think even she may realize now its not a good idea to leave yourself open for ridicule. She will continue to use Twitter as a forum for her "events" and have "candid" photos posted so we can all marvel at her work and how beautiful she looks. I think they both know some of her weaknesses are her voice and gawky hand waving. Add in her inability to answer some tough questions that may come her way so being in the studio is a no no. Add in that she cannot be photoshopped while there made it a no brainer that she is best kept hidden.

20. JohnnyDollar

JohnnyDollar Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    They should bring her in and throw bologna at her ass,or maybe shoot her with a paintball gun.