So lets get this straight

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Ronniecheated, Sep 21, 2015.

1. Ronniecheated

Ronniecheated Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    So Howard was on a summer show AGT for four seasons and wanted a big send off when he left? He reveled in the short video clip Don Buckwhald force NBC to play at the end of the finally. I mean this cant not be true right? Four lousy seasons? A part time summer job?

The staff of Howard TV in some cases worked for Howard directly or indirectly for 20 plus years and he fires them with out so much as a pizza party. Must of those guys like Gange went back to the early days of the E show. How can Howard think that is how you treat your staff after years of faithful service? They never even got a chance to say goodbye to the fans or an acknowledgment for the years of faithful service to the show!

No more bull shit!

Wigward, Goods, Getoninja and 5 others like this.
  2. JessOnCrack

JessOnCrack Check out my maniacal laugh! Banned User

Reputations:
    Cause he doesn't want to admit there weren't enough howard TV subs to stay afloat

3. reno

reno VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Because Howard is a cunt.

John Mahlin, Wigward, Goods and 5 others like this.
  4. tv910

tv910 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Howard said today that he thinks Howie Mandel mumbled some kind of goodbye to him but the "other two" never said a word. Shows you how they really felt about working with that asshole. I'm sure everyone associated with AGT is relieved that he's gone.

John Mahlin, Wigward, Goods and 8 others like this.
  5. Quality Control

Quality Control dove Gold

Reputations:
    I'm curious to hear if, on the last day of THSS, Howard will let anyone else, either the in-studio "talent" or the back office/production people, say goodbye and thanks to the fans for many loyal years of listener-ship. Or if it will all just be about him and his last day.

6. reno

reno VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    They will clear the halls so no one can look at him, just like they always do.

7. R.P. McMurphy

R.P. McMurphy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ...you got it all wrong. heidi wants to fuck howard and she even tries to look like beth.

8. The Jackie chair

The Jackie chair Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    He won't even let his few listeners know it is his last day because nothing is around the corner.

9. Bye You!

Bye You! The n word guy Gold

Reputations:
    I thought it was 3 seasons

10. lisac37

lisac37 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    so last week Heidi had the hots for him and today she didn't even say goodbye. okay.

11. Quality Control

Quality Control dove Gold

Reputations:
    He probably thinks Heidi, and definitely thinks Nick, Mel B and Howie, are all beneath him now that he's best friends with Ellen, so he wouldn't care if Heidi is no longer hot for his bod. However! The day Jennifer Aniston stops wanting him will be the day Howard goes into full court press mode and pulls out all the tops to woo her back, that or he kills himself.

DiamondGoddess likes this.
  12. Bye You!

Bye You! The n word guy Gold

Reputations:
    She didn't want Howard to see her crying. :boohoo:

tv910 likes this.
  13. yaddc

yaddc Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Wondering if any of them 3 will be a future guest on Howie's show.

14. Getoninja

Getoninja Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    this exactly.

If some fans still think Howard is getting the same or more million++ listeners, when its so crystal clear he obviously is not due to the fact there is no Howard TV (and most shows being gone, staff cuts, wrap up show cuts, etc).
    And it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure this out, unless you are stupid delusional person like MaryAnn from Brooklyn or Jimmey Kimmel

But this whole Howard TV issue really pisses me off and is one of my huge problems with Stern. And I still can't believe with all the years the TV crew has given to the show, from on air fights, bits, arguments and lots of other content, and basically family.
    Couldn't Howard put his ego to the side and given the Howard TV crew a proper good bye. Would have killed him to do that?

I been at retail jobs and I had family and friends who been at other jobs, when a long term employee was leaving, management and employees would have a small good bye party, even if it wasn't big like AGT.

Its those small thing that makes you a decent humble person but for Howard Stern with all his therapy, meditation, suppose honesty, being evolved, he will always be a hypocrite two face douchbag.

Wigward likes this.
  15. ilovebacon

ilovebacon Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    1. Beth Ostrosky Stern
      Television personality
    2. Beth Ostrosky Stern is an American television personality, actress and the wife of radio personality Howard Stern.Wikipedia
    3. Born:July 15, 1972 (age 43),Pittsburgh, PA

1. Heidi Klum
      Model
    2. Heidi Klum is a German-American model, television host, businesswoman, fashion designer, television producer, and occasional actress. In 2008, she became an American citizen while maintaining her native German citizenship.Wikipedia
    3. Born:June 1, 1973 (age 42),Bergisch Gladbach, Germany
    lololololol

16. Ronniecheated

Ronniecheated Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I'm just surprised his such a narcissis that he expects so much from AGT but gave so little to his very own employees.

TheJackiePuppet and Wigward like this.