So Mike Morales Has a Bad Voice For Radio???? another phony caller!

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by BenBas, Jul 16, 2012.

1. BenBas

BenBas Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    SORRY for all the BenBas negativity....I just can't BELIEVE how BAD the Monday back from 2 weeks vacation show IS!!
    The only interesting few minutes was the Phone Interview with ALec Baldwin :rolleye: and Sal & Richard's new Tradio Call was pretty funny!! The "Jew down" call that Howard played HOW MANY TIMES???? :rolleye:

anyway...I had to laugh at that phony caller complaining about Mike Morale's
    weird voice on the AGT Wrap Up Show!!! HILARIOUS! So MM gets bashed for HIS Hideous Radio Voice....
    and NOTHING said about Jason Kaplan's AWFUL...ANNOYING...Radio Voice..right???

go figure..

So a usual....Howard & Co. ignore the OBVIOUS....that Jason's voice is just as annoying if Not MORE annoying than MM's...
    Morales sounds like a poor High Pitch Eric impression....and YES! HE SHOULD NEVER BE ON RADIO!!
    but neither should that fatso Jason Kaplan...he sounds like he has a stuffed up nose...AND it's just INSUFFERABLE listening to the...... Ahhhhhhhh Ahhhhhhh....Ahhhhhhh before every sentence!! He sounds like a FAT Pompous Know it all....(like he is!!) SO UNPROFESSIONAL!!

Did ANYONE EVEN LISTEN TO THIS SHOW??? of course not...
    It's just another way to shut Fatso Jason up...he's still pissed he didn't get the Fast Food show!! Big Baby!!
    Year #6 and this is the innovative interesting PROGRAMMING???? wtf?

Howard always said the first rule for Radio is to NEVER say Ahhhhh ahhhhh ahhhhhh ahhhhhh on air!!
    That's the MOST ANNOYING thing about Jason...is HIS VOICE...and yet Howard entertains this (fake) callers negative remarks about Mike Morales??? :rolleye: what a joke!

STOP the Torture! Hire some new writers and a new PROGRAMMER!
    CLEAN HOUSE!! DO SOMETHING Howard!!
    RETIRE!! :facepalm:

Thank You
    peace & love

2. gayandloud

gayandloud New Member

Reputations:
    I actually agree with this re: Jason Fatman. He's unlistenable.

3. bznick

bznick Hustling, Flowing, and Hating! Gold

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

4. Ruffypup

Ruffypup Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I never heard this part of the show today BB but something tells me that MM might be stepping over Howard's comfort line with his opinions in regards to AGT....Be it, MM has a harrabul voice,,,,I think he is articulate and pretty honest when giving his opinions.

5. GIRLY

GIRLY OV

Reputations:

:funny:

6. Ruffypup

Ruffypup Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    It really sucks that your thought evoked threads that are 100 percent show related get bamboozled by "non-attention"(sarcastic) whores! Keep posting BB,,,, real fans enjoy your thoughts :)

7. shockingmary

shockingmary New Member Banned User

Reputations:

8. fletchman71

fletchman71 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    You say "I" almost as much as Robin Quivers and you wrote about yourself in the 3rd person. Are you auditioning to be a wack-packer?

9. Pukyak Lover

Pukyak Lover New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Not necessarily a fake caller, but a caller selection process with an agenda. Oh, nobody is listening to the AGT wrap up. It couldn't be because we hate AGT and the further faygification of Howard, so therefore it's because we haven't crammed it down the listener's throats enough Oh, oh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! (Sam Kinison). The old Howard wouldn't let the tail wag the dog in terms of entertaining this plethora of awful show spinoffs. Then again, it was prolly his idea. Word of advice to the gorilla phone callers out there, find a new line to call from if you're in the show system, and tell them you want to talk about AGT or whatever is failing and needs promoting and then when you get on-air do a switcheroo.