WTF So, Squatty Potty is the real deal?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Shithead, Jul 12, 2016.

1. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    This gadget will revolutionize the way you poop

[​IMG]

After Kim Sevy and her friends discuss vacation plans and hot new restaurants, the conversation turns to the inevitable: bathroom habits.
    “Every time we get together we talk about poop!” says the 41-year-old, who owns a skin-care line and splits her time between New York City and Utah.
    And she’s not alone: In yoga groups and at brunch spots around the city, in-the-know New Yorkers can’t stop sharing their love for the Squatty Potty, a footstool that helps users squat while on the toilet, allowing for better bowel movements.
    The 7- to 9-inch footstool is available in several designs, including white plastic to blend in with porcelain, and it tucks up against a toilet bowl to help facilitate what our ancestors always did and many around the world still do: squatting low to the ground to go No. 2.
    Doctors say sitting on a modern toilet messes with the angle at which your rectum eliminates bodily waste. When your knees are raised over your hips and your upper body is tilted forward in a squat, the muscle that forms a sling around the rectum is able to relax, cutting down on straining, constipation and hemorrhoid risk.
    “Physiologically, it’s better to poop at that angle,” Dr. Gina Sam, director of the Gastrointestinal Motility Center at Mount Sinai Hospital, tells The Post.
    The Squatty Potty isn’t the first footstool designed for a bathroom, but it’s earned a popularity other companies haven’t, thanks in part to a 2014 appearance on “Shark Tank” and a tongue-in-cheek viral video ad, featuring a unicorn pooping rainbow soft-serve, that drove up online sales 600 percent, according to Adweek.

As a result, people are talking about an otherwise taboo subject. The company’s Facebook page has more than 130,500 likes, and fans regularly post stories of how the stool changed their lives.
    Sevy says she first realized the joys of squatting when using a footstool after a colonic five years ago. She tried tipping a garbage can on its side to replicate the stool at home, before stumbling upon a Squatty Potty at a store a year later. She bought one of their earliest models — “way before they were on ‘Shark Tank’” — and never looked back. “The bottom line is that your digestion is responsible for your health,” she says. A healthy bathroom experience, she says, is essential to a healthy body.
    Heidi Raker agrees. The 54-year-old communications executive, who works in Manhattan, has been using the device for three years. “Squatting has always felt very natural to me as a longtime yoga practitioner and dancer,” she says. “It just all came together that this device was a natural extension of this way of moving.”
    She has no problem sharing her excitement with others. To Raker, toilet talk is no different from discussing a favorite recipe. “I’m really into food, and I think input and output are equally important,” she says.
    She’s also taken a guerilla-style approach to spreading the word. Raker talks toilets wherever she goes, including at work, where she’s placed a Squatty Potty in each bathroom. Her co-workers, she says, have come to expect that she’ll bring up poop in conversation. “People wait too long to talk about uncomfortable topics,” she says. “A pleasant bowel movement is a wonderful thing.”

2. bennymuso

bennymuso Italian by name, British by nature

Reputations:
    She's full of shit if she thinks this will catch on.

3. bennymuso

bennymuso Italian by name, British by nature

Reputations:
    She's full of shit if she thinks this will catch on.

4. TallTyrion

TallTyrion Triggered like a mofo VIP

Reputations:
    Robin, I use my Schquatty Potty everyday while I'm drinking my schtarbucksch and watching the Batchelorette.

5. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The thought of her with her feet up squeezing out a shit is very un-appealing

6. guruhugz

guruhugz Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    using squatty potty must age you faster

kingship, Summer, Petal and 1 other person like this.
  7. EmilysBush

EmilysBush It's not a merkin.

Reputations:
    So you wanna sell me a step stool? I seem to be able to poop just fine. If i ever need to elevate my feet I have a plastic step stool in my garage. No thanks.

[​IMG]

8. Danas Boyfrien

Danas Boyfrien Trump's African American Gold

Reputations:
    It's sad when a chick gets so old and wrinkly that they just give up on wearing makeup.

DiamondGoddess likes this.
  9. EmilysBush

EmilysBush It's not a merkin.

Reputations:
  10. deadbeat

deadbeat Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  11. gwartney

gwartney Unafilliated Gold

Reputations:
    Somebody here bought one. I forget who it was. I never heard much about it after he got it.

12. icypussy

icypussy clit finder Gold

Reputations:
  13. Austinchota

Austinchota Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  14. Divorce Chicken

Divorce Chicken white punk on dope VIP

Reputations:
    She looks like death warmed over.

15. the G-man

the G-man Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I'd say it's less that squatty potty Is real and more that they moved on from paying Howard to paying the New York Post

kingship likes this.
  16. LonghornJ

LonghornJ VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    It would be humiliating to have to wipe my errant piss splatters off the foot steps every time I used it

Cunt and cah155 like this.
  17. broccoli rob

broccoli rob thanks for the memories DW3

Reputations:
    Ranked #297 in Personal Care on Amazon Best Sellers.

I wonder if it is selling enough to be profitable as a private label spinoff manufactured and fulfilled by Amazon? I could probably have this cheap piece of shit manufactured in china for pennies on the dollar.

Always pisses me off that FBA "experts" and affiliate marketing guys never give away their "niche". Just tell us, pussy. You're an expert, you'll come up with something else.

18. Kool

Kool Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    u can buy a step stool at the dollar tree

IPleadTheFifth likes this.
  19. Tracy

Tracy Little Miss Sunshine VIP

Reputations:
    Love mine :shucks:
    I take medications that make it tough to go :umm: It really makes a difference.

I tried a step stool before caving on one and it isn't the same. Your feet go on the side of the bowl almost with the SP because it curves around. Just a bit, whereas with a step stool they're in the front. Plus the SP can be stored flush under the toilet nicely when not in use.
    Yes you feel goofy using it at first (can't believe I'm sharing this actually, ha!) Now I miss it if I don't have it.

I refused to use the HOWARD100 code when I bought mine btw ;)

20. Punctured

Punctured Well-Known Member

Reputations: