Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Bobby Axelrod, May 5, 2016.
Yet it still isn't legal nationwide. What's up with that?
Maybe not bottled watee, but something one could get at Walgreens at least. Maybe behind the counter, like cough syrup.
Yes, we do agree with that.
And we're getting there. By June 30, the DEA is supposed to possibly reclassify marijuana from a Schedule 1 drug.
Are you a shitty mult?
We do not agree
it should be treated like booze. it isn't the best solution but i'm not sure what is. there are those in the pot community who would rather not have legal pot with restrictions so they won't vote for pot to be regulated in anyway. they're assholes and will never get their way and in the meantime, instead of partying, people are still going to jail.
Is this true?
Would be nice, there are nights where I wouldn't mind smoking a bowl.
Given the fact that we have nullification of federal law right now by the states, it has either got to be reclassified, legislated and regulated from the top down, or the feds have to crack down on the States (which will never happen for the very sound reason that there would be massive public resistance).
I think the current state of things is insanity. Banking is nearly impossible for the cannabis market, resulting in a lot of "grey market" activity and an all cash economy (with all that that brings); and the edibles, in particular, represent a real public health problem, as they are almost hallucinigenic in their effects. A consistent program that regulates the production, sale and distribution and places tax money in the administrative regime makes a good deal of sense.
shitty is better. No offense, OP.
It will be eventually, now that states are legalizing it's only a matter of time before the dam breaks. One of the reasons I'd be okay with old man Bernie as president is I'm confident he'd move on a federal level to change things.
How much does that stuff cost? I'd imagine it's super expensive right?
The biggest problem right now is the cash. Since it's still not legal on a federal level, the banks won't touch the money. This means that all transactions must be made in cash and all the cash must be stored in safes. Anytime you have big piles of cash, sooner or later, there's going to be crime. Even all the taxes that are being generated must be paid in cash.
Bank branches get robbed all the time and they barely have any cash. How long before there's some big shootout at a dispensary? Then will the gov-ment use it as an excuse to shut them down?
...just so happens i walked into a weed store yesterday and told the little hottie that was helping me find what i was looking for and 140 dollars later i left with 3 eights of 21%+ thc in 3 different strains. no different than going to a starbucks.
I can't wait till I can do that. I never liked smoking as much as alcohol and I think a big reason is I never knew what I was going to get. Like 10% of the time I'd get something that would knock me out and give me a sedated feeling (my favorite) the other 90% of the time I'd get something that would rocket my brain into outer space and I'd be out somewhere and want to curl into the fetal position. (cool sometimes in very controlled situations where I can be comfortable). Looking forward to having some choices and put alcohol on the shelf a little more often...it's so hard on the body.
In weedstoreland you can choose between sativa and indica.
I looked at that and thanks.
Clearly you guys are on a different planet than I am. I don't know what any of that is nor how much those items would last.
Don't worry about the potheads finances, bro. Eventually our fine leaders will make it so that you pay for it. They'll be just fine.