So were somewhat close to a holiday for someone in the world = a week off for Wiggie

Discussion in 'Unexplained Mysteries' started by John G., Mar 21, 2016.

1. John G.

John G. Member

Reputations:
    Does he celebrate every possible religious and non religious holiday known to man with a week off ?
    Sure seems so.
    So Why even bother anymore ?

2. Night Ape

Night Ape Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Purim is this week. And we all know what a pious Jew Howard is.

John G. likes this.
  3. ljc

ljc fish sucks on the stick Gold

Reputations:
  4. Dick Fitzwell

Dick Fitzwell Opinions are like assholes ... and so am I

Reputations:
    What's funny is they already have off for those holidays anyway.

Lazy

5. SomerSky

SomerSky Obsessed with what I hate Banned User

Reputations:
    Tag or die!

Snort likes this.
  6. YodaQuiversStern

YodaQuiversStern Turn and face the strange

Reputations:
    Will they be off 2 weeks? 1 before and 1 after Easter?

7. yaddc

yaddc Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Drop the service The guy is making a jerk off of his fans [ just tell sirius no ]

8. Scotty4x4

Scotty4x4 Light It Up Blue!! Staff Member

Reputations:
    @John G. I understand your frustration. It sucks when you expect one thing, and instead get something else, kinda like thread tags in the Howard Stern Forum. The expectation is that if you start a thread in the Stern Forum, you must use a thread tag. Thread tags make it easy for everyone to sort thru all the different topics that are posted.

Now this is the 3rd time you have not used a thread tag, let's have some fun and repeat after me:

I, @John G., promise to use a thread tag when I start threads.

I, @John G., want other people to read my outrage that there is no live show today.

I, @John G., will have zero views of my thread because it was moved to the Sports Forum, and no one really reads that forum much.

See, just like the way Gary learns best by repeating after Howard, I think the next time you start a thread, you will tag it. I will let the forum moderator @BethSucks, know that I think you will use threads tags in the future. Thanks for visiting the site, hope to see you around soon :hw:

BethSucks likes this.
  9. John G.

John G. Member

Reputations:

I'm HONESTLY not trying to be a smartass !! TRUST ME !!! But apparently theres an unknow prerequisite of knowing what to do with threads, tagging, and etc.
    I don't even know what it is that i don't know !!!! SO what to do. Easiest thing is dont post in threat of pissing people off again. I never knew about this stuff,
    and dont desire to get people mad by doing it incorrectly. Apparently my incorrect method of posting, tagging, or not tagging, makes my posts unreadable.
    to the intended parties. Anyway, Thanks for listening.

10. Scotty4x4

Reputations:
    @John G. the only forum that we use thread tags when creating threads is in the Howard Stern Show Forum. The reason is that as more people are posting there, and the actual show is on the downward turn toward Howard's part time work, the topics in that forum are vast. Members were frustrated that they had to scroll through so many topics, that @BethSucks and the administration of the board decided to require tagging all threads on that forum only.

So if someone would like to read only about Howard Stern related threads, they can now easily click on the Stern Show thread tag and all those threads appear first. In order for this program to succeed, we have to enforce the "must tag" rule.

No one is so upset with you or others that keep forgetting/don't know about thread tags that we don't want your input. We are glad you post here and I was only using a favorite Howard to Gary repeat after me bit just to have some fun. If you have any questions, always feel free to contact myself or any other staff member and we will do our best to help you out!

:beer: my friend, we are glad you are here to hang out with everyone!

11. John G.

John G. Member

Reputations:

ok i really appreciate your comments, and you explaining to me WHY it is that we need to tag. So now can you please tell me how to do so ?

Scotty4x4 likes this.
  12. Scotty4x4

Reputations:
    When you go into "create new thread" in the Howard Stern Forum only, you select "prefix" and all the colored thread tags appear there. It will be on the same line as "thread title". If your topic doesn't match any of the tags, just use "WTF".

Hope that helps :grin: