So what kicked off the Artie/"Adge" fight in Paris?

Discussion in 'The Artie Lange Show' started by IlluminatiJones, Jul 22, 2012.

1. IlluminatiJones

IlluminatiJones New Member

Reputations:
    I've got a theory.

Dice took Artie aside at Florentine's wedding and asked him how he was doing. I'm sure Artie mentioned breaking up with Adrienne. Then for some reason, Dice brings up the fact that his second wife was completely useless and brought nothing to the table. "The table" of their relationship, that is.

Now why would he mention that?

:bigthink

And Adrienne almost burned down his apartment a month or two ago trying to cook.

Artie also recently mentioned that Adrienne didn't know what Watergate was.

You see the direction I'm headed, right? The fight had to be drug-related, and the reason why Artie's back on drugs is because Adrienne is useless and dumb.

:uscratch:

your thoughts?

Last edited: Jul 22, 2012
  2. kev

kev Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I still can't decide on the drug thing, but I think you're right that Adrienne fit Dice's description to a T. Also a gold digger, as some of you have pointed out, they started up the relationship again shortly before the trip. Coincidence? I guarantee at some point in Paris before the arrest Artie called her out on this, just like he does when he gives people things.

3. jyanks

jyanks Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    She did stick with him through the height of his heroin use & his suicide attempt. So I give her points for that.
    But she doesn't cook???? Come on! Artie needs someone that can cook.

So how long til they get back together??

4. Scott

Scott Masshole Staff Member

Reputations:
    Maybe she was on his life insurance policy. Good reason to stick around.

5. ilovebacon

ilovebacon Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I thought she was going to med school, like he told Joy Behar? Maybe she doesn't want to have to babysit the baby gorilla anymore....

6. Ipokesmot

Ipokesmot Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    They've been together that long? I thought she was a new chick.
    She was most likely pissed off at having to sit in coach with Dan, while Artie's chillin up in first class.

Ah well, one great thing about hot chicks is one is just as good as another. :jj: I've been through 6 of them in 5 years.

7. Greekfreak

Greekfreak New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Good theory, professor. How about Artie's own words from the past that continually haunt him: "Everything with me ends badly." He's a self-fulfilling prophecy with legs. His extreme insecurity is based on truth, though--why else would you stick with a fat funnyman who can't drink anymore but who is rich? Maybe I answered my own question.

8. Isobel

Isobel New Member

Reputations:
    We have no idea if she stuck with him through all his relapsing and suicide attempt. Since they are admittedly always on and off it's possible she dumped him after all that then came back around after he got his new radio gig. Who would blame her.

9. Merespliff

Merespliff Member

Reputations:
    Do you really think she would be that pissed off about having to sit in coach? I mean she clearly didn't have to pay for her seat, so a free flight to Paris should be good enough! Right? Right?

.....Right?

10. jyanks

jyanks Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I flew to Paris in coach. They serve free wine on the plane, no matter where you sit - so it really couldn't be that bad!

11. Merespliff

Merespliff Member

Reputations:
    Thats what I'm saying! A flight to Paris is a flight to Paris, who cares where you sit! You should count yourself lucky that you got to go, Miss Adrienne.

It seems like the little prank on the plane really ticked him off, so im sure whatever extra bs she pulled in Paris that might not have seemed like a big deal before just drove him nuts. Plus, we know Artie has certain anxiety/issues with traveling, planes, etc. that was a big part of what got him on the smack in the first place, if I'm not mistaken.

All in all, while a guy like Artie should have a hot piece considering his level of fame and how funny he is, a girl who's 28 can't possibly be right for him. He needs like a 35 year old or something, who's still hot, but could keep him in check.

Who knows though...he might be avoiding that so he DOESN'T have someone who can keep him in check.

12. Greekfreak

Greekfreak New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I honestly could see why broads would like Artie, even as big as he is--he's funny, he's got money, he's got a big heart--but he's also got a temper, and just about anything could set him off at anytime. To be with him, a broad would have to know when to brush off the nastiness and not come back with negative stuff--knowing he'll apologize later anyway.

If I were him though, I'd drop her--he needs a woman closer to his age but with actual intelligence.

13. Ipokesmot

Ipokesmot Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    LOL good luck with that. :jj: Broads are born retarded. I'd keep her, shes a hot piece of ass.

14. Merespliff

Merespliff Member

Reputations:
    hey now!!!! not all of us are retarded. besides, like someone said earlier, hot chicks are a dime a dozen and tons of em would jump on artie's peen for the $$$.

or for the sense of humor. :coffee:

15. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    I'm not sure I want my doctor to have worked at a tanning salon well into her 20's.