So What's The Deal With Adrienne? (Also pissing, diabeetus)

Discussion in 'The Artie Lange Show' started by Peau de Soie, May 21, 2012.

1. Peau de Soie

Peau de Soie Edit Button? Thanks LaserTilt!

Reputations:
    As open-booked (or seemingly open-booked) as Artie tends to be, it's a mystery as to the current state of his love life.

I've heard reports that Adrienne was moved in with the big guy recently. And yet Fellatio calls him "lonely" to the wonder twins, and he's always hitting on people.

I'm up to the 5/2 show, and Artie said something about "just broke up with" or "my ex-girlfriend" at the top of the show, as if it were news. Rick, with his usual lack of entertainment instinct, completely ignored it and they moved on with the show.

And yet it did sound as if she's still sleeping back in his bed. (This came up in a story he was telling... about him PISSING HIMSELF in a car due to probable diabetes.)

So is he an eligible bachelor, or a significant other who gets off on giving subtle digs to his now-pesky girlfriend on the air?

2. jyanks

jyanks Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I think they briefly broke up....but it probably wasn't a real breakup.
    And now they are officially back together again.
    I think the "hitting on girls" thing is just a bit. A role that Artie plays, since Nick can't do it because he is married, and Dan can't because he is gay.

3. Peau de Soie

Peau de Soie Edit Button? Thanks LaserTilt!

Reputations:
    Thanks...

Is that a joke? Is Dan gay?