So what's the deal with Howard's new found love of Ellen?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by kicksave7, Apr 24, 2012.

1. kicksave7

kicksave7 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Am I missing something here? About a year or so ago he ripped Ellen to shreds over her looks, her show, the way she cried over a rescue dog, her lesbianism and most of all her judging on American Idol. Now they're friends and giving each other compliments? WTF?

2. flailingfish

flailingfish New Member

Reputations:
    turns out she is beer can thick

3. OV

OV Rapscallion

Reputations:
    NBC famiglia

4. koclem

koclem .|..O..|. VIP Banned User

Reputations:
    I think Howard hanging with Ellen at the Kimmel party was the true final straw for me, after that I gave up all hope that the show could be resuscitated.

5. Jon Hein is God

Jon Hein is God New Member

Reputations:
    Why is Ellen on the Dawg Saloon banner?

6. MutteringJohn

MutteringJohn Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Love, exciting and new. Come aboard, We're expecting you. The Stern Boat will be soon making another run. The Stern Boat promises something for everyone. Ellen and Rosie to make sure that you have fun. It's Looooooooooove!!!!

7. bznick

bznick Hustling, Flowing, and Hating! Gold

Reputations:
    I find it highly disgusting!

8. harlock

harlock ancora imparo Gold

Reputations:
    Marbles are somehow involved.

9. nserafini

nserafini Well-Known Member

Reputations:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2014
  10. BenBas

BenBas Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    yep...u got that right !!!
    as I've posted here and at the other site....Howard doesn't remember what he said 5 minutes ago :rolleye:
    if he's talking "off the cuff" and not in his script.....(Benjy's awesome writing) :rolleye:
    I agree with OP....that dismal year Ellen was a judge on AMerican Idol Howard ripped into her every week! goofing on her....she was so out of place....sooo nice and sweet to every singer even if they sucked...

....so is JLO and Steven Tyler.....they suck as judges too...and if Randy gives an honest opinion he's boo'd ! Ellen ruined the show last year! impossible to watch...
    Howard agreed..
    now he forgets what he said ???

I was surprised Ellen spoke so nice about Howard too!!! Sharon Osbourne was gushing over Howard!!
    They're all in the NBC Family now....so they all HAVE TO kiss each others asses I suppose;)
    it does get quite boring...so phony at times.

peace & love

11. nserafini

nserafini Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    bababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababababa

12. Divorce Chicken

Divorce Chicken white punk on dope VIP

Reputations:
    Ellen, Rosie, Rachel....something's fishy here.

13. stripes

stripes Active Member Banned User

Reputations:
    dont forget chevy chase..who is the biggest douche in hwood according to all thats ever worked with him.

14. FlaFlaFlunkie

FlaFlaFlunkie Fabulous!

Reputations:
    OMG, he takes credit for Billy Squier's career, says he made "the fastest selling album in history" (the fuck?), that Kara DioGuardi is a "nobody" and all that shit about Ellen and then...the 180° turn he makes...I'd LOVE to have heard that conversation between him and Ellen at Kimmel's party.

During his show, he made some cryptic comment about how, when speaking to Ellen, he "had A LOT to answer for." I hope the conversation started out with Ellen or Portia throwing a drink at him.

15. bwiddy

bwiddy Member

Reputations:
    If you are on his side.....he loves you. If you aren't......you are scum and fuck off! That is why he hates his fans.

16. Pigsaw

Pigsaw Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I wondered what that smell was.:bigthink

17. Rob0729

Rob0729 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    If you go to a Jimmy Kimmel party and you are at least a Z list celebrity, you become Howard's best friend.

18. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    "ACT UP" picketing his show would be a bummer. It's called a pre-emptive strike.

19. Obi Drunkenobe

Obi Drunkenobe VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    It's pretty obvious, he has to suck up to housewives because it's AGTs biggest audience. The funny part is its not going to work.

20. kicksave7

kicksave7 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Thank you for posting this...I forgot how vicious his attack on Ellen was. "Quite frankly", Howard shows himself on this recording to be the true narcissist that he really is. He's the one responsible for the successes of so many recording artists, he has gold records, he is a true genius of himself. Throwing Kara and Ellen under the bus and then backing it up and driving it over them made me realize that he, at this point, knew he wasn't going to be offered the Idol job and decided to trash the two weakest judges on the panel. I guess I just don't understand his fascination with being a judge on one these stupid shows...he acts like he doesn't care about not getting the Idol job when clearly that wasn't the case. His complimentary demeanor towards Ellen has to be one of the biggest flip flops ever after listening to this again. Robin chiming in and adding fuel to the fire was typical sycophant behavior...she's a real piece of shit.