So when are Howard's new friends, George Clooney and Sandra Bullock going on show

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by MutteringJohn, Feb 21, 2012.

1. MutteringJohn

MutteringJohn Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Instead of the same lame guest rotation. I guess George doesn't want to be asked about his beer can cock.

2. jyanks

jyanks Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    They will come on when they call in to book themselves.

3. R.P. McMurphy

R.P. McMurphy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ...wait til george gets tired of the ole guy pusy talk crap howard wants us to believe and clooney gets a load of howards politics and or expects howard to do something in a give back kind of way for all his blessings. many wealthy people feel that responsibility and spend their money to prove it. i just dont think howchie and george have that much in common.

4. jaybrook07

jaybrook07 Active Member

Reputations:
    When Clooney feels like answering much debated questions like where he blows his load when he masturbates.

5. AuntDolly

AuntDolly Musculature Gold

Reputations:
    In May, as in, "it may never happen."

6. DEXTERITY

DEXTERITY New Member

Reputations:
    they aren't ever coming on... ba ba dip shit surely won't call them and sell out Stern surely won't as he no longer gives a shit about his show, nor having good guest on.

7. Nick Manning

Nick Manning Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    "I'm getting right on it, Boff."

[​IMG]

8. bobabooey

bobabooey Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Didn't Jackie get him in there last time? I forget.

[​IMG]

9. DEXTERITY

DEXTERITY New Member

Reputations:

lol..

10. MutteringJohn

Reputations:
    I know George was on the show before. How about having him on again. He leads an interesting life. Has been involved in some great movies. I think there are a lot factors in guests not coming on show. The early hours but these same guests have no problem showing up on the Today Show set or GMA in the 8am hour. Not enough listeners. Howard has to have more listeners than Jimmy Fallon has viewers. Jimmy draws about 1.7 million. You have to figure Howard has at least that much. Doesn't he go around talking about Sirius-XM combined 20 million subscribers. Being harassed by HTV crew. This is a big issue. Idiots who work for HTV bother guest in Green Room and after the interview in hallway not to forget Lisa G harassing same guests. The guest having to call Gary to be booked. Isn't it suppose to work the other way. The producer is supposed to call celebs to beg them come on show. That's how Letterman does it. Now if a guest is promoting a movie the agent or studio will try to get the guest booked. Maybe they realize that Howard's audience is worthless and results in no additional theater ticket sales. Howard's advertisers are the bottom of the barrel.

11. DEXTERITY

DEXTERITY New Member

Reputations:
    good points, especially about his advertisers. I think quickbooks and gotvmail (grasshopper) are the legit companies that I know people/small companies actually use.

12. PI Nate

PI Nate Disenfranchised since 1984... Gold

Reputations:
    There is no way they'll be in, a phone call maybe. And said call will be to promote something, nothing more.

13. MutteringJohn

Reputations:
    Howard could ask Sandra so many uncomfortable questions that she would be running for the hills after 5 minutes. Don't get me wrong, I would love to hear the interview. Her boyfriends, her sex life, her baby. It would come down to this. Bullock would give Howard a list of topics that would be off limits and Howard would refuse. So expect the usual stream of whores, second rate comedians and ass kissers like Arquette for the next four years or less should Howard and Sirius come to an agreement for him to leave early.