Amazon Prime

Sofia Vergara apparently used to go out with this guy

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by MutteringJohn, Jan 3, 2013.

1. MutteringJohn

MutteringJohn Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    [h=3]Sofia Vergara used to go out with Chris Paciello and got in fight with her current boyfriend when she took a picture with him the other day. Other than being a murderer and rat he sounds like a fine individual.

Background[/h] Paciello was born in 1971 in Borough Park, Brooklyn and spent his childhood there. Paciello's father was a heroin addict and a small time criminal who was arrested for burglary, auto theft, and drug charges in the 1980s. By age 15, Paciello was stealing car radios and then cars.[SUP][3][/SUP]
    When he was 16, his mother left the family[SUP][clarification needed][/SUP] and they moved to Staten Island. Three years later, Paciello left home and changed his last name from Ludwigsen to Paciello, the maiden name of his mother, Marguerite.[SUP][1][/SUP] His elder brother, George Ludwigsen, was convicted of bank robberies in Hallandale, Florida and Gulfport, Mississippi in the 1990s.[SUP][4][/SUP]
    [h=3]New York crimes[/h] Paciello had connections to the New York Cosa Nostra crime families.[SUP][1][/SUP] On Staten Island, Paciello joined the New Springville Boys, a youth gang with affiliations with the Bonanno crime family.[SUP][3][/SUP] In December 1992, he participated in a $300,000 bank robbery at a Chemical Bank in the Staten Island Mall.[SUP][5][/SUP]
    In February 1993, Paciello was charged with murder. He had planned a home invasion on Staten Island and served as a driver. Paciello had information that the target, Sami Shemtov, who owned several adult entertainment stores, kept large amounts of cash at his house. An accomplice, Thomas Reynolds, who in 2004 was sentenced to 42 years in prison, shot Sami's wife, Judith, in the head, killing her, when she answered her door.[SUP][6][/SUP][SUP][7][/SUP] In February 1994, Paciello and his gang robbed a Westminster Bank in Bensonhurst, Brooklyn, stealing $300,000. [SUP][3][/SUP]
    [h=3]South Beach[/h] Impressed by the new techno style nightclubs in New York, Paciello decided to open his own club in in Miami Beach, Florida. Using money from the Westminster Bank robbery, Paciello opened the nightclub Risk in the South Beach section in November 1994. Unknown to his fellow gang members, Paciello had started providing information about them and their Cosa Nostra contacts to the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI).[SUP][3][/SUP]
    In late November 1995, Paciello opened a new nightclub, Club Liquid in South Beach, bringing in local celebrity Ingrid Casares as a partner. Liquid soon became a center of Miami's South Beach nightlife in the 1990s. The singer Madonna, a friend of Casares, was a frequent guest at Liquid.[SUP][8][/SUP] Paciello was also allegedly linked to celebrities such as Nikki Taylor, Jennifer Lopez, Naomi Campbell, Daisy Fuentes and Sofia Vergara.[SUP][citation needed][/SUP]
    In 1996, William Cutolo, a powerful leader of the Colombo crime family in New York, told Paciello that he needed to start paying tribute to him. However, the New York Gambino crime family was one of Paciello's early financial backers. In a Brooklyn meeting with acting Colombo boss Alphonse Persico and Gambino representatives, Paciello was allowed to choose affiliation with the Colombos.[SUP][3][/SUP] Neither family was aware that Paciello was still working for the FBI.[SUP][citation needed][/SUP]
    [h=3]Prison[/h] On December 1, 1999, Paciello was charged in New York with the 1993 murder of Judith Shemtov and robbery. In October 2000, he pleaded guilty and was sentenced to ten years in prison, a lenient sentence as a government witness.[SUP][9][/SUP]
    Paciello had fingered two made members of the Bonanno family, which led ultimately to the takedown of almost the entire upper echelon of the organization, including family boss Joseph "Big Joe" Massino. Paciello's cooperation with the federal government was "unprecedented", according to a March 2004 letter by his then-lawyer, Benjamin Brafman, to the court that would sentence Paciello in connection with the murder and robbery charges related to Judith Shemtov. Brafman estimated that "more than 70 people" had been "prosecuted directly and indirectly as a result of [Paciello's] cooperation", which was reportedly confirmed in a letter from the U.S. District Attorney's Office in Brooklyn.[SUP][3][/SUP]
    In September 2006, he was released after serving six years in prison and placed on parole.[SUP][5][/SUP] He moved to Los Angeles, where he owned two Cristoni pizzerias, both now out of business. Paciello was arrested over a street fight in 2008, but no charges were filed.[SUP][3][/SUP]
    In October 2008, the British tabloid paper Daily Star linked Madonna and Paciello romantically and reported that they were together in Toronto, Canada. However, the tabloid later retracted the story.[SUP][10][/SUP]
    [h=3]Current Status[/h] On March 6, 2012, Paciello opened a new restaurant, Bianca, in the Delano Hotel in South Beach.[SUP][3][/SUP] He made the following press statement:
    "I regret the mistakes I made in the past. I am working hard to make a positive impact and to build a new life for myself in Miami. I am grateful to the many people here who have welcomed me back with open arms, and look forward to a positive future."[SUP][3][/SUP]
    On December 2012, Chris Paciello and LiV/Arkadia owner David Grutman, opened Story Nightclub in South Beach. [SUP][11][/SUP]
    [h=2][​IMG][/h]

2. Lou Skunt

Lou Skunt ____________________ Gold

Reputations:
    He sounds like a fine upstanding member of society, I can see why she was attracted to him. :chair:

3. usedtampon

usedtampon Member

Reputations:
    Gangstas are apes and thugs, whereas Eyetalian gangsters are cool, a la The Godfather and The Sopranos.

4. jyanks

jyanks VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    whatever happened to ingrid casares?

5. MutteringJohn

MutteringJohn Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Do you know who I am? I'm Chris Paciello, I made my bones when you were still a cheerleader.

6. Box of Rox

Box of Rox Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    meanwhile yesterday in Miami she is looking sooo fine

[​IMG]

7. Thelma

Thelma VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    That is being reported as a "New Year's Eve Brawl": "Loeb began arguing with the Colombian-born beauty in front of revelers at hot new Miami club Story, where they were being hosted by nightlife king Chris Paciello, whom Vergara dated in the late ’90s."

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/sofia_and_nick_in_eve_brawl_vq6sxQL8QZ2WtNhB5OxFAM

And Sofia is engaged to Nick Loeb - he's a 36-year-old trust fund baby who actually considered running for the Senate last year but dropped out. Around the same time there were reports he's a sex addict and a druggie.

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/nick_sex_tales_lies_5BR4IwbkEdaQO1OIAVWjUJ

8. Turkeyneck

Turkeyneck Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I'd motorboat those for days provided she shut the fuck up.

9. EddyG

EddyG Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    My broad talks too much too, whats up with that?

10. bucketbuddy

bucketbuddy New Member

Reputations:
    if he's as big of a squeal as this thing says he is, he's not gonna be long for this planet. who the fuck puts 70-something gangsters away and lives?

11. PI Nate

PI Nate Disenfranchised since 1984... VIP

Reputations:
  12. FlaFlaFlunkie

FlaFlaFlunkie Fabulous!

Reputations:
    He's hot. I'd do him.

13. FlaFlaFlunkie

FlaFlaFlunkie Fabulous!

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

14. FlaFlaFlunkie

FlaFlaFlunkie Fabulous!

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

With Mickey Rourke

[​IMG]

with Diddy

[​IMG]

Some old hag:

[​IMG]

15. isabella

isabella VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    this guy is a real scum bag....a real piece of shit. i can't respect any woman who would sink this low and sleep with this turd.
    it isn't as if sofia vergara or madonna can't find men who are also decent human beings to fuck. :puke:it's especially sickening that these 2 white wimmens would sink this far down.

he even looks evil....his face is like some weird mask with dead eyes.

and what's with the shape of his head????

Last edited: Jan 3, 2013
  16. InstigatinMofo

InstigatinMofo Active Member

Reputations:
  17. Rupert Pupkin

Rupert Pupkin Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Really dumb move on her part to get reacquainted or go within 10 miles of a paroled mafia rat that was involved in a robbery-murder. Even if he fucked her 15 years ago (Lucky MF), she's a highly paid actress on a major hit network TV show. I am sure the ABC execs are not pleased.

Dumb Dumb Dumb

18. Haroof

Haroof New Member

Reputations:
    Can't even imagine how many dudes have pounded that pussy.

19. Rupert Pupkin

Rupert Pupkin Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

20. SouthernListen

SouthernListen PLATINUM SPONSOR VIP

Reputations:
    Immigrants and their offspring. So industrious!